||| | | ||
|Quest for the
One Year and Four Months Ago
- ██ The Bohrok swarms, removed of their Krana and disconnected from the influence of the Bahrag, are programmed to assist in the island's reparation efforts. The Bohrok Va assist in the efforts as well.
- ██ The Krana are sealed in Krana Pits all over the island of Mata Nui.
- ██ The Bohrok-Kal awaken from their hibernation in their secret nest and plot to defeat the Toa Nuva.
- ██ Turaga Vakama gives the Kanohi Vahi to Toa Nuva Tahu, asking him to keep its existence a secret, and to use it only in the direst emergency.
- ██ While the Toa Nuva engage in a mock battle to test their new powers against each other, their tempers get out of control. Against Gali's protests, the Toa Nuva believe that they no longer need one another and part ways.
- ██ Kopaka travels to Ko-Koro to be present for Turaga Nuju's ceremonial placement of the Nuva Symbol in the Ko-Suva.
- ██ The Av-Matoran Takua and the Ta-Matoran Jaller return to Ta-Koro. They tell Vakama about the Matoran's efforts during the Attack on Ga-Koro. Takua re-unites with Pewku.
- ██ The Bohrok-Kal steal the Nuva Symbols from the Koro.
- ██ Gahlok-Kal and Nuhvok-Kal steal Lewa's symbol.
- ██ Matoro, guarding the Ko-Suva, is defeated by the combined efforts of Kohrak-Kal and Nuhvok-Kal, who steal the symbol.
- ██ While on patrol, Jaller and Takua discover Tahnok-Kal stealing Tahu's symbol. Using its power of Lightning, the Bohrok-Kal evades the Matoran but is stopped by Tahu at the city's gates.
- ██ Lehvak-Kal steals Onua's symbol.
- ██ Gahlok-Kal and Pahrak-Kal plunder Pohatu's symbol from Po-Koro.
- ██ Tahnok Kal and Lehvak-Kal steal Gali's symbol.
- ██ The Toa Nuva are consequently deprived of their Elemental Powers.
- ██ The Tahnok-Kal destroys the arch of the Ta-Koro gateway, bringing rubble down on the Toa Nuva, whose Fire powers had failed him.
- ██ Gali is nearly drowned by a tidal wave she can no longer control, due to her lack of Water powers.
- ██ Lewa's demonstration of his new Air powers is interrupted miles above Mata Nui, and he freefalls towards the ground.
- ██ Deprived of his Ice powers, Kopaka loses control of the ice bridge he is on and tumbles down a crevasse. Thinking quickly, he stops his fall by jamming his Ice Blade into the walls of the crevasse.
- ██ Turaga Nuju rescues Kopaka using his Kanohi Matatu.
- ██ The Le-Matoran Kongu rescues Lewa by catching him on his Gukko, Ka.
- ██ Tahu emerges from the rubble, and the Matoran and Toa consult Vakama's Sacred Fire to discover the identity of the Symbol thief.
- ██ The Sacred Fire informs the assembled party of the mission of the Bohrok-Kal. Tahu decides to pursue the creature and recover the Symbol, accompanied by Takua and Jaller.
- ██ While traveling through Le-Wahi, Tahu, Takua and Jaller witness Lewa falling from the trees. The Toa of Air explains that he has been robbed of his powers and joins the party.
- ██ While traversing the Motara Desert of Po-Wahi, the company stumbles upon Pohatu, to which several Mahi have been magnetized. Pohatu joins the company.
- ██ Eventually, Onua, Kopaka and Gali join the traveling party.
- ██ Takua and Jaller return to Ta-Koro
- ██ Gali reveals that two Bohrok-Kal were seen in Po-Wahi. The Toa give chase.
- ██ The Toa Nuva meet the assembled Bohrok-Kal. When the Toa refuse to reveal the Bahrag's location and try to fight the Bohrok-Kal, they are knocked unconscious by their sheer power.
- ██ Tahu orders the Toa to split into two groups; Tahu, Kopaka and Lewa will pursue the Bohrok-Kal, while Gali, Pohatu and Onua will investigate what happened to the Bahrag.
- ██ Onua also suggests that the Toa Nuva be on the lookout for Kanohi Nuva, to compensate for their lack of Elemental Powers.
- ██ After an unsuccessful search for the Bahrag, Gali, Pohatu and Onua decide to retrieve Krana-Kal to delay the Bohrok-Kal in their mission.
- ██ Turaga Nokama puts Gali through a test; trapping her in an underwater cave. Here, Gali finds the Kanohi Kakama Nuva, and discovers it can be used to move through walls at high speeds. She escapes from a tentacled Rahi and the cave itself with the mask, but not before noticing an ancient engraving of the Toa Metru. Although Nokama hints at the carving's significance, she does not reveal it.
- ██ Kopaka reluctantly allows Pohatu to team up with him while looking for a Kanohi Hau Nuva.
- ██ An earthquake shatters the roof of the cave the Hau Nuva is in. Kopaka uses the Kanohi to try to protect both of them, but Pohatu is seemingly killed.
- ██ Kopaka gives the Hau Nuva to the Po-Matoran to honor the fallen Pohatu. However, Pohatu shows up at that moment, unharmed.
- ██ Onua and Turaga Whenua search for a Kanohi deep in Onu-Wahi. They face a giant subterranean worm, a swarm of Kofo-Jaga, and two Manas Crabs on the way. The Manas are blocking the way to the mask. Onua lures the Kofo-Jaga swarm in that cave with lava. The Kofo-Jaga fight the Manas, and with all the Rahi distracted, Onua retrieves the Kanohi Nuva.
- ██ Tahu tries but fails to stop a forest fire in Le-Wahi.
- ██ Lewa and Tahu track down Nuhvok-Kal, who was trying to beat them to two Kanohi Nuva. Tahu lures it into a clearing, where, with the help of many Le-Matoran, it is attacked, and its powers nearly exhausted. The Bohrok-Kal departs.
- ██ Gali summons Tahu and Kopaka to the Kini-Nui. The three Toa set off for the "Place of Shadow" to find three Kanohi Nuva.
- ██ Gali, Tahu, and Kopaka face dangers and illusions in the Place of Shadow. When they almost have the Kanohi, the ground disappears, and they fall into a cave, where Pohatu, Onua, Lewa, and Turaga Vakama are also trapped.
- ██ The Toa and Vakama confront the Rahi Nui. Vakama is able to use its memory and resentment of him as a Toa Metru, tricking it into trapping itself by ramming its horns into the wall. They escape with the Kanohi Nuva.
- ██ Lewa is blasted by Kohrak-Kal's sound while trying to sneak up on the Bohrok-Kal.
- ██ Tahu confronts the Pahrak-Kal, almost destroying himself, until Jaller begs him to stop. Pahrak-Kal mocks Tahu, and Jaller sneaks up and steals its Krana.
- ██ Tahu leads a swarm of Tahnok against Nuhvok-Kal, who merely sends them flying into low orbit. Tahu is subsequently defeated by the Bohrok-Kal's Gravity powers.
- ██ Gali, Lewa, and Kopaka, in the form of Toa Nuva Kaita Wairuha, attempt to defeat Gahlok-Kal. It and Kohrak-Kal, Lehvak-Kal form a Bohrok-Kal Kaita, however, and easily defeat the Toa.
- ██ The Bohrok-Kal ascertain the location of the Bahrag's prison.
- ██ Pohatu and Onua temporarily defeat the Tahnok-Kal, and from its Krana-Kal discover that the Bohrok-Kal are headed for the Bohrok Nest. The Tahnok-Kal escapes with the help of the Bohrok Va.
- ██ As the Pahrak-Kal opens up a passageway to the Bahrag with its Plasma powers, the Bohrok swarms cease their reparation efforts and return to their nests.
- ██ The Toa Nuva follow the Bohrok-Kal to the nest. Lewa scouts ahead, and witnesses the Exo-Toa fighting the Bohrok-Kal on their own. The Bohrok-Kal overwhelm and destroy the Exo-Toa, and are ready to place the symbols on the Nuva Cube, unlocking the Bahrag's protodermic Toa Seal and releasing the swarms again.
- ██ Tahu summons the Kanohi Vahi and slows time around the Bohrok-Kal at the last minute.
- ██ Their Krana-Kal turn silver, and project an impenetrable forcefield, rendering them invincible to physical harm.
- ██ On Gali's suggestion, the Toa reach out mentally to the Nuva Symbols, feeding power to the Bohrok-Kal. Their own powers increase, and they pause, falling prey to their own egos, thinking that with this power, they could rule alongside the Bahrag.
- ██ The Bohrok-Kal's powers go out of control, and each is destroyed by their own powers.
- ██ Tahnok-Kal is imprisoned by its own Lightning powers.
- ██ Gahlok-Kal is able to place one symbol on the cube, but is crushed by pieces of the Exo-Toa that are pulled by its magnetic power.
- ██ Lehvak-Kal is blasted through the rock and sent into space by its Vacuum power.
- ██ Pahrak-Kal is melted by his own plasma, and tumbles towards Aqua Magna's core.
- ██ Nuhvok-Kal's gravity turns him into a miniature black hole.
- ██ Kohrak-Kal is disintegrated by intense sound.
- ██ The Turaga successfully retrieve and incarcerate the Krana-Kal.
- ██ With the symbols retrieved, the Elemental Powers of the Toa Nuva return to them, and they depart the chamber using an Ice staircase created by Kopaka.
- ██ Several weeks of peace follow.
- ██ The Nuva Symbols are hidden in safety.
- ██ The Matoran gather at Kini-Nui and the Turaga impart to the Matoran the secret of rebuilding themselves into a new, stronger form to compensate for the energy-sapping effects of the Matoran Spheres. They also hold a Naming Day ceremony, and several Matoran receive new names.
- ██ The reconstruction of the damaged Koro is completed.
- ██ The Turaga meet in conference at the Kini-Nui and decide to organize a Grand Kolhii Tournament.
- ██ A storm ravages Ga-Koro, but Hahli is able to fix the bridge separating her and Amaya from the rest of the village
- ██ Nokama returns to Ga-Koro and chooses Macku and Hahli to represent the team in the Kolhii Tournament.
- ██ Shasa gives Hahli the Charm of Unity, Kai gives her Speed's Charm, and Marka the Charm of Purity
- ██ Hahli pays Pelagia to take her into Naho Bay where she races a Takea to increase her Speed.
- ██ The Onu-Matoran Onepu and Taipu arrive in Ga-Koro to play Hahli and Macku, but the Ga-Matoran beat them. They then invite their opponents to Onu-Koro
- ██ In Onu-Koro Hahli visits the Marn Tunnels and retrieves a Sluice for Azibo who gives her Prosperity's Charm, and retrieves mining equipment from the flooded Great Mine
- ██ Taipu trains Hahli in Stamina, and gives her the Charm of Stamina
- ██ Hahli arrives in Ko-Koro and has Jaatikko give her Destiny's Charm, and Toudo Peace's Charm.
- ██ To train in Willpower, Hahli meets Kantai in The Drifts and gets Willpower's Charm.
- ██ The Ga-Matoran team defeats Matoro and Kopeke, Hahli using her Stamina and Speed to win
- ██ In Le-Koro, Hahli retrieves Faith's Charm from Kongu, and practices Accuracy, and finds its Charm
- ██ Macku and Hahli defeat Kongu and Tamaru in Le-Koro extending their winning streak
- ██ Arriving in Po-Koro Hewkii gives Hahli Creation's Charm and Hahli herds Mahi for Golyo, earning Strategy's Charm
- ██ Amazingly, Po-Koro is beaten at home by Ga-Koro, and Hahli goes to their last match in Ta-Koro
- ██ Jaller lets Hahli train in Strength with Keahi, but this leads to Ga-Koro defeating Ta-Koro, setting up the Championship match
- ██ The Turaga also debate whether they should reveal the truth about the past to the Toa. They tell tales of adventures of the Toa searching for Kanohi Nuva, trying to decide if the Toa have proven they are responsible enough to know of Metru Nui. The Turaga agree to tell the tales of Metru Nui to the Toa Nuva after the Kolhii Tournament.
- ██ Jaller searches for Takua and asks Vakama where he is as the Championship is about to begin.
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets