"Fire never surrenders. If it cannot burn through, it burns around. Block its path and it sends sparks through the air, to begin the blaze anew somewhere else. Fire always finds a way."
— Toa Nuva Tahu, Tales of the Masks
Tahu shooting a blast of Fire
|Associated colors||Primary: Red|
Secondary: Orange, black, yellow
Fire is an Elemental Power.
- The Element Lord of Fire has a wide range of Fire-based powers.
In the Matoran Universe, Fire is often represented by the Matoran prefix Ta- as well as the colors red and orange.
- Ta-Matoran represent the Element of Fire. Ta-Matoran also contain a very minuscule amount of Elemental Fire Energy, providing them great resistance to heat and flame. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Fire are male.
- Toa of Fire possess the Elemental Power of Fire, allowing them to create, control and absorb fire and heat, only limited by the need to wait for Elemental Fire Energy to recharge after they run out of it.
- Turaga of Fire possess small traces of Elemental Fire Energy.
- Tahnok have a very limited range of Fire powers.
- Some Fohrok had a very limited range of Fire powers.
- The Bahrag have a wider range of Fire powers than the Tahnok.
- The Fire Entity was a creature composed entirely of elemental Fire, affording it great control over the element.
- Fire Gafna can emit pulses of elemental Fire energy from their tails.
- Fire Burnak can emit pulses of elemental Fire energy.
- The Kanohi Dragon can breathe fire.
- Lava Rats burst into flames as a defense mechanism.
- Skakdi of Fire can only access their power if they work with another Skakdi, or if they carry a weapon that allows them to focus their Fire power individually.
- Creating blasts and/or focused beams of fire and/or heat
- Heating an object/area
- Controlling fire and/or heat
- Absorbing fire and/or heat
- Detecting heat sources
- Unleashing a Fire Nova Blast (Toa-exclusive)
- Setting a timed blast of Fire (Toa Nuva-exclusive)
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Air, Fire can be used to create a tornado of fire.
- In tandem with the Elemental Power of Earth, it can be used to make lava.
- In conjunction with the Elemental Power of Ice, Fire can form an instant seal.
- Used in conjunction with the Elemental Power of Sand, it can produce glass.
- When used together with the Elemental Power of Stone, it can produce lava or glass.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Water, it can be used to make steam.
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each of them wields a different Element, providing that Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
All of the following have/had the Element of Fire and/or its sub-powers:
- Ackar - Granted to him by the Ignika's power.
- The Bahrag
- All Fire Burnak
- The Element Lord of Fire
- The Fire Entity
- All Fire Gafna
- Some Fohrok - Through their shields. (formerly; now destroyed)
- The Kanohi Dragon
- Krahka - While using Toa Vakama's form.
- All Lava Rats - As a defense mechanism.
- All Skakdi of Fire - Only in conjunction with other Skakdi, or through certain weapons.
- All Tahnok - Through their Fire Shields.
- All Ta-Matoran - Inaccessible; manifests as a resistance to heat.
- All Toa of Fire
- Dume (Formerly; now transformed into a Turaga)
- Jaller - His powers as a Toa Inika were combined with Lightning.
- Lhikan (Formerly; now transformed into a Turaga)
- Norik - Lost upon his mutation into a Rahaga, but regained when the mutation was reversed.
- Prototype - Diminished after centuries as a fusion.
- Tahu - Enhanced when he became a Toa Nuva, but decreased when he was reverted to a Toa Mata.
- Vakama - His Toa Disk also had Fire powers. (formerly; now transformed into a Turaga)
- A Toa of Fire from the Toa Cordak
- All Turaga of Fire - Diminished after their transformation from Toa.
All of the following locations are/were affiliated with Fire:
- Great Volcano
- Cavern of Fire
- Ta-Metru (formerly; now destroyed)
- Ta-Wahi (formerly; now destroyed)
- Ta-Koro (formerly; now destroyed)
- Although lava is commonly associated with Fire, it cannot be controlled by Fire users.
- Fire can be used underwater, though it is harder to maintain and requires more concentration.
|| | | | | ||
|Standard|| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | |
|| | ||
|Standard||| | | | | ||
|| | ||
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets