"A little less gravity, and the swarm "flies" away. They will be safe -- in orbit -- until I need them. A little more gravity, and you will be too heavy to interfere."
— Nuhvok-Kal to Toa Nuva Tahu, A Matter of Time
Nuhvok-Kal using its Gravity Shields to lift a boulder
|Associated colors||Primary: Purple|
Gravity is an Elemental Power.
In the Matoran Universe, Gravity is often represented by the prefix Ba- and the colors purple and black.
- Ba-Matoran represent the Element of Gravity. They contain a very minuscule amount of Elemental Gravity Energy to the extent that they are resistant to high pressures. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Gravity are male.
- Toa of Gravity have the Elemental Power of Gravity, allowing them to create and control Gravity. Unlike Toa of most other known elements, Toa of Gravity cannot absorb their element. When Toa of Gravity run out of Elemental Gravity Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of Gravity have small traces of Elemental Gravity powers.
- Nuhvok-Kal had a wide range of Gravity powers.
- Skakdi of Gravity can only access their power if they work with another Skakdi, or if they carry a weapon that allows them to focus their Gravity power individually.
- Generating gravity
- Manipulating gravity
- Controlling gravity to achieve limited flight
- Increasing the pull of gravity on a target/area
- Decreasing the pull of gravity on a target/area
- Unleashing a Gravity Nova Blast (Toa exclusive)
- Creating a black hole
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wields a different Element, and Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
All of the following beings/objects have or had the Element of Gravity and/or its sub-powers:
- All Ba-Matoran - Inaccessible; manifests as a resistance to extreme pressure.
- The Great Spirit Robot (formerly; now destroyed)
- All Makuta
- Nuhvok-Kal (formerly; now destroyed)
- The Prototype Robot (formerly; now destroyed)
- All Skakdi of Gravity - Only in conjunction with other Skakdi, or through certain weapons.
- All Toa of Gravity
- All Turaga of Gravity - Diminished after their transformation from Toa.
- All Kanoka of Gravity
The following locations are/were affiliated with Gravity:
- Ba-Koro (formerly; now destroyed)
- The prefix "Ba-" was derived from words with the Greek origin of "baros", meaning "weight".
- BZPower: Farshtey Feed, 12 March 2010
|| | | | | ||
|Standard|| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | |
|| | ||
|Standard||| | | | | ||
|| | ||
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets