||| | | ||
|Quest for the
Less Than Six Months Ago
- ██ The Toa Nuva awaken the body of the Great Spirit, but with Teridax's consciousness occupying it.
- ██ Teridax destroys the remaining Brotherhood of Makuta ships attacking Metru Nui during the Siege of Metru Nui.
- ██ After the battle, Turaga Dume announces to all who gather at the Coliseum that Mata Nui has awakened, but at that moment, the stars form the shape of the Kanohi Kraahkan.
- ██ The voice of Teridax proclaims that when the Toa Mahri revived Mata Nui, Teridax's spirit slipped in before Mata Nui's could. Thus, he explains, the Toa Nuva awoke him with Teridax's mind.
- ██ Teridax banishes Mata Nui's spirit into the Kanohi Ignika, and launches it into space.
- ██ Teridax eliminates almost every remaining Makuta in the Matoran Universe. Those remaining are used to mass produce Kraata before being killed as well.
- ██ Legions of Rahkshi are sent to Odina, driving the Dark Hunters out.
- ██ The Dark Hunters flee to Xia, and set up a new base there.
- ██ Teridax recreates the Visorak species.
- ██ A squadron of Rahkshi is sent to terrorize and take command of Metru Nui.
- ██ Fleeing from the Rahkshi, the Turaga, Toa, and several Matoran take refuge in the Archives.
- ██ The Turaga meet Krahka, who informs them of unused tunnels the Toa can use to escape.
- ██ The Toa Nuva, Krahka and some Matoran leave through these tunnels to rally help from other islands. Gali is left on Metru Nui to investigate the Great Beings history in the Great Temple. Onua, too, remains to fortify the Archives.
- ██ Teridax obliterates the Daxia Fortress, killing several Order of Mata Nui members.
- ██ The Toa Nuva arrive on Stelt, encountering Trinuma, who offers the assistance of the remaining Order members.
- ██ Pohatu and Takanuva journey to the ruined Destral.
- ██ Tahu manages to tame several Rahi for messaging purposes.
- ██ Several Metru Nui Ta-Matoran evade Rahkshi capture and attempt to escape to the unknowingly destroyed, Island of Mata Nui.
- ██ Nektann leads a squadron of Rahkshi to Metru Nui, but is met with resistance from the Toa Mahri.
- ██ The seven Turaga are captured and imprisoned in the Coliseum.
- ██ Takanuva searches for the device which teleports Destral.
- ██ Takanuva locates the teleportation device and sends word to Nuparu that he needs his help fixing it.
- ██ All Toa leave Metru Nui to help with the resistance elsewhere.
- ██ Ahkmou is assigned the unofficial title of "Turaga" of Metru Nui and orders the Po-Matoran carvers to create statues of Makuta Teridax.
- ██ Tahu, Kopeke, Johmak, Krahka, Guardian and Lariska set up camp in Karzahni to organize a plan of action.
- ██ A few Order of Mata Nui members somewhere south of Karzahni look for a cache of weapons and supplies. However they are killed by Rahkshi.
- ██ Guardian is pulled and crushed beneath the earth as a team of Exo-Toa appear to hold Tahu's group hostage.
- ██ Onua arrives and saves them by opening a chasm that the Exo-Toa fall into.
- ██ The Toa Nuva of Earth informs Tahu and the others of Teridax's possible source of Energized Protodermis on the island of Daxia, and together, they plan to travel there to destroy it.
- ██ Axonn awakens from an illusion created by Teridax and vows to take the Makuta down.
- ██ Lewa arrives at the island of Artakha to recruit its ruler in their resistance efforts, only to find it under siege.
- ██ Artakha teleports Lewa to Tren Krom's island instead to ask for assistance against Makuta.
- ██ Macku runs into trouble with some Exo-Toa, but escapes into the Archives.
- ██ After a 2,000 year long inter-dimensional voyage, Toa Mangai Tuyet returns to the regular universe, appearing in the Archives, where she is found by Macku.
- ██ Following a sign left by Macku, Kapura travels to an entrance to the Archives situated in Ga-Metru, where he meets the Ga-Matoran and Hafu.
- ██ Macku leads the Matoran deep into the Archives, to a room where the Ga-Matoran has discovered Tuyet with pieces of the Nui Stone embedded in her armor.
- ██ Standing upright on Aqua Magna, Teridax plans to depart the planet on an interstellar mission of conquest. Using his new powers as the Great Spirit, he becomes aware of the arrival of the alternate Teridax.
- ██ Mazeka and the Makuta Teridax from The Melding Alternate Universe return from that dimension and arrive on the Southern Continent.
- ██ The alternate Teridax uses his powers over Light to deprive the sentient grasses of the Southern Continent of light, killing them and allowing safe passage.
- ██ Vezon arrives in an alternate universe where Mata Nui's mission was not interfered with and beings from the Matoran Universe and the re-made planet of Spherus Magna now co-exist. Arriving in Tesara, Vezon meets the alternate Agori Tarduk and learns the history of this alternate universe.
- ██ The alternate Tesara is attacked by alternate Makuta Miserix, Vortixx including Roodaka, and Skakdi. Tarduk calls upon Vezon to defend the village.
- ██ As Vezon attempts to activate his Olmak to escape, the world around him is suddenly frozen by a Great Being from the main dimension.
- ██ The Great Being reveals that he made the mistake of touching the Kanohi Ignika, causing inanimate objects around him to come to life, and that he was imprisoned by the other Beings.
- ██ Vezon tries to strike a conditional bargain with the Great Being that the half-Skakdi be set free in exchange for the Great Being's release from his imprisonment. The Great Being accepts and allows Vezon to reach his prison.
- ██ Tren Krom trades bodies with Lewa, leaving the powerful entity free to leave the island and the Toa Nuva of Air incarcerated on the island.
- ██ Tren Krom contacts Artakha and requests to be transported to Metru Nui. After a warning from the ancient being about keeping Lewa's body, Tren Krom is teleported to the Archives.
- ██ Tren Krom meets up with Tuyet, Hafu, and Kapura in the Archives. They work together as they meet Pouks and Bomonga, who after learning they have been placed under an illusion, Tren Krom breaks the spell on the six Toa Hagah.
- ██ Helryx, imprisoned in the brain center below Metru Nui, decides to activate a Water Nova Blast to destroy the machinery in an effort to destroy Teridax.
- ██ Tren Krom in Lewa's body, Tuyet, Kapura and Hafu break down a wall and arrive inside the chamber, interrupting Helryx's plan.
- ██ Tren Krom uses his power to free Miserix from his illusion.
- ██ Helryx tells Kapura and Hafu to return to Metru Nui to make their peace with one another and with the Great Spirit, anticipating the universe's demise. The Matoran, however, linger in the chamber.
- ██ Tren Krom exposes a bank of machinery and begins to send a message to Mata Nui on Bara Magna. Tuyet overhears him speaking of the Kanohi Ignika and Golden Armor.
- ██ Axonn and Brutaka use Brutaka's power to teleport into the room. Axonn supports Helryx's idea to destroy the Matoran Universe and Brutaka insists that the message be sent to Mata Nui and that the universe remain intact.
- ██ Unable to reach a compromise, Brutaka, Tren Krom and Tuyet battle against Helryx, Miserix and Axonn to decide the fate of the Matoran Universe.
- ██ Teridax, having successfully dissolved many rebellions against him, decides to confront Mata Nui on Bara Magna. Lifting off of Aqua Magna in the gigantic robotic body, the Makuta vows to kill Mata Nui.
- ██ As the fighting continues, Helryx gains the upper hand and prepares again to unleash a Nova Blast that would destroy the Matoran Universe when Artakha teleports himself into the fray.
- ██ Artakha banishes Tren Krom from Lewa's body, having completed his mission, and the spirit of the Toa Nuva of Air returns to it.
- ██ Teridax announces to the assembled beings that they should depart from the chamber, and when Axonn resists, the Makuta teleports all of them into outer space in transit from Aqua Magna. He attempts to leave Lewa behind, but the Toa Nuva grabs onto Brutaka and is teleported with him.
- ██ Lewa manages to create a sphere of air around the others. Artakha attempts to teleport them all to Bara Magna before the entire group is pulled inside a dimensional gate.
- ██ The group finds itself on Bota Magna, in the mad Great Being's prison. Their rescuer turns out to be Vezon, and when he is questioned on the reason why they're there, the Great Being declares they've come to free him.
- ██ Takanuva's efforts to repair Destral's teleport device fail.
- ██ Tahu's mission to destroy the Energized Protodermis on Daxia is successful. Tahu's team later divides itself.
- ██ Mazeka and the alternate Teridax reach a ridge overlooking Ba-Koro, which appears to have been overcome by Visorak. Interrupting, the main universe Teridax creates a storm around the two, making them fall inside the village.
- ██ Teridax speaks to his counterpart through the dead Visorak. After a brief discussion, he sends three Shadow Takanuva to combat Mazeka and the alternate Teridax.
- ██ The Toa Mahri, on a mission from the Order of Mata Nui, travel to Zakaz to investigate rumors that Nektann has allied himself with Teridax.
- ██ The Toa Mahri witness a Zyglak, a Vortixx, a laborer from Stelt, and the five remaining Piraka being dumped into a vat of Energized Protodermis by Skakdi, and they witness the amalgamation that results from the fusion.
- ██ The fusion asks the Skakdi to feed him. As they begin to do so, he bends the minds of the Toa Mahri so that they wish to serve the Skakdi.
- ██ Tahu and Onua attempt to ambush a group of Rahkshi, but these leave before the ambush can be sprung.
- ██ The two Toa Nuva are informed by an Order agent that the Rahkshi legions are gathering in the south. Curious of Teridax's sudden move, Tahu commands the agent to retrieve any Toa she can find and gather them for a strike against the army.
- ██ On Zakaz, Nektann prepares to lead his people to the south, to join the Rahkshi armies.
- ██ Teridax arrives on Bara Magna and challenges Mata Nui in the body of an ancient robot. As the robots engage each other in combat, Mata Nui fires a blast at the Great Spirit's chest. Teridax threateningly reminds Mata Nui that the inhabitants of the Matoran Universe are put at risk of being hurt as Mata Nui damages his former body. Mata Nui resolves to keep fighting, but is quickly put at a disadvantage.
- ██ Inside the Matoran Universe, Mata Nui's blow creates a minor quake. Tahu melts a mass of metal falling towards him and Takanuva. He reminds the Toa of Light that they recruit new Toa on their journey south.
- ██ The Barraki and their armies begin a march to Metru Nui.
- ██ Every Vortixx within a kio of the Shadowed One's chamber on Xia is crushed to fragments, with the Shadowed One himself vanishing.
- ██ Teridax's army reaches the robot's foot. Teridax opens a hatch and deploys it on Bara Magna.
- ██ Tahu, behind him an army of Toa, Matoran and Order of Mata Nui members, reach the hatch and join the Glatorian resisting the Rahkshi and Skakdi.
- ██ Teridax attempts to launch a blast of gravitic energy at Bara Magna, but the attack is redirected at the two planets at the last second by Mata Nui, pulling them towards Bara Magna. Mata Nui makes numerous attacks on Teridax, but his strength wears out in his outdated body, before he can finish Makuta off. Teridax punches Mata Nui, knocking him over.
- ██ The alternate Teridax and Mazeka succeed in killing the Shadow Takanuva, but the alternate Teridax's armor is damaged, and begins leaking Antidermis.
- ██ Tahu's use of the Golden Armor kills all the Rahkshi on Bara Magna, causing Teridax to lose focus. Noticing an oncoming planet, Mata Nui shoves Teridax into it, killing the Makuta and severely damaging the robotic body. The Matoran Universe is rocked with earthquakes following the robot's collapse.
- ██ Alternate Teridax teleports Mazeka and himself up onto a ridge, escaping the worst of the quakes.
- ██ Metru Nui is heavily damaged, and several Matoran, including Macku, Tamaru, and Kopeke, begin rescue efforts in the Archives, managing to save Taipu and other Matoran.
- ██ The surviving inhabitants of the Matoran Universe escape the robot body and begin a new life on Spherus Magna with the Agori and Glatorian.
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets