The Electric Shields in use
|Associated colors||Primary: Blue|
Lightning, sometimes called Electricity, is an Elemental Power.
- Vo-Matoran represent the Element of Lightning. They contain a minuscule amount of Elemental Lightning Energy, to the extent that they have great resistance to electric shocks. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Lightning are female.
- Toa of Lightning have the Elemental Power of Lightning, allowing them to create, control, and absorb lightning. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Lightning Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of Lightning have small traces of Elemental Lightning powers.
- Tahnok-Kal had a wide range of Lightning powers.
- Rahkshi and Kraata of Chain Lightning and Electricity, as well as all Makuta, have Lightning powers.
- The Avohkah were sentient beings made of lightning.
- Some of the First Rahi can emit powerful electric shocks.
- All Electric Bugs can emit minor electric shocks.
- All Electric Spiders can emit minor electric shocks.
- The Red Serpent could emit powerful electric shocks.
- Skakdi of Lightning can only access their power if they work with another Skakdi, or if they carry a weapon that allows them to focus their Lightning power individually.
- Creating electricity
- Creating a defensive shield of electricity
- Shocking/paralyzing an opponent with electricity
- Electrically charging an object
- Controlling electricity
- Absorbing electricity
- Unleashing a Lightning Nova Blast (Toa exclusive)
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wields a different Element, and Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
All of the following beings/objects have/had the Element of Lightning and/or its sub-powers:
- All Avohkah (formerly; now destroyed)
- Axonn - Electric shocks.
- Ehlek - Electric shocks; gained after his exposure to the Pit Mutagen. (formerly; now cured)
- Some of the First Rahi - Electric shocks.
- The Hordika Dragons - Electric shocks; gained after their exposure to Hordika Venom.
- All Kraahu - Electric shocks.
- All Electric Bugs - Electric shocks.
- All Makuta - Electricity and chain lightning.
- The Red Serpent - Electric shocks. (formerly; now deceased)
- All Skakdi of Lightning - Only in conjunction with other Skakdi, or through certain weapons.
- All Suukorak - Creation of electrical cages through their Rhotuka spinners.
- Tahnok-Kal (Formerly; now deactivated)
- The Toa Inika - Lightning combined with their other Elemental Powers and used in conjunction. (Formerly; now transformed into the Toa Mahri)
- All Toa of Lightning
- All Turaga of Lightning - Diminished after their transformation from Toa.
- All Vo-Matoran - Inaccessible; manifests as a resistance to electrical shocks.
- Brutaka's Rotating Blades, the Exo-Toa's Electro-Rockets, Hakann's Lava Launcher, the Mahri Nui Matoran's Electro-Blades, and Hewkii's Electrified Chains all emit electricity.
- Primal carries an implanted device that can cause paralysis.
- The prefix "Vo-" was derived from the term "Volt," a unit used for measuring the difference in electric potential across a wire. The measurement was named after Alessandro Volta, credited as creator of the first electrochemical cell.
- BZPower: Farshtey Feed, 19. December 2009
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Ice | Sand | Earth|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Anger | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets