||| | | ||
|Quest for the
Six Months Ago
- ██ The Glatorian Gresh and Tarix engage in a friendly practice match in Tesara.
- ██ The Agori Berix shows Gresh a piece of the Book of Certavus which he recovered from ruins in the Wastelands.
- ██ Berix and Gresh travel into the Wastelands to recover the Book, but are attacked by a pack of Vorox.
- ██ Using dummies found in an abandoned training center, Berix and Gresh trick the Vorox into thinking the center is defended by a small army.
- ██ Together, they discover the book among the ruins, though Gresh has already learned the lesson to use brains instead of brawn, and lets Berix take the book.
- ██ The Agori Berix is scavenging in the Wastelands of Bara Magna when he is attacked by the bone hunter Fero atop of his Rock Steed Skirmix.
- ██ The Glatorian Gresh, Tarix, and Strakk arrive and rescue the Agori by attacking Fero.
- ██ Berix apologizes for having nothing to pay the Glatorian in gratitude, but Tarix and Gresh dismiss the debt.
- ██ Berix tells Strakk that he was looking for armor to protect himself in case he ever fights in the arena.
- ██ Three Vorox rise out of the sand and attack the group.
- ██ Malum calls for the Vorox to retreat, revealing to Tarix his position of leadership over the Vorox.
- ██ The three Glatorian continue to Vulcanus to watch Gresh fight a Skrall in the arena for the claim on an oasis.
- ██ Gresh competes against a Skrall for the water, but is defeated.
- ██ Later that day, the traitorous Ice Tribe Agori Metus tells the Skrall that a trade caravan will be dispatched from Tajun.
- ██ The Skrall travels to Roxtus and tells Tuma of the encounter.
- ██ Under Tuma's orders, the Skrall slips the information to a captured Agori and "accidentally" sets him free.
- ██ Malum and his Vorox attack a Skrall patrol north of the Skrall River.
- ██ Tuma orders the capture of Malum to be employed as an ally of the Skrall.
- ██ The Skrall capture Malum and head back to Roxtus with the captured Glatorian.
- ██ Malum regains consciousness and discovers that he and several Vorox, who have been horribly abused, are being held captive in Roxtus.
- ██ In the Roxtus Arena, Tuma forces Malum to demonstrate how he commands the Vorox, which the ex-Glatorian does, to the surprise of the assembled Skrall audience.
- ██ When one of the Skrall warriors attempts to imitate Malum's command, he is attacked by the infuriated Vorox. In the confusion, Malum and two of the captured Vorox escape back into the Wastelands.
- ██ A trade caravan from Tajun is ambushed and destroyed by the Bone Hunters.
- ██ An adventurous Agori is recruited by Raanu to gather a group of Glatorian in order to defend Vulcanus from the continuous Bone Hunter raids and, if possible, to convince Malum to return.
- ██ Though Malum refuses to come back, he helps the Agori to unleash the Vorox on the Bone Hunter raiders, thus restraining their attacks.
- ██ After many adventures, the wandering Agori finally manages to convince the Glatorian Gresh, Tarix, Strakk and a Skrall to protect Vulcanus.
- ██ Gelu, the Second Glatorian of the Ice Tribe, loses a Match against Ackar, the prime Glatorian of the Fire Tribe. Iconox must now deliver a large supply of Exsidian to Vulcanus.
- ██ A caravan is assembled in order to deliver the resources to the Fire village. It is protected by the Glatorian Strakk (who reluctantly accepted in exchange for double his usual fees) and Gresh, and manned by the Agori Metus, Tarduk and Kirbold.
- ██ Once far from Iconox, Strakk, well aware of the dangers of the travel, reveals he never intended to keep the bargain and tries to make a deal with the rest of the caravan crew to feign that the Bone Hunters attacked them, and then split the goods between the escort.
- ██ Gresh strongly rejects Strakk's plan, points his Thornax Launcher at him, and orders him to travel ahead.
- ██ The caravan eventually reaches the base of the Black Spike Mountains. After arriving at a desired spot, they set up camp until the heat dies down.
- ██ Some time later, the convoy sets out again. Suddenly, Kirbold notices an approaching group of Dune Snakes, and everyone in the caravan tries to reach a gap in the wave of the snakes. Strakk makes it first, only to be trapped in quicksand.
- ██ Gresh uses his Sand Stalker to pull Strakk out of the sand. The two then use the sounds of their rides' footfalls to lure the Dune Snakes into the quicksand pit.
- ██ The caravan later reaches the Black Spike Mountains. The group finds a path and enters the mountains. While traveling, Kirbold notices some puppets which, according to Strakk, have been created with loot from dead Glatorian.
- ██ Malum suddenly appears, warning the group about the Skrall.
- ██ Meanwhile, in Vulcanus, Raanu and Metus talk about the caravan, and the threat of a war should it not arrive.
- ██ In the Black Spike Mountains, Malum disappears. The caravan keeps going, despite everyone's collective worries. Suddenly, a party of Skrall emerges from the rocks, halting the caravan.
- ██ Forced to reveal the Exsidian, Gresh pretends it to be payment to the Skrall for a defeat in the Arena. The Skrall decide to escort the caravan to Roxtus.
- ██ Gresh manages to lure a Skrall near him, and knocks him out with a block of Exsidian. Grabbing a Thornax Launcher, Gresh uses it to create an avalanche, which distracts the Skrall long enough for Kirbold to grab the reins of the Spikit and escape.
- ██ With the Skrall in hot pursuit, Strakk uses the launcher to create yet another avalanche, which falls toward the caravan as well. The group jumps into the wagon right before the rocks hit. The Skrall believe them to be dead, but the avalanche has actually pushed the wagon into a cave.
- ██ The group finds itself in a tunnel. Hoping to find another exit, they venture deeper into the tunnel. Eventually they come across some signs which indicate the tunnel was created by the Great Beings.
- ██ Gresh scouts ahead and stumbles into a swarm of Scarabax Beetles. Suddenly a Sand Bat attacks the Glatorian, but its movement scare the beetles which devour it.
- ██ Meanwhile, outside the cave, Fero, who wants revenge for a defeat at Vulcanus at the hands of Strakk and some other Glatorian, has guessed the true fate of the caravan and decides to wait at the other exit of the cave.
- ██ Inside the tunnel, the team realizes the presence of a Sand Bat means there is another exit. They reach the end of the tunnel where they find a narrow slit through which passes sunlight. Trying to widen it, Gresh causes the walls to start closing in, but the group is saved when Tarduk finds a button which opens the cave.
- ██ Once out of the tunnel, the group finds Fero's body, before being surrounded by Malum and his Vorox.
- ██ Malum kidnaps the two Agori, forcing the Glatorian to go to Roxtus to retrieve a sword the Skrall have.
- ██ The two Glatorian sneak into Roxtus overnight hiding in a wagon. Once inside, they pretend to be prisoners and manage to knock out the Skrall guarding the largest building.
- ██ Inside the building, Strakk finds the sword, only to discover it belongs to Ackar.
- ██ To get out of Roxtus, the two Glatorian unleash the Rock Tribe's Spikit. Taking advantage of the distraction, the two Glatorian escape the city, knocking out guard Atakus on the way.
- ██ While fleeing, Gresh finds a transmitter in the sword and crushes it.
- ██ Reaching Malum's lair, the two Glatorian plan to free the Agori. Gresh covers his armor with shining powder and makes the Vorox believe he is a ghost, but Malum is not deceived. Strakk takes the reins of the Spikit and makes it ride. Complete with Gresh, the caravan races off, but accidentally plunges into the Dark Falls.
- ██ The wagon is destroyed and the Exsidian sinks, but the group manages to survive. Gresh is fished out by Strakk in exchange for some of Tarduk's artifacts. They are then joined by Ackar and Kiina, who were sent to look for them.
- ██ Kiina sends Strakk searching for a Skrall party. When he finds one, led by Stronius, the white Glatorian pretends to be the only survivor of the accident and asks the Skrall for help.
- ██ The Skrall fish the Exsidian out and stove it onto another wagon. Stronius tries to kill Strakk, but is ambushed by the other Glatorian.
- ██ The caravan flees from the Skrall, but suddenly is halted by Malum and his Vorox.
- ██ Ackar tricks the Skrall into thinking the Vorox are on their side and Stronius decides to attack the beasts, giving the convoy a chance to flees.
- ██ Malum pursues the convoy and accuses Ackar of associating with thieves. After threatening Gresh, the former Glatorian leaves.
- ██ The party finds the bodies of a Bone Hunter party around a giant crater. Before dying, a Bone Hunter reveals to Kiina that they were attacked by a Skopio.
- ██ The Skopio XV-1, driven by Telluris, emerges from the sand to attack the caravan. To confuse the mad warrior, the party splits.
- ██ Telluris targets Ackar and downs him. While Gresh takes care of the veteran Glatorian, Kiina evades all the fire from the vehicle and jumps on it.
- ██ Gresh and Ackar push some ingots of Exsidian between the gears of the Skopio XV-1, disabling it.
- ██ Kiina jumps into the cockpit and captures Telluris, who tries to convince her he will go after the Skrall who are pursuing them, but Kiina realizes he is lying and knocks him unconscious.
- ██ The caravan, complete with the whole group, eventually makes it back to Vulcanus.
- ██ The Skrall warrior Branar leads a "Vorox run" in the area north of Roxtus to search for Baterra.
- ██ Branar's patrol squad and captive Vorox are attacked and killed by Baterra, but he is spared so that he may relay the news of the Baterra's southern advance.
- ██ Tuma is visited by Metus, who the Skrall have been working with to organize their conquest of Bara Magna. The Ice Agori explains that he can tell Tuma how to defeat the Baterra, and announces that he is going to work as Tuma's partner.
- ██ Tarix and Strakk participate in a practice match before the Great Tournament.
- ██ Tarix remarks that no Skrall have appeared in Atero to participate in the Tournament.
- ██ Several Agori, including Tarduk, Kyry, Crotesius, Scodonius and Kirbold, are assigned to assist in preparations for Atero to host the coming Great Tournament.
- ██ While searching for treasure in the Wastelands outside Atero, Tarduk discovers a metal square map with a picture of the Red Star carved onto it.
- ██ Tarduk enlists Crotesius to round up other Agori to join them on an expedition to track down the Red Star.
- ██ In a secret area of Atero, Tarduk watches Gresh practice a new series of moves for the Tournament.
- ██ During the practice, Malum and a group of Vorox appear to warn Gresh of a pending danger to all of the gathered Glatorian and Agori. Gresh dismisses the warning at first, but informs the others of the news.
- ██ Kirbold agrees to join Tarduk and Crotesius and they depart towards the White Quartz Mountains using Sand Stalkers borrowed from Metus.
- ██ The Agori Raanu, Berix and Metus travel to the gates of Atero and observe a massive army of Skrall warriors marching upon the city.
- ██ The Skrall attack the Glatorian and Agori, killing many.
- ██ Tarix and Raanu, realizing that Atero has been overtaken, take it upon themselves to act as leaders of the evacuation, saving as many Glatorian and Agori as possible.
- ██ The survivors regroup in a cave in the desert, debating the best course of action to fight back against the Skrall.
- ██ The small party notices that they are being pursued by a pack of Iron Wolves and attempt to evade them as they travel deeper into the mountains.
- ██ Inadvertently, the Agori stumble upon the den of the Wolves, encountering more than sixty of the beasts in the mountains.
- ██ The ancient warrior Surel arrives and subdues the Wolves. He proceeds to explain the history of the Wolves and the Core War on Spherus Magna.
- ██ As Surel warns of the return of the Element Lords, an avalanche of snow cascades towards the party, controlled by the Element Lord of Ice.
- ██ Before the avalanche can reach the assembled beings, a firestorm created by the Element Lord of Fire spares them. Surel and the Iron Wolves retreat, while the Agori continue to the north.
- ██ Surel appears and cautions the Agori against continuing their voyage. After learning of Tarduk's metal map piece with the Red Star, the warrior realizes that the search party is seeking the same secrets as the Element Lords. He describes the treacherous path ahead which includes the Forest of Blades and the River Dormus, and departs.
- ██ Kirbold tries to leave the group, but Tarduk and Crotesius convince him to stay.
- ██ The Agori notice a howling wind-like noise coming from the direction of a forest. Upon closer inspection, they realize that soldiers of the Glatorian species have merged with the plant life of the forest.
- ██ Feeling sick, scared, and hungry, Kirbold abandons the mission and begins the journey back to Iconox after a heartfelt parting.
- ██ The two Agori continue into the forest, unperturbed by the warriors. However, the howling wind returns and the warriors reach out to seize the two villagers.
- ██ The Element Lord of Jungle emerges from a mini-cyclone and plans to dispose of the Agori, as they will be of no use to him in locating the Valley of the Maze.
- ██ The Element Lord intends to release Tarduk and keep Crotesius as a prisoner of the Forest of Blades. While Tarduk and the Element Lord converse, Kirbold returns and sets the Agori free with a torch by burning the plant life.
- ██ The trio of Agori end up at the River Dormus, where they are captured by the Element Lord of Water, who believes they know how to get through the maze. As they are making a deal, the Element Lord of Ice freezes the river.
- ██ The Element Lord of Rock spares the three Agori by shattering the oncoming ice and manifests himself as a duplicate Tarduk. After interrogating the Agori for their reasons for having made the journey, he lets them continue and vows that he will acquire the power of the Great Beings.
- ██ The Agori walk along the Dormus, witnessing a group of Baterra Shapeshifting and finally reach its headwaters. They come upon the Spirit's Wish archway, which Tarduk recognizes from a legend that says that anyone who passes through will have their greatest wish granted. The Agori decide to pass through so they can get to their destination quicker.
- ██ The archway transports them back to the ruins of the Arena Magna. Tarduk realizes it was because they secretly wanted to go back to their homes. The Agori leave for their villages, but Tarduk swears that he will go back to the north.
- ██ Tuma and Stronius pay a visit to the Sisters of the Skrall north of Roxtus, to secure a potential ally. The two male Skrall are assaulted by the mental powers of the Sisters.
- ██ While Stronius is trapped within a horrific vision of himself transforming into a Baterra, Tuma bargains with the leader of the Sisters.
- ██ In exchange for future information about the location of the Great Being Angonce, the Sisters release them and agree to search for Baterra.
- ██ As they walk along the mountain paths, Tuma and Stronius notice trees in positions they had not observed on their trek northward. Believing them to be Baterra in disguise, the Skrall prepare to defend themselves.
- ██ Tuma and Stronius are ambushed by Baterra behind them and the leader Skrall is dealt a severe blow in the center of his back, while Stronius charges against them.
- ██ Stronius is knocked out by the Baterra and as Tuma expects to be felled as well, Metus appears and dismisses the mechanical beings, who depart.
- ██ Metus argues that his knowledge of how to defeat the Baterra warrants him a position of command over the Rock Tribe in the event of Tuma's death. Tuma scoffs at his deal, but grudgingly agrees.
- ██ As Stronius regains consciousness, the three travel back to Roxtus, as the Ice Agori entertains thoughts of eliminating both Tuma and Stronius to achieve power over the Rock Tribe.
- ██ In Roxtus, Tuma announces the appointment of Metus as surrogate leader of the Rock Tribe to the assembled Skrall's surprise, but secretly orders Stronius to slay Metus in the event of his demise.
- ██ Gelu encounters Fero while guarding a caravan, and they fight each other on their mounts. The Ice Glatorian knocks the Bone Hunter off Skirmix, and then dismounts his Sand Stalker to finish the fight. Gelu ultimately defeats Fero, and discovers a detailed map of Vulcanus with him.
- ██ Gelu's caravan encounters a group of Zesk in the wastelands. The Agori and their Spikit scare away the Zesk, but lose more than half their load. Arriving back at the caravan, Gelu learns of the Zesk attack.
- ██ Gelu and the caravan arrive in Tajun where he meets Gresh and Metus, and agrees to accompany them to Vulcanus. Along the way, the three find an Agori transport in the desert, and they help repair it.
- ██ Due to Gresh's insistence, they decide to accompany the vehicle to Vulcanus. During the voyage, Gresh and Gelu fight off a pack of Vorox.
- ██ They arrive in Vulcanus, where Gelu tells Gresh of the Core War and the Shattering.
- ██ Gelu shows Raanu the map of Vulcanus, and suggests Vulcanus hire Glatorian to defend the village from the expected Bone Hunter raid.
- ██ Ackar arrives and is placed in charge of the Glatorian force Raanu plans to build.
- ██ Ackar and Gelu go to meet with Malum, Gresh travels to Tesara to recruit Vastus, and two other Glatorian from the Fire Tribe to recruit Tarix and Kiina.
- ██ The Agori of Vulcanus start building walls to defend against the Bone Hunters.
- ██ Fero and four other Bone Hunters attack and kill the two Fire Tribe Glatorian before they can reach Tajun.
- ██ Ackar and Gelu arrive at the Vorox camp and Malum agrees to help them attack the Bone Hunters' camp.
- ██ Gresh arrives in Tesara, but Vastus refuses to help the Fire Tribe, choosing instead to stay and defend the Jungle Tribe.
- ██ Tarix and Kiina ride out into the desert and discover the bodies of Raanu's two messenger Glatorian. The Water Prime Glatorian rides back to Tajun while Kiina leaves for Vulcanus.
- ██ Ackar, Gelu, and Malum and his Vorox successfully attack the Bone Hunter camp. After the battle, Ackar and Gelu ride back to Vulcanus, while Malum and his Vorox return to their camp.
- ██ Kiina arrives in Vulcanus and tries to convince Raanu to retreat rather than risk the Agori's lives.
- ██ Ackar and Gelu arrive and tell Raanu and Kiina about the battle at the Bone Hunter camp. Ackar also convinces Kiina to help defend Vulcanus.
- ██ Gresh arrives in Vulcanus along with several Glatorian trainees and Strakk. The Jungle Second Glatorian tells Raanu of some Bone Hunter plans an Agori learned of from a Skrall prior to Atero.
- ██ The Bone Hunter raiding party rides through the desert on their way to Vulcanus. A young Bone Hunter questions the value of their mission, and Fero kills him for it.
- ██ Tuma discusses his manipulation of the upcoming raid with Stronius.
- ██ Kiina trains some Vulcanus Agori to use Thornax Launchers, while Gresh, Raanu, Metus, and several other Agori build defenses above Iron Canyon.
- ██ Ackar surveys Iron Canyon and the Agori traps.
- ██ Strakk scouts around Vulcanus and overhears a Bone Hunter conversation about the raid.
- ██ Ackar, Gelu, Kiina, Gresh, and Raanu discuss the raid in Vulcanus' inn. Strakk arrives at the inn and tells the other Glatorian about the Bone Hunters' conversation in the desert.
- ██ Fero's group enters the canyon, and an Agori signals Vulcanus about them. One of the traps is triggered, sealing up the canyon exit. Gelu triggers another trap, dropping a latticework that kills a few Bone Hunters and scatters the rest. After several more attacks, Fero orders his force to turn back.
- ██ Gresh follows the Bone Hunters all the way back down the canyon. The Bone Hunters use their Thornax to blow away the rocks blocking the exit, and they proceed out of Iron Canyon.
- ██Gresh loses sight of the Bone Hunters and heads back to Vulcanus.
- ██ Fero's team rides past the Sea of Liquid Sand and approaches Vulcanus from the north.
- ██ Strakk gets into an argument with the inn's chief cook and heavily damages the inn. Kiina tries to restrain the Ice Prime Glatorian and they start to fight, causing more damage to the inn.
- ██ Ackar and several Agori stop the fight between Kiina and Strakk.
- ██ Gresh arrives back in Vulcanus and tells the other Glatorian and Raanu about the Bone Hunters' retreat. Due to Jungle Glatorian's report, Raanu sends the Glatorian back to their respective villages, despite their insistence that the Bone Hunters have not given up.
- ██ Raanu bargains with Metus to recruit a new Glatorian for Vulcanus.
- ██ The Bone Hunters arrive in Vulcanus and defeat Kyry before entering the village.
- ██ Ackar tries to fight the Bone Hunters, but is nearly defeated by Fero.
- ██ Kiina, Gresh, Gelu, and Strakk return to Vulcanus, along with Tarix and Vastus.
- ██ Before Fero can land a fatal blow to Ackar, Kiina fires a Thornax and shatters Fero's blade.
- ██ The Glatorian successfully defeat all the Bone Hunters except Fero, who escapes into the desert.
- ██ Gelu accepts a job to escort a caravan for a short distance through the Dunes of Treason, and defends the caravan from a Skrall patrol.
- ██ A Vorox breaks loose in Roxtus, but is stopped by Stronius.
- ██ Tarduk tells Gresh and Vastus about his journey with Crotesius to the north. Vastus defeats Fero and finds a Skrall shield with him.
- ██ Ackar and Kiina engage in a practice match in the Vulcanus arena, a match in which the Fire Glatorian is the victor. Raanu reminds Ackar of his upcoming match against Strakk.
- ██ The Kanohi Ignika falls towards Bara Magna.
- ██ The falling Kanohi distracts the Skrall long enough for Gelu's caravan to escape.
- ██ Tuma and Stronius see the falling Kanohi while in Roxtus.
- ██ Gresh, Vastus, and Tarduk see the Kanohi Ignika in the sky.
- ██ Ackar, Raanu, and Kiina watch the Ignika fall outside of Vulcanus.
- ██ Metus travels across the desert, piloting the Thornatus. The Kanohi Ignika lands in the Wastelands of Bara Magna, and the Agori decides to go and investigate.
- ██ Several Scarabax Beetles approach the Kanohi Ignika in the wastelands, but are scared away when Mata Nui's body forms.
- ██ One Scarabax Beetle stays and watches Mata Nui's body form from the Kanohi Ignika.
- ██ The Scarabax Beetle approaches Mata Nui, who allows the insect to climb up him and touch the Ignika. The creature is transformed into a shield.
- ██ Mata Nui is attacked by a Vorox and defends himself with his shield. The tail of the Vorox strikes the shield and detaches, inciting the animal to flee.
- ██ Mata Nui encounters Metus' vehicle in the desert, and introduces himself as Toa Mata Nui.
- ██ A Sand Bat attacks the two beings and wrecks the vehicle. Toa Mata Nui unsuccessfully attempts to defeat it.
- ██ Discovering that Sand Bats are susceptible to sunlight, Toa Mata Nui uses the suns' reflection on his shield to drive the Sand Bat back.
- ██ Metus and Mata Nui arrive at Vulcanus and witness the Arena Match of Ackar vs. Strakk and Strakk striking from behind after conceding.
- ██ Mata Nui leaps into the arena and battles Strakk, initially losing until the Vorox tail he is holding is transformed into a sword by the Ignika, and uses it to defeat Strakk.
- ██ Strakk concedes for all present to hear, and Ackar and Mata Nui travel to the former's home when Metus enters and offers to make Mata Nui a prime Glatorian, to the latter's refusal.
- ██ Mata Nui begins telling Ackar about his history and Kiina reveals herself and offers to show Mata Nui a cavern she found near Tajun, in exchange for being taken along when he leaves the planet.
- ██ Ackar, Kiina and Mata Nui leave for Tajun in a Thornatus.
- ██ During the trip, Ackar tries to use a Cave Shrike to teach Mata Nui about realizing a foe's next move.
- ██ A Rock Steed attacks Ackar, and he fakes serious harm to get Mata Nui to test his skills against the Rock Steed.
- ██ Mata Nui remembers Ackar's training and manages to defeat the Rock Steed, learning that Ackar feigned injury.
- ██The group travels through the Sandray Canyon and are soon after attacked by a Skopio and Bone Hunters, who were order by Metus to kill them.
- ██ A combined force of Bone Hunters and Skrall, organized by Tuma and a senior Hunter, attack Tajun.
- ██ Gresh, waiting to engage in a practice match with Tarix, notices the invading attackers and defends the Water village to the best of his ability while most of the Agori are evacuated.
- ██ Despite his efforts, Gresh is wounded and retreats, allowing the invading force to destroy the village.
- ██ Ackar, Kiina and Mata Nui defeat their adversaries by burying them under a large pile of rock.
- ██ When Ackar, Kiina and Mata Nui arrive at Tajun, Gresh informs them of the assault.
- ██ The band of warriors travel to a secret lab of the Great Beings discovered by Kiina near the ruins of Tajun. They discover Berix, who has been exploring the cavern.
- ██ As the Agori heals the Jungle Glatorian, Mata Nui approaches a doorway carved with the symbol of the Three Virtues. As he touches the doorway, the Kanohi Ignika activates it, opening to lower level of the lab. Mata Nui observes a diagram of a gigantic robot, similar in appearance to his former universe.
- ██ After Gresh is healed, the Glatorian, Mata Nui, and Berix meet outside and discuss the next plan of action. Using the power of the Kanohi Ignika, Mata Nui upgrades the Glatorian's ancient tools, and imbues them with elemental powers.
- ██ Ackar, Berix, Kiina, Gresh and Mata Nui travel to Tesara to inform the Agori of the need to unite against the Skrall and Bone Hunters, the Glatorian pausing on the way to practice their new skills while Ackar begins training Mata Nui in combat.
- ██ Tarix and Vastus begin a match in Tesara, which is halted upon the arrival of Ackar, Berix, Kiina, Gresh and Mata Nui who inform those present of the current situation. Mata Nui then upgrades Tarix and Vastus' weapons, inspiring confidence in him.
- ██ Kiina and Berix are kidnapped by Skrall and Bone Hunters, to lure the Glatorian away from the villages which are in the process of uniting.
- ██ The kidnapping is discovered and announced in Tesara, causing Mata Nui to leave in search of his friends.
- ██ Mata Nui reaches Roxtus and confronts the assembled warriors. He engages Tuma in combat while Kiina and Berix, imprisoned above, look on.
- ██ After Tuma downs Mata Nui momentarily, the latter observes an injury on Tuma's back, and strikes this spot repeatedly, thus defeating the leader of the Skrall.
- ██ Metus steps forward, revealing himself as the traitor of the villages and orders the waiting Skrall and Bone Hunter warriors to attack.
- ██ An enormous figure composed of Scarabax Beetles called by Click appears and intimidates the Skrall and Bone Hunters, while Mata Nui frees Kiina and Berix as several Glatorian arrive.
- ██ The Glatorian begin to battle the Skrall and Bone Hunters.
- ██ Mata Nui spots Metus escaping and pursues him fleeing in his vehicle, which is overturned by a pair of Vorox.
- ██ The Glatorian are gradually being overcome by the sheer numbers of their opponents though they fight on.
- ██ Mata Nui catches Metus and transforms him into a snake-like form with the Ignika, then letting him go. Metus remains confident of the Skrall and Bone Hunters triumphing as he slithers away, causing Mata Nui to realize the significance of unity.
- ██ Mata Nui, reaching his allies, calls for all of them to release a blast of energy from their weapons in conjunction, besting the Skrall and Bone Hunters.
- ██ Mata Nui, Gresh, Berix, Kiina and Ackar observe the joining and remark the similarity of a colossal robot-like body sheltering the villages, to the carving Mata Nui noticed in the laboratory of the Great Beings.
- ██ Berix shows the others a coin he found, depicting on one side the sign of the Three Virtues and a symbol of a giant robot, and on the other side, the symbol on a Skrall shield.
- ██ Mata Nui realizes the symbol on the shield is actually a map and announces his intention of following it, upon which the others volunteer to go as well.
- ██ Mata Nui, Ackar, Kiina and Vastus return to Sandray Canyon and find a trapped Thornatus. Kiina and Vastus free the chariot by using their elemental powers, while Metus tries to drop a boulder on the group. Click and a swarm of Scarabax beetles dispatch the transformed Agori.
- ██ Vastus then tells Mata Nui about Tarduk's tales of the Valley of the Maze and Baterra. Mata Nui begins to look for Tarduk.
- ██ Crotesius tells Mata Nui of his expedition to the Valley of the Maze and reveals that Tarduk has left to search for it once more. Mata Nui decides to go after him.
Less Than One Month Ago
- ██ The villages are physically brought together into one Mega-Village. Mata Nui names Raanu leader of the combined city, with Ackar leading the defense forces.
- ██ Strakk is exiled to the Wastelands.
- ██ While traveling to the Valley of the Maze, Mata Nui, Ackar, Kiina, Gresh and Berix are attacked by Skrall stragglers. Berix is struck with a Thornax and injured.
- ██ Requesting that the Glatorian return to the Mega-Village and tend to the injured Agori, Mata Nui and Click venture to the north without their companions.
- ██ After traveling through the Black Spike Mountains, Mata Nui arrives at the Valley of the Maze and resolves to get to the tower fortress at its center.
- ██ Sahmad, driving his Baranus V7, attacks Ackar and Kiina on the outskirts of the Mega-Village. Using their Elemental Powers, the pair of Glatorian subdue and defeat the bandit.
- ██ Meeting up with Gresh, Ackar and Kiina return to the Mega-Village to tend to Berix's injury and defend the Agori.
- ██ Mata Nui travels through the Maze, encountering Elementally-powered traps and dead ends, all of which he overcomes with the help of Click in Scarab Shield form. He finally arrives at the Maze's center.
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets