Toa Mata Kopaka using a Noble Mahiki
Illusion is a power allowing users to distort targets' perception of reality. Some users can construct false stimuli in their environment, while others can directly project false sensations into targets' minds.
Types of Illusion
Annona's species - through their Psionics-based abilities.
- Sisters of the Skrall were given psionics-based powers by Annona, which included illusion. After Annona was forced to leave the planet, their powers were taken with her as well.
- Toa of Light can create optical illusions as solified light holograms.
- Toa of Psionics can cast illusions that can fool all five senses, but not technological systems, and induce dreams and nightmares.
- The Bahrag can cast illusions.
Gate Guardians - Projects a smaller image of themselves which mimics their movements while their real bodies remains invisible.
- Toa Mata Kopaka used a Noble Mahiki to cast two more illusions of himself to distract a Muaka in Mata Nui Online Game.
- Toa Takanuva made a hologram of himself to distract and defeat two Rahkshi of Heat Vision in Journey's End.
- Makuta Teridax casted an illusion on Toa Metru Vakama to gain knowledge about the whereabouts of the Kanohi Vahi in Time Trap.
- An illusion of Lhikan interrupted the Toa Inika on their journey to claim the Mask of Life when they descended the 777 Stairs in Inferno.
- Annona placed Sahmad in an illusion set 750 years in the future where members of Sisters of the Skrall were disguised as various Agori, Glatorian, Toa and Matoran in Sahmad's Tale.
All of the following beings have/had the power of Illusion:
- The Bahrag
- All Rahkshi and Kraata of Illusion
- Takutanuva (formerly; now unmerged)
- All Gate Guardians
- All Toa of Light
- All Toa of Psionics
- All Turaga of Psionics
- Sisters of the Skrall (formerly)
All of the following objects have/had the power of Illusion:
- The Kanohi Mahiki and any user of one
- The Kanohi Ignika - created a physical manifestation of itself to test Matoro and gave visions to Dekar
- The Kanohi Olisi - projected a vision of an alternate future into the opponent's mind(formerly; now destroyed)
All of the following locations are/were affiliated with Illusion:
- Zone of Nightmares (formerly; now dismantled)
- The Kanohi Rode can be used to counter illusions.
- Although illusion is most commonly associated with Psionics, it is not necessarily a sub-power of Psionics.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Ice | Sand | Earth | Iron|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Anger | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Illusion|
Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting | Mutation
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand | Kraata Powers|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets