|Preferred regions||High-altitude regions|
|Transforms into||Toa of Air|
Abilities and Traits
The Le-Matoran have inactive Air powers. On Metru Nui, Le-Matoran were the mechanics of the city, inventing vehicles (many of which flew) and methods of transporting Matoran and objects at great speeds. On Mata Nui, many of them were great musicians like Sanso.
Le-Matoran tend to be very energetic and chatter constantly to one another. They spend as little time as possible on the ground, preferring to be in the air. On Mata Nui, the entire village of Le-Koro, including Lewa and Turaga Matau, was captured by the Bohrok swarms and forced into their service, except the sole escapees Kongu and Tamaru. Le-Koro was almost completely destroyed during that incident, which sobered the Le-Matoran somewhat, but they went on with a general carefree and fun-loving attitude. Before that, most of the Le-Matoran had been captured by Nui-Rama and saved by Onua and Lewa (who had been wearing an infected mask) as witnessed by Takua.
The Le-Matoran of Metru Nui speak in a slang dialect they invented, called Chutespeak on Metru Nui and Treespeak on the island of Mata Nui. The Le-Matoran of Le-Koro and now Le-Metru value Duty and Unity the most out of the Three Virtues, from which they derive their Principle of Faith, and the skill of Accuracy.
Identifiable physical attributes of Le-Matoran include green, lime-green, and turquoise Kanohi and armor, as well as yellow-green eyes. The Le-Matoran are one of the many male Matoran tribes.
- Boreas: A Gukko Defense Pilot on Mata Nui.
- Defilak: Former Mahri Nui resident, Trader, inventor, and leader of the Mahri Nui Council.
- Iruini (transformed): Eventually became the Toa Hagah of Air.
- Kongu (transformed): Once captain of the Le-Koro Gukko Force and right hand to Turaga Matau. Helped free Le-Koro after the Bohrok invasion. Later became a Toa Inika and then a Toa Mahri.
- Kumo: A Disk maker on Mata Nui.
- Lesovikk (transformed): Once a Matoran from an unknown land, later the leader of the Toa Cordak.
- Makani: A Musician on Mata Nui.
- Matau (transformed): Once a Test Driver on Metru Nui until he became a Toa Metru and Toa Hordika, now a Turaga of Air.
- Nidhiki (transformed, mutated, deceased): Hailed from the Tren Krom Peninsula, and there became a Toa; later left for Metru Nui, where he became a Toa Mangai, only to betray his comrades in the Toa-Dark Hunter War. Later was mutated by Roodaka and killed by Makuta Teridax
- Orkahm: An Ussal rider on Metru Nui and a Gukko Defense Pilot on Mata Nui.
- Piruk: The spy for the Voya Nui Resistance Team.
- Sanso: A Musician on Mata Nui.
- Shu: A Gukko Defense Pilot on Mata Nui.
- Spinner (transformed): Transformed into a Toa; now a Dark Hunter.
- Taiki: A Gukko Defense Pilot on Mata Nui.
- Tamaru: Unusually afraid of heights, he was part of the Chronicler's Company and helped free Le-Koro after the Bohrok invasion.
- Tuuli: A Chute controller on Metru Nui, and Le-Koro's Trader on Mata Nui.
- Vican: Formerly a Shadow Matoran; transformed by Makuta Mutran, but cured by a Klakk's sonic scream.
- Vira: A chute station attendant on Metru Nui, and a Gukko Defense Pilot on Mata Nui.
- A Le-Matoran Musician who wears a lime-green Noble Huna.[MNOG, Ch. 6]
- A Le-Matoran Musician who wears a teal Great Kakama.[MNOG, Ch. 6]
- A lime-green Le-Matoran who wears a green Great Kakama.[MNOG, Ch. 6]
- A teal Le-Matoran who wears a green Great Kakama.[MNOG, Ch. 6]
- A lime-green Le-Matoran who wears a green Noble Ruru.[MNOG, Ch. 6]
- A Le-Matoran murdered by Toa Mangai Tuyet after she dropped him from a great height. (deceased) [TMDoTT]
- A Mahri Nui Le-Matoran who was killed by a Tarakava while testing his new invention, the Air Launcher. (deceased)[BL6]
|Current||| | | | | | | | | | | ||
|Transformed||| | | | (deceased) ||
| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | |
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets