|Tessiln the Mask Maker|
|Matoran of Retcon|
|Kanohi||Mask of Rewriting|
|Tessiln the Mask Maker|
|Toa of Retcon|
|Kanohi||Mask of Rewriting|
"On Mata Nui, I learned that no one stood alone.
On Metru Nui, I learned that actions, not fate, defined a hero.
On Voya Nui, I learned what it means to be determined, to face your fears.
On Mahri Nui, I learned what sacrifice truly means.
On Karda Nui, I learned to never give up, even in the Darkest Hour.
On Bara Magna, I learned that anyone, anywhere, can be a hero.
United in Duty, Bound in Destiny.
That is the way of the Bionicle."
— [YouTube commentator]
Tessiln the Mask Maker is a user on the wiki of Sector Zero One.
- 1 Theories
- 2 Headcanons
- 3 Sets
- 4 Featured Quotes
- 5 MOC Characters
- 6 Subpages
- Velika will return to his original body.
- Velika will be the one to defeat/stop Marendar, which he had a hand in creating.
- Tahu will either become a Turaga after creating another Toa team, or return to his status as a Toa Nuva by use of Energized Protodermis.
- Ravager is artificial, and as such is unique. He has no memories of his past because he has no past.
- Conjurer will wake up with some kraata powers.
- Midak may be an Av-Matoran, but probably is not because Takua was on Metru Nui at the same time Midak was.
- Midak will become a Toa.
- Helryx's destiny, specifically, was to keep the Brotherhood of Makuta in check in case they went rogue.
- Helryx will likely not become a Turaga, as it would impede her ability to lead the Order of Mata Nui.
- The entirety of G2 takes place inside the Prototype Robot during its initial boot-up.
- The Mask of Elementity (a Legendary Kanohi) fracturing twice caused the Prototype Robot to explode.
- At least one Okotan survived the explosion.
- G3 will resolve the online serials, which are canon.
- G3 will see the destruction of the Red Star.
- G3 will provide more expand on characters, plot points, and storylines introduced in the serials.
- The Mask of Infinity will be forged during G3, but will not be a main focus of the storyline.
- G3 will revolve around the True Mask of Time, including:
- G3 will see main characters who do not use the primary elements, or characters who do not use elemental powers at all.
Kanoka & Kanohi
- There are six Legendary Kanohi: the Mask of Life, the Upper and Lower Masks of Time, the Mask of Creation, the Mask of Elementity, and the Mask of Destiny.
- The recipe-less canon Kanohi have kanoka recipes as follows:
|Kanohi||Kanoka 1||Kanoka 2||Kanoka 3|
|Mask of Accuracy||Reconstitute at Random||Freeze||N/A|
|Mask of Adaptation||Reconstitute at Random||Regenerate||N/A|
|Mask of Aging||Remove Poison||Regenerate||N/A|
|Mask of Biomechanics||Remove Poison||Shrink||N/A|
|Mask of Charisma||Weaken||Enlarge||Regenerate|
|Mask of Clairvoyance||Reconstitute at Random||Enlarge||N/A|
|Mask of Conjuring||Reconstitute at Random||Shrink||N/A|
|Mask of Detection||Remove Poison||Teleport||N/A|
|Mask of Disruption||Freeze||Remove Poison||N/A|
|Mask of Emulation||Enlarge||Regenerate||N/A|
|Mask of Fate||Weaken||Remove Poison||N/A|
|Mask of Flight||Freeze||Teleport||N/A|
|Mask of Fusion||Weaken||Enlarge||N/A|
|Mask of Healing||Remove Poison||N/A||N/A|
|Mask of Hunger||Freeze||Shrink||N/A|
|Mask of Incomprehension||Weaken||Regenerate||N/A|
|Mask of Intangibility||Freeze||Enlarge||N/A|
|Mask of Kindred||Freeze||Regenerate||N/A|
|Mask of Possibilities||Enlarge||Shrink||N/A|
|Mask of Psychometry||Freeze||Remove Poison||Enlarge|
|Mask of Rahi Control||Weaken||Shrink||Remove Poison|
|Mask of Reanimation||Reconstitute at Random||Freeze||Remove Poison|
|Mask of Rebounding||Freeze||Regenerate||Teleport|
|Mask of Repulsion||Remove Poison||Regenerate||Teleport|
|Mask of Scavenging||Freeze||Weaken||N/A|
|Mask of Sensory Aptitude||Weaken||Remove Poison||Regenerate|
|Mask of Silence||Freeze||Shrink||Regenerate|
|Mask of Sonar||Remove Poison||Enlarge||Shrink|
|Mask of Spirit||Freeze||Weaken||Teleport|
|Mask of Stealth||Shrink||Regenerate||N/A|
|Mask of Summoning||Reconstitute at Random||Remove Poison||N/A|
|Mask of Telepathy||Shrink||Regenerate||Teleport|
|Mask of Temporal Duplication||Reconstitute at Random||Teleport||N/A|
|Mask of Truth||Weaken||Shrink||Teleport|
|Mask of Undeath||Freeze||Enlarge||Teleport|
- Su-Kanoka generate extreme friction when thrown. They are typically printed with an image of the twin suns over Metru Nui.
- Vo-Kanoka are capable of using self-powered flight to strike multiple targets. They are typically printed with an image of a storm cloud.
- Bo-Kanoka are elastic enough to bounce, but rigid enough to maintain their shape when thrown. They are typically printed with an image of a Swamp Tree.
- De-Kanoka can phase through obstacles when thrown. They are typically printed with an image of three successive sound waves.
- Fa-Kanoka magnetize their targets. They are typically printed with an image of a magnetic field.
- Ba-Kanoka fall towards their targets instead of falling normally. They are typically printed with an image of the symbol of the Great Virtues. Unbeknownst to the Matoran, it was also the symbol for the Solis Magna System.
- Ce-Kanoka have a sort of limited intelligence, allowing them to decide the best place to strike their targets. They are typically printed with an image of the default Mata head.
- Fe-Kanoka are extremely resistant to damage, and their powers don't wear out as quickly. They are the only type of kanoka whose resultant Kanohi retain these characteristics. They are typically printed with an image of a Protosteel Ingot.
- Av-Kanoka are incredibly reflective. They tend not to be printed, as printing would ruin the reflectivity of the disk.
- Kra-Kanoka would be able to turn invisible when thrown. They would be printed with the Brotherhood of Makuta insignia. However, since no Makuta or Shadow Matoran ever forged kanoka, they do not exist. Miserix could definitely make one, and alternate Teridax and Shadow Stealer might be able to.
- Si-Kanoka would be able to "fork bomb," with each Si-Kanoka separating into two others, half the size of the original. If one struck the intended target, or they all came to a compete stop, they would all fuse together back into the original Si-Kanoka. They would be printed with an image of a sand dune. However, since no Matoran of Sand exist, and no Vorox have learned how to forge kanoka, they do not exist.
Makuta & Kraata
- The tiny stinging insects that swarm around stage 1 Insect Control kraata are usually Niazesk.
- Shadow Kraata can become Rahkshi, wielding the powers of ranged kanohi infection, flight and the ability to fuse with other Rahkshi.
- Shadow Rahkshi control the wearers of the masks they infect, and can decide how best to use them, like a general of their Makuta.
- Rahkshi's "proper names" can be determined by taking their power's associated prefix and adding -rahk, or -orahk if the prefix ends in a consonant, e.g. Qarahk for Rahkshi of Quick Healing, and Otorahk for Rahkshi of Elasticity.
- Turahk, Guurahk, Lerahk, Kurahk, and Panrahk are nicknames. Their actual names are Zarahk, Ulorahk, Yerahk, Curahk, and Xirahk respectively.
- The Kraata powers from the prime reality and the Melding Alternate Universe and their prefixes and colors are as follows:
|Prime Reality Kraata Powers||Melding Alternate Universe Kraata Powers||Prefix||Colors|
|Accuracy - Allows the user to strike a target without missing||Accuracy - Allows the user to strike a target without missing||Ej -||Blue body|
|Adaptation - Enables the user to alter themselves to better resist attacks or environments||Adaptation - Enables the user to alter themselves to better resist attacks or environments||Oi -||Black body|
|Anger - Instills anger in targets||Peace - Allows the user to force others to stop fighting||Cu -||White body|
|Chain Lightning - Allows the user to launch bolts of lightning that can jump between targets||Insulation - Makes all parts of the target completely non-conductive to electricity||Ih -||Silver body|
|Chameleon - Enables the user to alter their color to match their background||Chameleon - Enables the user to alter their color to match their background||Wa -||Red body|
|Confusion - Instills confusion in targets||Clarity - Allows the target to completely understand what they are currently thinking about||Ri -||Gray body|
|Cyclone - Creates strong circular winds||Concussive Blast - Fires a concussive blast at the target||Dw -||Black body|
|Darkness - Generates a field of darkness||Flare - Causes the user to become blindingly bright for a short amount of time without harming the user||Oc -||Black body|
|Density Control - Allows the user to control their density||Density Control - Allows the user to control their density||Ns -||Black body|
|Disintegration - Turns targets into dust||Empathy - Allows the user to sense the emotions of others, or create a specific emotion in the target's mind||Ul -||Blue body|
|Dodge - Enables user to dodge any attack||Dodge - Enables user to dodge any attack||Ge -||Red body|
|Elasticity - Alters the user's body consistency to enhance flexibility||Elasticity - Alters the user's body consistency to enhance flexibility||Ot -||Tan body|
|Electricity - Allows the user to launch bolts of electricity||Electricity - Allows the user to launch bolts of electricity||Hu -||Blue body|
|Fear - Induces terror in the target||Courage - Removes fear from the target, creating courage||Za -||Red body|
|Fire Resistance - Protects the user against harm from flame and intense heat||Fire Resistance - Protects the user against harm from flame and intense heat||Gu -||Aqua body|
|Fragmentation - Violently shatters inorganic objects and substances||Telekinesis - Allows the user to move objects without touching them||Xi -||Brown body|
|Gravity - Allows the user to adjust the gravitational pull on a target||Gravity - Allows the user to adjust the gravitational pull on a target||Ba -||Blue body|
|Heat Vision - Emits powerful beams of heat from user's eyes||Combustion - Allows the user to set their armor on fire without being harmed||Ro -||Yellow body|
|Hunger - Drains energy from the target and gives it to the user||Regeneration - Generates energy and uses it to heal/repair the target||Vo -||Black body|
|Ice Resistance - Protects the user against damage from ice and low temperatures||Ice Resistance - Protects the user against damage from ice and low temperatures||Ug -||Red body|
|Illusion - Creates illusions||Hallucination - Causes the target to fall into a vision directed by the user||Ia -||Tan body|
|Insect Control - Allows the user to mentally control thousands of insects||Insect Control - Allows the user to mentally control thousands of insects||Qy -||Orange body|
|Kanohi Infection - Allows the user to control the wearers of masks they have touched before||Kanohi Empowerment - Reinvigorates the powers of masks and kanoka the user is in physical contact with||Ao -||Purple body|
|Laser Vision - Projects lasers from the user's eyes that can cut through most substances||Laser Vision - Projects lasers from the user's eyes that can cut through most substances||Ky -||Red body|
|Limited Invulnerability - Makes the user almost impossible to physically harm||Limited Invulnerability - Makes the user almost impossible to physically harm||Ij -||Gray body|
|Magnetism - Allows the user to manipulate magnetic energy||Magnetism - Allows the user to manipulate magnetic energy||Yz -||Black body|
|Mind Reading - Allows the user to read the minds and emotions of beings||Mind Reading - Allows the user to read the minds and thoughts of beings||Je -||Lilac body|
|Molecular Disruption - Creates a field which can disintegrate inorganic objects||Reconstruction - Allows the user to reconstruct an object from its original components||Lu -||Teal body|
|Plant Control - Allows the user to control nearby plants||Plant Control - Allows the user to control nearby plants||Vi -||Green body|
|Plasma - Allows the user to melt objects with superheated plasma||Superheating - Causes the target object to melt||Su -||Tan body|
|Poison - Afflicts the target with a poison||Virus Resistance - Protects the user against Makuta Viruses and diseases||Ye -||Green body|
|Power Scream - Allows the user to produce a massive scream||Knockback - Causes the target to go flying away from the user||Xo -||Purple body|
|Quick Healing - Allows user to heal themselves quickly||Quick Healing - Allows user to heal themselves quickly||Qa -||Black body|
|Rahi Control - The ability to make Rahi obey the user||Rahi Control - The ability to make Rahi obey the user||Bu -||Magenta body|
|Shapeshifting - Allows the user to change their shape at will; it cannot alter the user's mass||Shapeshifting - Allows the user to change their shape at will; it cannot alter the user's mass||Ap -||Blue body|
|Silence - Allows the user to prevent a being from hearing or speaking||Stealth - Prevents any other being from consciously noticing the user||Al -||Gray body|
|Sleep - Causes other beings to fall asleep||Amnesia - Wipes the short-term memory of the target||Ee -||Maroon body|
|Slow - Slows the movements, reactions, and thoughts of the target||Slow - Slows the movements, reactions, and thoughts of the target||Eb -||Blue body|
|Sonics - Allows the user to manipulate sound||Sonics - Allows the user to manipulate sound||De -||Yellow body|
|Stasis Field - Traps the target in an energy field that slows their physical processes||Stasis Field - Traps the target in an energy field that slows their physical processes||Fi -||Blue body|
|Teleportation - Allows the user to teleport themselves or others to a different location||Teleportation - Allows the user to teleport themselves or others to a different location||Uo -||Blue body|
|Vacuum - Allows the user to create vacuums||Vacuum - Allows the user to create vacuums||Ux -||Orange body|
|Weather Control - Allows the user to alter the weather at will||Weather Control - Allows the user to alter the weather at will||Wy -||Gold body|
- The transformative properties of Energized Protodermis are not native to the substance. It was modified by the Earth Tribe Great Being in an attempt to contain it without destroying it.
- The Energized Protodermis Entity was created by the Ignika as a guardian, but went rogue. It subsequently accepted Vezon and Fenrakk as replacements.
- The worm creatures which were experimented upon by Teridax, subsequently escaped, and possessed Bohrok shells were Kratana.
- The Earth Tribe is not as distant as they want to seem.
- The prefix for Sand is Si-, from silicon which makes up a large percentage of it.
- Papu and Rangi are not the founders of Ta-Koro (That was Turaga Vakama). They are the names of the Glatorian Pilots, with Rangi being the Jungle Tribe Glatorian and Papu being the Fire Tribe Glatorian.
- The Golden-Skinned Being's true name is Duormurr, from dormir meaning "to sleep" in Spanish.
- The Shadowed One's true name is Azqius, from ískios meaning "shadow" in Greek.
- Bo-Matoran have a secondary inherent power: They have a boosted immune system, making them highly resistant to most organic toxins.
- Most users of the Green are left-handed. Other elements are generally right-handed.
- Nektann's Skakdi powers are Water, perfect eyesight, and Elemental absorption.
|Mask of Acid||Causes the target to chemically dissolve and melt.||Rate of dissolution is tied to concentration. Similar to a Mask of Corruption. Can be countered by a Mask of Regeneration.||Weaken|
|Mask of Adhesion||Allows the wearer to stick to surfaces with enough traction, and therefore does not work on slick surfaces.||Reconstitute|
|Mask of Alchemy||Causes the target inorganic substance to change into another shape or substance with the same mass.||Material and shape is directed by the wearer. Cannot create matter.||Enlarge|
|Mask of Avarice||Allows the wearer to cause all-consuming greed in a target.||Similar to a Mask of Rage, but generates a different emotion. Toa consider this mask immoral due to its power of creating negative emotions.||Freeze|
|Mask of Avidity||Allows the wearer to make a target extremely eager to follow orders.||Similar to the power of Staffs of Suggestion.||Freeze|
|Mask of Berserk||Increases the wearer's physical strength, but weakens the wearer's armor for the duration of the effect.||Freeze|
|Mask of Confusion||Causes anyone the wearer can see to temporarily and immediately forget what they were doing.||Cannot affect mentally shielded or sufficiently mentally powerful beings. The wearer is not affected.||Reconstitute|
|Mask of Constructs||Allows the wearer to raise a golem from nearby materials.||Golems are not sentient and will immediately carry out any instruction from the wearer. Golems cannot be swayed or forced to comply with orders not issued by the wearer. If the mask is removed, the golem will fall apart. Similar to a Mask of Reanimation, but uses raw materials instead of corpses. More golems raised requires more concentration on the wearer's part.||Reconstitute|
|Mask of Dampening||Allows the wearer to temporarily block other beings from using their natural powers.||Cannot affect Kanohi powers, object powers, or duplicated/stolen powers. Can counter a Mask of Disruption if both are used on the same target.||Weaken|
|Mask of Density||Allows the wearer to alter the density of themself and any inanimate object they are touching.||Cannot lower density so low the object ceases to exist. Denser materials are harder to manipulate.||Reconstitute|
|Mask of Dispelling||Prevents other Kanohi powers from being used against the wearer.||Always on at a low level.||Weaken|
|Mask of Division||Allows the wearer to divide their body and power into two smaller forms, which are both under the wearer's control.||Smaller forms can divide further. Similar to the Si-Kanoka power described above.||Reconstitute|
|Mask of Dreams||Allows the wearer to bring dreams into the waking world.||Effects will dissipate if the wearer loses concentration. Similar to the Golden-Skinned Being's dream realization power.||Reconstitute|
|Mask of Effect||Allows the wearer to predict the immediate consequences of any action they take.||Cannot predict the consequences of other being's actions. Can predict events at any point in time.||Weaken|
|Mask of Enhancement||Increases the wearer's physical abilities.||Effects wear off after a while.||Reconstitute|
|Mask of Harmony||Allows the wearer to alter the pitch, frequency, etc. of preexisting sounds.||Cannot create sound, and therefore does not work in a vacuum. Unaffected by a Mask of Silence.||Weaken|
|Mask of Importance||Allows the wearer to alter the perceived importance of something in any one being's mind.||Cannot alter things that the target feels strongly about. Toa consider this mask to be immoral due to its power of changing a being's views on something.||Weaken|
|Mask of Destiny||Allows the wearer see or change the destiny of the target.||Cannot be used on the wearer. If it were destroyed within the Matoran Universe, all destinies would become unbound.||N/A|
|Mask of Insect Control||Allows the wearer to mentally control insectoid rahi.||Less effective on non-insectoid rahi. Similar to the power of Rahkshi of Insect Control. Complimentary mask to the Mask of Rahi Control.||Weaken|
|Mask of Locking||Allows the wearer to lock or unlock any sort of lock.||Lock designs the user is familiar with are easier to lock/unlock.||Cure|
|Mask of Luck||Subtly alters probability in every way in order to benefit the wearer.||Always on at a low level. Similar to a Mask of Possibilities.||Reconstitute|
|Mask of Maneuverability||Greatly improves the wearer’s acrobatic ability.||Similar to and stacks with Le-Matoran enhanced agility. Always on at a low level.||Freeze|
|Mask of Memory||Forces the target to remember something.||Effects wear off after a while. Cannot affect mentally shielded or sufficiently mentally powerful beings.||Cure|
|Mask of Mindpower||Temporarily increases the wearer’s mental strength, and allows them to concentrate harder and more easily.||Can be used to overpower masks of hypnosis, masks of confusion, masks of mind control, Shadow Hands, etc. When fused with another mask, can be used to more easily use the other mask's power. This mask's power wears off more quickly than other masks.||Weaken|
|Mask of Motion||Allows the wearer to increase or decrease the kinetic and potential energy of nearby inanimate objects.||Direction of movement is directed by the wearer.||Reconstitute|
|Mask of Personality||Causes targets within earshot to trust the wearer more the more they hear the wearer speak.||Less effective the more pessimistic and negative the wearer is. Always on at a low level.||Freeze|
|Mask of Precognition||Allows the wearer to see major events in the near future.||The wearer does not see how the event comes about. The visions are often vague. Similar to a Mask of Clairvoyance, but allows the user to instigate the vision.||Enlarge|
|Mask of Pugilism||Increases the wearer's dexterity to a high degree, and their raw strength to a minor degree.||Always on at a low level.||Freeze|
|Mask of Rage||Allows the wearer to cause all-consuming rage in a target.||Similar to the power of Rahkshi of Anger. Toa consider this mask immoral due to its connection with Rahkshi.||Weaken|
|Mask of Slowing||Decreases the movement speed of the target.||Speed reduced is tied to experience. More experienced users can counter a Mask of Speed or a Mask of Motion. Similar to Norik's Slowness Rhotuka.||Freeze|
|Mask of Strategy||Affords the wearer increased strategic knowledge, and the ability to come up with large, strategic plans.||Similar to the power of the Krana Xa. Always on at a low level.||Reconstitute|
|Mask of Swift Swimming||Doubles the wearer's swimming speed while submerged in any liquid.||Does not offer protection against hazardous liquids. Similar to and stacks with Ga-Matoran increased swimming ability. Always on at a low level.||Reconstitute|
|Mask of Symmetry||Allows the wearer to create a temporary clone which possesses their memories, but with its own self-aware consciousness.||Similar to a Mask of Temporal Duplication, but does not employ past selves. The mask can only create one duplicate.||Cure|
|Mask of Tanking||Increases the wearer’s strength and regenerative capabilities, but significantly slows them down.||Does not increase the wearer's strength to the point of mask of strength.||Enlarge|
|Mask of Teleportation||Allows the wearer to teleport to any place they have already been.||Similar to Gaardus' teleportation power.||Weaken|
|Mask of Tensility||Greatly increases the tensile strength of the wearer’s armor, tools and Kanohi.||Does not increase tensile strength to the point of Protosteel. Does not increase physical strength. Only affects the wearer and their tools and Kanohi.||Reconstitute|
|Mask of Thinkspeed||Greatly increases the mental processing speed of the wearer.||Does not increase the user's willpower like the Mask of Mindpower. Can counter the Mask of Undeath slower thought.||Cure|
|Mask of the Unknown||Allows the wearer to duplicate any power the wearer has never intentionally thought of before.||The wearer will never know what its power is until they use it. The mask's power changes after every use.||Reconstitute|
|Mask of Unsublimation||Allows the wearer to create solid constructs from gases.||Constructs are immobile unless moved and are immune to natural gravity. Denser gases are easier to work with. Does not create gas, and therefore does not work in a vacuum. Construct complexity is tied to experience.||Freeze|
|Mask of Vigilance||Allows the wearer to see in all directions at once.||Cannot look up or down beyond the wearer's normal eyesight, unless the wearer manually looks up or down respectively.||Weaken|
|Mask of Water Walking||Allows the wearer to walk on the surface of any liquid.||Does not offer protection against hazardous liquids. Always on at a low level.||Freeze|
|Mask of Weather||Allows the wearer to manipulate the weather.||The mask's power is restricted to a radius of one mio, or 4,500 feet.||Reconstitute|
Thematic Kanohi Combinations
These are pretty much for planning out Kaita MOCs.
- Mask of Conscription: Mask of Rahi Control + Mask of Summoning + Mask of Insect Control
- Mask of Construction: Mask of Constructs + Mask of Density + Mask of Unsublimation
- Mask of Dexerity: Mask of Accuracy + Mask of Maneuverability + Mask of Pugilism
- Mask of Gills: Mask of Water Breathing + Mask of Night Vision + Mask of Swift Swimming
- Mask of Ghosting: Mask of Concealment + Mask of Stealth + Mask of Intangibility
- Mask of Kinesis: Mask of Speed + Mask of Motion + Mask of Slowing
- Mask of Lift: Mask of Levitation + Mask of Telekinesis + Mask of Flight
- Mask of Necromancy: Mask of Spirit + Mask of Reanimation + Mask of Undeath
- Mask of Planning: Mask of Alternativity + Mask of Effect + Mask of Strategy
- Mask of Speechcraft: Mask of Translation + Mask of Charisma + Mask of Personality
- Mask of Temporal Sight: Mask of Clairvoyance + Mask of Psychometry + Mask of Precognition
- Mask of Traversing: Mask of Quick Travel + Mask of Adhesion + Mask of Water Walking
- Mask of Willpower: Mask of Memory + Mask of Mindpower + Mask of Thinkspeed
Thematic Element Combinations
Same as Kanohi Combinations, these are for planning out Kaita MOCs.
- Conduction: Water + Lightning + Iron
- Destruction: Fire + Plasma + Lightning
- Extremes: Fire + Ice + The Green
- Force: Sonics + Magnetism + Gravity
- Glass: Fire + Air + Stone
- Growth: Water + Air + The Green
- Inika: Air + Plasma + Iron
- Lava: Fire + Stone + Earth
- Mass: Stone + Earth + Gravity
- Permanence: Stone + Earth + Iron
- Reflection: Water + Ice + Light
- Stealth: Shadow + Sonics + Psionics
- Storm: Water + Air + Lightning
- Tarnish: Water + Air + Iron
- All element combinations are inherently also Kanohi fusions, as there is a mask for each element.
Thematic Rahkshi Combinations
- Control: Insect Control + Plant Control + Rahi Control
Extra Power: Mind Control - Allows the user to control the mind of another being
- Destruction: Disintegration + Fragmentation + Molecular Disruption
Extra Power: Dissolution - Causes the target to fall apart. In the case of fusions, it will simply unmerge.
- Electromagnetism: Chain Lightning + Electricity + Magnetism
Extra Power: EMP - Shuts down all power sources near the user
- Emotion: Anger + Confusion + Fear
Extra Power: Pity - Causes any being who can see the user to pity them
- Firesight: Fire Resistance + Heat Vision + Laser Vision
Extra Power: Disintegrator Eyebeams - Projects powerful beams from the user's eyes that dissolve a target's molecular structure
- Incapacitation: Sleep + Slow + Stasis Field
Extra Power: Prison Creation - Creates the perfect form of imprisonment for the target
- Parkour: Accuracy + Dodge + Gravity
Extra Power: Photographic Reflexes - Allows the user to perfectly replicate any feat the user sees
- Resistance: Fire Resistance + Ice Resistance + Limited Invulnerability
Extra Power: Berserker Charge - The user's armor becomes impossible to breach for a short period
- Sound: Power Scream + Silence + Sonics
Extra Power: Intangibility - Allows the user to move through solid objects
- Stealth: Chameleon + Darkness + Silence
Extra Power: Invisibility - The user becomes incapable of being seen
- Toa Inika Kongu
- Toa Inika Hewkii
- Toa Inika Nuparu
- Zaktan x2
- Zamor Sphere Pack
- Tahu Master
- Onua Master
- Lord of Skull Spiders
- Skull Basher
- Mask Maker versus Skull Grinder
- Tahu Uniter
- Onua Uniter
- Umarak the Hunter
- Umarak the Destroyer
- Makuta (Not an official set, but I might as well put it here)
"Vezon looked around. No one had reacted at all to his name... not even Jaller. Was it possible --? No, it was too horrible to think about. Such a tragedy, such a loss, was beyond comprehension. But he had to face the fact:
This universe didn't have a Vezon. It had never had one. Otherwise, surely someone would be shooting at him by now."
— Narrator, Reign of Shadows
"You, a pitiful amalgam of lesser races, bandits, thieves, and, yes, one thought dead? An experiment in desperation. You would stand against me?"
"Yes, creature. I would stand against you."
— Annona and the Golden-Skinned Being, Sahmad's Tale
"My name is Jerbraz, once one of the most handsome and dashing members of my little circle of friends ... that is, back when I could be seen. Now I have to rely on my charm alone to make an impression ... that and this nasty sword that conveniently turned invisible with me. If you see someone's head just suddenly go flying off for no reason, it's not your imagination."
— Jerbraz to Mazeka, Brothers In Arms
I'm not going to put my MOC characters here. I'll update my page with a link to my MOC topic on the TTV Message Boards once I get it up and running.
- User:TessilnTheMaskMaker/Next_Update - This is where I keep all my ideas until my monthly update to my user profile. It also acts as my sandbox. The next profile update is on October 30th.
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets