Baterra shapeshifting into their default form
|Associated Kanohi||Mahiki (the Mask of Illusion)|
Shapeshifting is an ability that allows the user to alter their form and physiology to create a different appearance for themselves. Shapeshifting often allows the user to mimic voices as well as appearance, enabling them to effectively pass themselves off as another being. Although shapeshifters may resemble a completely different being, they cannot change their own natural body material.
- Rahkshi and Kraata of Shapeshifting, as well as all Makuta, have Shapeshifting powers. Doing so requires a large amount of energy, which Makuta can acquire quickly by using their Shadow Hand.
- Changing appearance to resemble something/someone else
- Mimicking voices and/or powers
- Gaining some of the subject's knowledge (Krahka exclusive)
- Exceeding mass bounds by absorbing energy (Makuta exclusive)
All of the following have or had the power of Shapeshifting:
- The "Archives Beast"
- All Baterra - Cannot imitate living beings.
- All Krahka - Can use others' powers while imitating their form.
- All Makuta
- The Great Kanohi Mahiki and any user of one
- The Kanohi Ignika - Can alter itself to take on different forms.
- The Makuta who were affected by the Pit Mutagen lost their ability to shapeshift and were locked into the forms they were currently using.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Ice | Sand | Earth|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Anger | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets