Timeline/History of Bara Magna
|History of Spherus Magna||History of Spherus Magna|
and Aqua Magna
|History||History of the Matoran Universe|
|Legends of Metru Nui | The Great Rescue|
|The Dark Time | Coming of the Toa | The Bohrok Swarms | The Bohrok-Kal Strike | The Mask of Light|
|Quest for the
Mask of Life
|Voya Nui | Mahri Nui | Karda Nui|
|Bara Magna||History of Bara Magna | Bara Magna | Journey's End|
|Spherus Magna||Spherus Magna|
100,000 Years Ago
- ██ The Shattering splits Spherus Magna into three pieces; Aqua Magna, Bota Magna, and Bara Magna. The two smaller planetoids become moons of Bara Magna, where beings separated from their homelands struggle to scratch out an existence.
- ██ The Element Lords, military leaders of the Core War, are trapped on Bara Magna.
- ██ Sahmad is left stranded on Bara Magna, where he takes up residence in the wilderness, all the while developing an increasing hatred for other Agori. He acquires a Baranus chariot and tames a Spikit, using them to travel around the Wastelands.
- ██ Strakk is stranded on Bara Magna, far from his homeland.
- ██ Annona is stranded on Bara Magna, and hides from fear of the Great Beings
- ██ The warriors and Agori of the Sand Tribe begin to devolve into primitive savages as a reaction to the disaster.
- ██ Metus begins to sell Exsidian, and is such a good salesman that people skirmish over who should buy his goods
- ██ Tarix, Certavus, Ackar and Vastus create the Glatorian system of arena battles as a means of resolving disputes between tribes over the Exsidian.
- ██ Tarix convinces the Glatorian to join the system, while Ackar works on convincing the Agori.
Sometime Between 100,000 Years Ago and Before One Year Ago
- ██ The Skrall conquer the area north of the Black Spike Mountains and establish themselves as rulers of their own empire.
- ██ Telluris begins to attack travelers in the desert in his Skopio XV-1.
- ██ Vastus and Ackar win some Grand Tournaments.
- ██ On a mission to salvage supplies from a wooded area, a Skrall patrol is attacked by a pack of the Shapeshifting Baterra. Only two warriors survive, one of whom earns the name Branar.
- ██ More Baterra appear and assault the Skrall, wiping out much of the warrior class and all of the elite class save Tuma.
- ██ Tuma leads an expedition to find the Baterra, and more and more of the Skrall are killed.
- ██ Stronius discovers that the Baterra are machines, and later the Skrall realize they are shapeshifters before returning to their fortress.
- ██ Skrall bring in wood to the Skrall Fortress that turns out to be Baterra in disguise. The Skrall lose the fights to the Baterra, and flee.
20,000 Years Ago
- ██ Certavus, Prime Glatorian of Iconox, passes away from natural causes. Strakk becomes the prime Glatorian of Iconox.
One Year Ago
- ██ Tuma organizes a Skrall migration to the south, where they occupy the city of Roxtus.
- ██ Even more Skrall are killed as they flee to Roxtus.
- ██ Atakus leads the Agori of the Rock Tribe after the Skrall to join them.
- ██ Tuma orders regular "Vorox runs" in an attempt to locate the presence of Baterra in the area to be prepared for a possible invasion.
- ██ Tarix wins the Great Tournament of the year.
- ██ Perditus loses in the tournament to the Kaxium V3
- ██ Crotesius wins in his Cendox V1 in the vehicle side of the tournament
- ██ The Skrall begin to participate in the arena system.
- ██ A Skrall patrol is assigned to locate the Book of Certavus in the western ruins.
- ██ The Skrall patrol returns to Roxtus without the book, reassigned to the duty of feeding Spikit, and end up as being devoured by the Spikit themselves.
- ██ The Glatorian Malum tries to kill Vastus in an Arena Match, but Strakk intervenes.
- ██ Malum talks to Ackar about his actions, and later defeats Gresh in Tesara.
- ██ When Malum next fights Strakk, he tries to kill him, but Gresh stops him.
- ██ Malum is exiled for trying to kill Strakk into the Wastelands.
- ██ Malum allies himself with a pack of Vorox.
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets