"Personally, I always find my comments and observations most interesting. You haven't truly lived until you have seen the world through the eyes of madness. Why, half the time I don't know if what I see is what's really there, or what I wish was there ... or what I pray, I beg, I plead is not."
— Vezon, Federation of Fear
|Tiro and Surel-Nuva, my selfmocs|
|Usual Online Time|
Toa Mata/Toa Nuva
Kopaka & Melum
Battle of Metru Nui
I'm so sorry if I make typos. Usually, I make edits without checking which is annoying, and I'm tying to stop it... and I think I'm on the right way.
I've become a fan in 2004 - when I got my first set, a Bordakh, and saw the Mask of Light - and got interested in the comics and the story in 2006. After I watched the 1st movie my fav. character became Tahu, and Makuta, but after the years my overall fav. character became Kopaka, and 2nds are Tahu & Makuta. I can remember how amazed was I by the movie and it got me watching it over and over again. Now, after 14 years, I can see its mistakes, but with the eyes of a 7 years old child it was beautiful and amazing.
"We all make mistakes, Vakama. That's what happens when you're brave enough to make decisions."
— Matau, Web of Shadows
(I do like both versions, but I prefer the one from the book)
My BIONICLE Collection
- 1 Gold Zamor Sphere
- Skopio XV-1
- Ekimu, the Mask Maker (incomplete)
- Quake Beast (incomplete)
Mocs & stuff
- BIONICLE Chronicles 3: Makuta's Revenge - Hungarian edition
- The Official Guide to BIONICLE - Hungarian edition
A list of my Head-canon things.
1. Toa Hagah
- Gaaki: Armor: Silver & Dark Blue; Mask's shape: Great Kaukau
- Kualus: Armor: White & Golden; Mask's shape: Lhikan's Hau (for me, it's Noble Hau)
- Bomonga: Armor: Black & Golden; Mask's shape: Great Kakama
- Pouks: Armor: Silver & Dark Flesh/Light Brown; Mask's shape: Great Pakari
2. The Kraatu are the Stone Rats. And the word 'Kraatu' translates to Stone Rat.
3. There are 3 Vortixx variants. The main species are the Northern/Xian Vortixx. One of the Vortixx's subspecies is Johmak's species a.k.a Western Vortixx and another is Lariska's species a.k.a. Southern Vortixx.
4. Lariska - being a weapon master, according to the Encyclopedia - has more weapons then her daggers. She has a chain to grab her victims from the distant shadows and her mechanical arm contains a function to generate a spiked shield for defense and attack. Also she was to be the leader of her tribe but she chose to be a Dark Hunter instead, for she was trained to be a warrior not a queen.
5. Silence is a mutated specimen of Jerbraz's species, who are native to Nynrah.
6. The Hordika Dragons were the part of Amphibax's species before their mutations.
7. Ravager came from the same species as the OoMN member who communicated with the dying Tahtorak. The Order keeps the information and whereabouts of the species in secrets, preventing everyone to use their knowledge for personal purpose.
8. Tracker came from the same species as Todbuk (thus he blames the Visorak horde and Roodaka for his current state)
9. Hakann's & Avak's "Piraka Kaita" is the Lava Monster, what they made to gain the Matoran's trust.
10. The Recorder is native to Odina, he was captured when Ancient and TSO annexed the islad. Also, the Duracell Bad Guy is a representation of him.
11. Vezok's & Thok's "Piraka Kaita" is Trigrax's normal form, that's why Varian was shocked when she saw him in his normal form.
12. Zaktan's & Reidak's "Piraka Kaita" is a Dark Hunter Guard from the Legacy of Evil killed by a Boggarak.
13. The 2 Korean Irnakk-like combiners are different representations of Irnakk, in different regions of Zakaz.
13. Teridax, Krika, and Icarax are alive.
- When Gorast used her Felnass on Icarax's teleportation power, a part of him (the upper part of his body with his head and the Mask of Shadows) was reassembled on the Destrall, where Tridax help him to survive. When Teridax realized Icarax was alive, he teleported the other party of his body near him, then placed him in stasis.
- Krika wasn't cease to exist when Gorast used her mask on him, only became too unstable to regain his physical form. He made it into the portal, while the pure energy from the strom stabilized him. Teridax left him alive, but placed him in stasis along with Icarax.
- Teridax managed to survive the battle, for his sensors alerted him of the Aqua Magna chunk, so he teleported into an Exo-Toa. Later he repaired his original body, which was left behind in Mangaia, merged it with a Maxilos and a winged Nivawk-like Rahi.
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets