"You are so trusting, so convinced of the purity of Toa. I don’t think Nidhiki even trusts himself. Better keep an eye on him, Lhikan, he’ll come to no good."
— Tuyet, The Many Deaths of Toa Tuyet
Just consider me a cloud.
|Usual Online Time||24/7|
Uxar Creature of Jungle
Hello! I am Wolk, formerly known as WOLKsite. There's not much to know about me...
Note: I do not wish for these to be canon or want them to be... Except the contest stories at the bottom of the list.
- Many of the promotional sets depict puppets used by Turaga and Matoran for story telling. The "Good Guys" represent a protagonist, usually a Matoran, Toa or Mata Nui himself, in stories, while the so-called "Bad Guys" represent antagonists, which could be a lot of things, a Matoran thug, an evil mastermind, a murder, a Rahi, a lazy Matoran, or a metaphorical problem depending on the story being told. The designs are mainly made to represent an archetype rather than an actual species or individual. They were crafted by Matoran travelers who travelled across the Matoran Universe and designed them based on what they had seen.
- Good Guy is based on a member of Tobduk's species.
- Bad Guy is based on a member of an unknown species related to Skakdi.
- Gold Good Guy is based on the late Turaga Lhikan, crafted by an Onu-Matoran in the Prison of the Dark Hunters.
- Duracell Bad Guy is based on a prominent member of the same species as Bad Guy, named "Braca".
- Good Guy 07 is based on an unknown being, wearing a Kanohi Rode as a symbol of truth and justice.
- Bad Guy 07 is based on a species of marine Rahi.
- Good Guy 2008 is based on an being of an unknown species who had a flight propeller on their back. (HF Rotor? Nah)
- Bad Guy 2008 is based on a species of Rahi.
- Kraatu are stone rats and the name literally translates to that. (from Surel-Nuva)
- Squid Launcher Function depicts a species of crab-like Rahi native to the Southern Continent and the Voya Nui region. When Mahri Nui broke off into the sea, they went down with it. They were later recruited into the army of Carapar, who armed them with Squid Launchers. They now live in the oceans of Aqua Magna.
- Function 2008 depicts a Zamor Bird, a species of flying Rahi created by the Phantoka Makuta while in Karda Nui, based on the Zamor Launcher. Though the Karda Nui population was wiped out by the energy storm, it is unknown if any members of the Rahi made it out of Karda Nui. They were capable of firing Zamor spheres that caused the target to be paralysed.d
- Green QUICK Bad Guy and Yellow QUICK Bad Guy depict the Rahkshi Va of Chain Lightning and Heat Vision, respectively. The Rahkshi Va were a failed Makuta experiment to make scouts to serve the armies of the Brotherhood of Makuta. Despite their appearance they are actually Rahi and their only relation to the Rahkshi is that they were partially based off of them. They could not directly access their powers and instead had to access them through the use of their Rhotuka Launchers.
- The Exo-Raptors were an experimental vehicle invented by the Nynrah Ghosts on order of Makuta, however were not mass-produced in favor of the Exo-Toa. The Exo-Raptors could seat a Toa or Toa-like being and reach high speeds and perform leaps over 20 Bio. Their legs could easily navigate all terrain. (And I'll call it... the AT-ER! /s)
- The Bahrag Spider is a unique, one-of-a-kind Rahi created by the Great Beings to guard the substance used to turn Bohrok into Bohrok-Kal. It will defend the substance from anything but the Bahrag. It possesses incredible strength and tough exo-armor, aswell as quick healing abilities. Makuta Teridax once temporarily defeated it when creating Kraata-Kal.
- Bits and pieces from Red Star Games.
- There is a Mahi named Spot.
- The GSR is only 3300 kilometers in length, not 40 000 000 feet.
- The Lesovikk's Hiatus contest stories are canon to a degree, with a hierarchy based on placement on this list:
- "Of Rahi and Toa" by Pikiru is pretty much fully (reminder: head-)canon.
- "Jovan's Test" by Legolover-361 is canon for the most part, minus Lesovikk possessing his Sea Sled, due to contridicting the above story.
- "The Chronicle" by Click is canon partially. It does not take place directly after the death of his team, the scene is rather him remembering their death. The weapon stolen from him is not his own, but rather the weapon of one of his fellow Toa, meaning his Air Sword was his originally weapon, rather than the Toa of Water's.
- The A Thousand Years Untold 2 & Memoirs of the Dead first place stories are canon.
BIONICLE Set Collection
- 8591 Rahkshi Vorahk (Level 1 Kraata)
- 4868 Rahaga Gaaki
- 4878 Rahaga Bomonga
- 8737 Toa Hordika Nokama
- 8740 Toa Hordika Matau
- 8746 Visorak Keelerak
- 6934 Good Guy
- 6935 Bad Guy
- 8723 Piruk
- 8727 Toa Jaller
- 8728 Toa Hahli x2
- 8731 Toa Kongu x2
- 8732 Toa Matoro
- 6945 Bad Guy 07
- 8910 Toa Kongu
- 8914 Toa Hahli
- 8914 Toa Matoro
- 8916 Takadox
- 8919 Mantax
- 8921 Pridak
- 8932 Morak
- 8934 Squid Ammo
- 8972 Atakus
- 8973 Raanu
- 8974 Tarduk x2
- 8977 Zesk
- 8980 Gresh
- 8981 Tarix
- 8983 Vorox
- 8986 Vastus
- 8987 Kiina
- 8989 Mata Nui
- 70778 Protector of Jungle
- 70779 Protector of Stone
- 70782 Protector of Ice
- 70784 Lewa - Master of Jungle
- 70785 Pohatu - Master of Stone
- 70787 Tahu - Master of Fire
- 70789 Onua - Master of Earth
- 70792 Skull Slicer
- 70793 Skull Basher
- 70794 Skull Scorpio
- 70795 Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder