"Roodaka watched with amusement as Nidhiki tried to master his new body. He was stumbling about on the sand, trying to move like a Toa but a prisoner of the monstrous form her mutation spinner had given him."
— Narrator, Birth of a Dark Hunter
Norik and Iruini mutated into Rahaga
|Associated Kanohi||Mask of Mutation|
Mutation is a power that changes the molecular structure of a target. Mutagens only cause physical change and also effect non-living objects but cannot change one's destiny. Beings with a mutation power cannot mutate themselves. In some cases, mutations can also cause fusions of two or more beings.
- Any wearer of a Mask of Mutation - Can control how their target is mutated, including giving and taking powers, but cannot change the target's element.
- Energized Protodermis - Mutates beings that are destined to be, but cannot undo previous mutations.
- Pit Mutagen - Mutations are random and not instantaneous.
- Reconstitute at Random Kanoka - Causes temporary, random mutations in its target.
- Roodaka - Able to mutate targets with her Rhotuka spinner. Controls what her targets mutate into. Mutations are instant and permanent (unless undone).
- Visorak - Has venom that can mutate beings. Can only mutate objects that are closely tied to the being they mutate, such as Kanohi and Toa Tools. Mutations are random and not instantaneous. Also causes psychological damage.
- Certain Viruses
- The Toa Nuva
- The Protocairns
- Takutanuva (formerly)
- The Golden-Skinned Being
- A tiny insect mutated by Energized Protodermis into a giant with a 200-foot wingspan, a mouth filled with metallic teeth, and the ability to flap its wings hundreds of times per second, making a defensive airfield.
- The Hordika Dragons
- The Toa Hordika (formerly)
- A Kavinika
- A Kikanalo
- A Lohrak
- A Muaka
- The Barraki (formerly)
- Bitil (deceased)
- Brutaka (formerly)
- Gorast (deceased)
- Karzahni (formerly)
- Krika (deceased)
- Lesovikk (formerly)
- Sarda (formerly)
- Idris (formerly)
- Niazesk (formerly)
- The Piraka (defunct, fused)
- Pit War Tortoise (formerly)
- Takea sharks (formerly)
- Takea/stingray fusions
- A Nui-Kopen(deceased)
- The Bohrok-Kal
- Shadow Leeches
- The Av-Matoran-turned-Shadow Matoran (formerly)
- The Shadow Matoran Hybrid (deceased)
- The Bohrok-Kal may have been created using Hordika venom or a variation of that.
- The Pit Mutagen affects organics, but much more slowly.
- The Mask of Life can reverse mutations, but not cause them.
- The Dark Hunter Tracker has claimed to be either a victim of the Hordika Venom or Roodaka's mutation spinner.
- Voporak's unique mutation is the result of combining Energized Protodermis, Roodaka's mutation spinner, and other mutagens.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Ice | Sand | Earth | Iron|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Anger | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Illusion|
Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting | Mutation
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand | Kraata Powers|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets