"Kopaka spun around just in time to avoid a noxious stream of yellowish-green liquid. The stream hit a cluster of boulders instead, and within seconds the solid rocks had melted away into nothing but a bit of greenish steam."
— Narrator, Beware the Bohrok
Lehvak using their Acid Shields
Acid is a power that allows the wielder to create acidic substances.
- The Lehvak can release a stream of acid from their Acid Shields.
- Some Fohrok could release a stream of acid from their shields.
- The Bahrag can release more acid than the Lehvak.
- Spraying a large amount of incredibly corrosive acid over a short-range area, capable of dissolving any known substance
- Releasing a Rhotuka of Acid, allowing it to dissolve targets
All of the following have the power of Acid:
- The Bahrag
- All Fenrakk - Acidic saliva.
- Some Fohrok - Through their shields. (formerly; now destroyed)
- All Keelerak - Through their Rhotuka spinners.
- All Lehvak - Through their Acid Shields.
- All Makika - Acidic venom.
- The grass on the Mountain is filled with acid.
- Airwatcher's staff can shoot acid, and both Vultraz and Tridax once wielded weapons that dripped acid.
- In a vision Karzahni cast upon Lesovikk, a sentient acid cloud appeared instead of a Zyglak tribe due to an error on Karzahni's part.
- Lehvak and Lehvak-Va were occasionally listed as Swamp Bohrok.[Bios] This was because LEGO would not allow the use of the term 'acid.'
|| | | | | ||
|Standard|| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | |
|| | ||
|Standard||| | | | | ||
|| | ||
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets