BIONICLE Collectors Sticker Book
|Number of books||Twenty-three|
|Years released||2003, 2006-2009|
- 1 BIONICLE: Collector's Sticker Book
- 2 BIONICLE Annual
- 3 BIONICLE: Guard the Secret
- 4 BIONICLE: Facts and Figures
- 5 Toa Inika Mini Guide
- 6 Voya Nui Mini Guide
- 7 Matoran Mini Guide
- 8 Piraka Mini Guide
- 9 BIONICLE: Mahri
- 10 BIONICLE: Storyline Background
- 11 BIONICLE: Phantoka Makuta Mini Guide
- 12 BIONICLE: Mistika Toa Nuva Mini Guide
- 13 BIONICLE: Mistika Makuta Mini Guide
- 14 Glatorian Mini Guide
- 15 BIONICLE: Glatorian
- 16 Quest for the Masks of Power
- 17 Miscellaneous
- 18 See also
BIONICLE: Collector's Sticker Book
The BIONICLE: Collector's Sticker Book, published by Scholastic, is an activity book which contains stickers, information, checklists, and quizzes featuring BIONICLE characters from 2001 to mid-2003.
The sticker book opens with the The Legend of Mata Nui. It then moves on to a brief description of the Toa Nuva which includes stickers of their Mata and Nuva forms, which are meant to be placed on black and white images of the Mata and Nuva forms. Toa Takanuva's character description is then shown; complete with a small trivia section on the Toa. The book moves on to the Turaga, and gives descriptions of them with stickers and trivia. There is also information, stickers, and trivia on the Matoran, the Rahi, the Bohrok and Bohrok Va, the Bohrok-Kal, Teridax, and the Rahkshi. Following that there is a twenty question quiz based on the information from the book. After that there is a Kanohi and Krana Collectors Checklist which includes a picture, the name, the different colors, their powers, and their wearers. Then comes the "Beware the Infected Kanohi" section from The Chronicles of Takua, and finally a message that states the future (2004) would bring new heroes, new villains and a new story.
The BIONICLE Annual is a hardcover activity and storyline book. It includes multiple activities, such as board games, quizzes, maps, and activities, as well as a timeline featuring story info up to mid-2006. The book also features the complete Tale of the Toa. There is also a special Kanoka Club code featured. On the back of the book, a picture of the Toa Nuva can be found. BIONICLE Annual was published by HarperCollins Children's Books.
BIONICLE: Guard the Secret
BIONICLE: Guard the Secret is an activity book released in several countries by HarperCollins Children's Books. The book provides a brief synopsis and secrets of the Quest for the Mask of Life saga. On each page there are quizzes to test the reader's knowledge of Voya Nui. Throughout the book are other activities, including coloring, drawing, and tests. In addition, the book includes an exclusive Kanoka Club code.
BIONICLE: Facts and Figures
BIONICLE: Facts and Figures is an activity book released in 2006.
- Two sheets of stickers that can be put into the book
- "Meet the Matoran"
- Matoran Alphabet with sentences to practice on
- True and False Quiz on Mata Nui and Teridax
- Toa Nuva spot the difference
- Kanoka Card Game, with stats
- Match the Turaga with their personalities
- Piraka Puzzle
- Matoran Alphabet
- Kanohi Chart
- Kanoka Cards with stats
- Map of Metru Nui
- Map of Mata Nui
- Map of Voya Nui
Toa Inika Mini Guide
The Toa Inika Mini Guide is a miniature guide book released on 4 December 2006 which is available to European countries. It contains sixty-four pages. The book essentially provides biographies of all the Toa Inika, including the origins of their skills, tactics and favorite sayings. Pocket-sized for on the go, it also includes exclusive Kanoka Club points.
Voya Nui Mini Guide
The Voya Nui Mini Guide is a miniature guide book released in December 4, 2006 and is available to the European countries. The book contains information about Voya Nui and other locations, and it also included the first appearance of the Cord.
Matoran Mini Guide
The Matoran Mini Guide is a miniature guide book released on December 4, 2006 and is available to the European countries.
The book was created as a pocket reference for the Matoran of Voya Nui. After a brief introduction, the book briefly summarizes Matoran life on Metru Nui and Mata Nui. Next is a Matoran alphabet, the history of Voya Nui, descriptions of life on Voya Nui, an explanation of the Piraka's arrival, and a page with pictures of members of the Voya Nui Resistance Team. After this are six-page descriptions of each member of the Matoran Resistance (excluding Axonn), including their weapons, characteristics, and a summary of their roles in Island of Doom. Lastly, there is a quiz and a silhouette/Matoran matching game, as well as a picture of the Resistance, with the caption "The Battle Continues...". The book was published by HarperCollins Children's Books.
Piraka Mini Guide
The Piraka Mini Guide is a miniature guide book which was released in European countries during 2006. It contains statistics, information, and trivia relating to the Piraka. It also includes Kanoka Club points.
Two BIONICLE: Mahri books were published by AMEET on August 6, 2007. Each contains twenty-four pages and includes games, posters, quizzes, and story material concerning the Toa Mahri.
BIONICLE: Storyline Background
BIONICLE: Storyline Background (BIONICLE 故事情節) is a promotional booklet released in Hong Kong. The booklet contains summaries of the BIONICLE storyline from 2001 to 2008 with additional information on the 2008 Phantoka sets and a special preview of the Mistika sets.
Unlike the promotional booklet given out in 2005 with the purchase of the Norik and Iruini sets, along with other promotional giveaways which contains information on the entire BIONICLE storyline in China and Hong Kong, BIONICLE: Storyline Background is the only promotional booklet which features accurate information (but some information is either incorrect or left out) for the entire BIONICLE storyline to be released so far in Hong Kong and China.
The booklet could be obtained for free at the Causeway Bay SOGO and local Toys "R" Us stores in Hong Kong.
BIONICLE: Phantoka Makuta Mini Guide
The Phantoka Makuta Mini Guide is a miniature book about the Phantoka Makuta released by AMEET. It contains games, character biographies, and other material, including cards and two posters.
BIONICLE: Mistika Toa Nuva Mini Guide
The Mistika Toa Nuva Mini Guide is a twenty-eight page miniature book about the Mistika Toa Nuva. It provides a brief history of the Toa Nuva from the preparations for Mata Nui's awakening until the Karda Nui saga. The miniature book includes bios of Tahu, Gali, Onua, Mazeka, and Takanuva. There is also information about Axalara T9 and Rockoh T3, and the histories of the Codrex, the Mask of Life and Takanuva. Some activities such as a crossword, a maze and a quiz are also included. The mini book also features cards of the Mistika Toa Nuva, Takanuva, Mazeka and Toa Ignika as well as two posters of the Mistika Toa Nuva. The book was released by AMEET.
BIONICLE: Mistika Makuta Mini Guide
The Mistika Makuta Mini Guide is a twenty-eight page miniature book about the Mistika Makuta, published by AMEET. It provides a brief history of the Brotherhood of Makuta and bios of Krika, Gorast, Bitil, Icarax, and Mutran. The miniature book also includes information about the Jetrax T6, Vican and Vultraz, and activities such as spot the difference, word maze and a quiz. Additionally, there are cards of the Mistika Makuta, Icarax, Mutran and Vican as well as a poster of the Mistika Makuta.
Glatorian Mini Guide
The Glatorian Mini Guide is a fourteen page miniature book released in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Belgium for free. It contains information about Bara Magna and its inhabitants, a short description of the BIONICLE Action Figure Game, a maze in the shape of the Skrall's Seal, as well as an excerpt of Sands of Bara Magna. The last page advertises a contest to write an ending to the comic for a chance to win each of the Glatorian sets.
The BIONICLE: Glatorian books are a series of miniature books published in Poland by AMEET. Additionally, the first four instalments were translated and published in Portugal by Edições ASA.
BIONICLE: Glatorian I
- Includes part 1 of "Sands of Bara Magna" and chapter 1 of "The Crossing"
BIONICLE: Glatorian II
- Includes part 2 of "Sands of Bara Magna" and chapter 2 of "The Crossing"
BIONICLE: Glatorian III
- Includes part 1 of "The Fall of Atero" and chapter 3 of "The Crossing"
BIONICLE: Glatorian IV
- Includes part 2 of "The Fall of Atero" and chapter 4 of "The Crossing"
BIONICLE: Glatorian V
- Includes part 1 of "A Hero Reborn" and chapter 5 of "The Crossing"
BIONICLE: Glatorian VI
- Includes part 2 of "A Hero Reborn" and chapter 6 of "The Crossing"
Quest for the Masks of Power
Quests for the Masks of Power is an activity book featured in BIONICLE's second generation and contains a special bonus mask. The book is written by AMEET, and published by Scholastic, and was released on November 24th, 2015.
- BIONICLE: Island of Hope... Island of Doom is a poster book released on August 7, 2006. It contains posters of all Piraka, Toa Inika and Matoran sets released in 2006. It also contains coloring pages and Kanoka Club codes. The book was published by HarperCollins Children's Books.
- In Search of the Mask of Life is a ninety-six page activity book released in Italy under the Italian-language title Alla Ricerca Della Maschera Della Vita.
- Mahri Nui Sticker Scene Book is an eight-page activity book published by HarperCollins Children's Books. It was released on the 6th of August 2007.
- Beat the Barraki Activity Book is a twenty-four page activity book published by HarperCollins Children's Books. It came out on the 6th of August 2007.
- Adventures in The Pit Coloring Activity Book is a thirty-four page activity book that came out on the 6th of August 2007. It was published by HarperCollins Children's Books.
- BIONICLE: Piraka is an activity book released by AMEET, which included a Piraka poster and door tag.
- BIONICLE: Inika is an activity book released by AMEET, including a Toa Inika poster and bookmarks.
|| | | | | | | | ||
|| | ||
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets