Starting in 2007, Serials became a form of BIONICLE media, written primarily by Greg Farshtey. They generally followed the perspective of characters separate from the main plotline, supporting the merging of perspectives at the end of the year.
The 2007 serials provided a supplement to the adventures of the Toa Mahri.
- Dreams of Destruction detailed the attempts of Toa Lesovikk and Sarda to capture Karzahni.
- Into the Darkness told the story of Makuta Teridax in the body of Maxilos as he travelled the Pit with Matoro.
- Toa Nuva Blog described the efforts of the Toa Nuva to complete the tasks required for awakening Mata Nui.
- The Mutran Chronicles were the reminiscences of Makuta Mutran through the history of the Brotherhood of Makuta, beginning from 100 millennia prior to the present day.
- Dark Mirror related Toa Takanuva's experiences in an alternate universe where Toa were dictators.
- Federation of Fear followed the team led by Order of Mata Nui member Brutaka on a mission to free Makuta Miserix from his long imprisonment following Teridax's takeover of the Brotherhood.
- Destiny War explored the war waged between the Order of Mata Nui and Brotherhood of Makuta.
- Dwellers In Darkness followed the Toa Hagah as they tracked down Teridax, accompanied by Zaktan and the Toa Mahri aiding the Order of Mata Nui.
- Brothers In Arms detailed the history of the Ko-Matoran Mazeka and his conflict with Ta-Matoran Vultraz.
- Takanuva's Blog was an account from the perspective of Takanuva after he arrived in Karda Nui, fighting the Makuta there alongside the Toa Nuva and protecting the Av-Matoran.
- Empire of the Skrall described the efforts of the Skrall to prepare to wage war on the other tribes of Bara Magna, in context of their history.
- Reign of Shadows related the struggles of the residents of the Matoran Universe to resist the dictatorial rule of Teridax.
- Riddle of the Great Beings told the story of Tarduk's expedition north in search of the Red Star, accompanied by Crotesius and Kirbold.
- Mata Nui Saga was an account given by Mata Nui, explaining how he was built by the Great Beings and his quest to restore Spherus Magna.
- Sahmad's Tale detailed the history of the Iron Tribe from Sahmad's perspective, explaining his hunt for the source of the Dreaming Plague.
- The Yesterday Quest detailed the efforts of a Toa team led by Glatorian Gelu to find the Great Beings and inform them of the fate of Spherus Magna.
- The Powers That Be followed Pohatu and Kopaka as they attempt to track down Lesovikk and understand a pair of murders on Spherus Magna.
|| | | | | | ||
|Blog||| | | ||
|Story Serial||| | | ||
|Podcast||| | | ||
| | | |
|Club Pages||| ||
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets