"LN you are awesome sometimes"
— Lord Oblivion
Hello, BS01. I'm back. For... BIONICLE GENERATION TWO! (On HS01 too)
|BS01 Status||Shaking off the Cobwebs|
|Usual Online Time||Sporadic|
|BZP Name||Lord Nektann|
|Online Jobs||Mindcrack Super Fan|
|Height||You guys really want to know?|
|Character(s)||Nektann, Jaller, Fire people|
|Set(s)||Too many to list|
|Food(s)||YOU INFORMATION STEALERS! *holds up shield*|
|Favorite BIONICLE Year||2007|
|Favorite BIONICLE Book||Downfall|
|Least Favorite BIONICLE Year||2001 *dodges rotten tomatos*|
|Least Favorite BIONICLE Book||TLR Novelization|
In 2003 for by birthday by LEGO obsessed friend (he owns like all the Mata or something) got be Panrahk for my birthday. I wasn't thrilled an didn't really like Bionicle or Lego. Around December my parents finally convinced me to open it and I built the Rahkshi. I loved the set and quickly bought Makuta and Takanuva. Today Panrahk is one of the few ancient sets still built. Alas, the Kraata was chewed into a blob by my cousins dog and the promo comic is lost to time.
Through 2004 I picked up four Vahki, three Metru, a Matoran, and the three titans (which have made Ultimate Dume briefly twice. (Vahki had Disks of Time and Vahi). That year I picked up a BIONICLE Chronicles box set with a Lhikan mask. In 2005, I didn't think the sets were that good, but on a trip to England I got the Hagah, Visorak, and Roodaka ahead of the US in March. I got the huge Snowspeeder, and a life Lego Club subscription. Earliest comic I remember is Fractures. (Comics up till Battle in the Deep! lost). I picked up the movies (though WoS was never watched, I think I've never seen it fully despite having it).
2006 was the year where I really got into BIONICLE with the reboot-ish story. I got Power Play, my first book in a long time, and soon hunted down Island of Doom and Dark Destiny as well as finding the Adventures Box Set with Takua's mask and other random Adventures books. I got every set here but Reidak, Kardas, and Umbra. I re-discovered Bionicle.com and became involved in the story. In 2007 I picked up every set but the European promos and began to value my comics more. In 2008 is full blown in it with games, serials, blogs, BS01, sets, and books.
2009 continued this trend, and now with all non-promo 2007-2010 sets I don't have near enough money to concentrate on Hero Factory. However, I saw my one of my freinds had been a huge BIONICLE fan as he even had a Toa Nuva poster in their Comic 8 pose. His collection of sets range from Gali Mata to Brutaka including a lot in between, and gave it to me. That was awesome. At around New Year's Eve this year I joined BS01, finally with permission from internet wary parents. Now, in 2010 I think its sad Bionicle is ending everything but the serials, but thankful those continue. Who knows, BZP, here I might come.
I have snooping around the wiki for a long time, just before the Great Crash. I am now more involved with the Wiki, and I'm having a blast on the site, it's really great, don't let anyone tell you wrong. Also, KS01 and Empress Kayru was really fun, so thanks for the prank! Other things that pull me away from BIONICLE: Mindcrack, Doctor Who. Indeed, Allons-Y, whatnot, and etc!
In addition to this, I wrote TWIH on the Wiki and the AfC and AfD directories were run by me I worked on numerous Plast ventures my bosses , and Spawn of Teridax such as the Solis Magna Guide led by myself and many Mata Nui Inc. projects run by Celu. I became an advisor to Spawn, a member of the governing board for KanohiJournal. After a lot of reorganization, I began involved with a site called TNW with Bioran and the others, along with Meiko.
After BIONICLE got cancelled I left the community. There was not much use I saw in staying in a grip devoted to something dead in the water. So I moved on to another group: the Mindcrack fan base (specifically Far Landers, represented by AxlRoise's ), and have been there ever since. Until I heard some rumors that BIONICLE was finally coming back. And it was! A new Generation, a new beginning. Now I guess I'm an old Gen 1er! BS01 was different, templates had tab switchers and appearances was totally messed up. (Probably Dorek :P). But I'm adapting, and I'm excited! NEW STORY INFO! We're back in business!
- Have updated pages when new info emerges like Sahmad's Tale.
- Avid OGQ reader.
- Pretty much created and wrote Battle of Bara Magna. This is one of my personal proudest editing moments.
- Helped the KS01 prank by spearheading the resistance effort along with Sean and Vartemp by acting like was taking over the Wiki. I wrote several rebel messages, and fought against Kayru.
- I wrote a comprehensive guide to the KS01 prank.
- Got the Manas vs. Toa Kaita canon event sequence confirmed through researching confirmed story sources.
- Wrote Vartemp's MS write-up. You go man!
- Sent in the BZP news story about a hardcover edition of the Legend Reborn novelization with a DVD preview for the movie, and a new Denver LEGO store.
- Submitted the Question to Vartemp about the BIONICLE 5 Treatment Greg wrote would be an alt universe. Here B5 Treatment it was canonized!
- Submitted the guest article Those Americans! They get it all! on KanohiJournal, and Submissions Nektann posted it
- Started a huge weapons relevancy discussion by nominating Seismic Spear for deletion.
- Found and bought the source for File: Rahi Brakas.PNG and scanned stuff.
- Created Element Lord of Jungle, Element Lord of Rock, and Element Lord of Water, and it's still the same.
- Along with Timeline system what is today; made Saga Guides match Timeline quality (reverse for Karda Nui). helped make the
- My proudest editing moment, TECHNIC which was written nearly entirely by me and still is and was a Featured Chronicle.
- Done basic framework on Hero pages on HS01 along with other pages.
- Finally fixed Sea Spider image.
- Finished last needed pages on Wiki, mainly BS01 pages
- Got the translation for the The Crossing on BS01
Successful AfC Noms
- Great Volcano Notes: The entire is page is practically written by me. I wrote the sandbox and Bioran used it for the real page. It's not been altered that much since.
- Gallery:BIONICLE Battle Videos Notes: I LOVE this gallery. The images are beautiful and the Concept Art image is the first image I uploaded that's still around.
- Template:ElementLordsNav Notes: Nothing much, just the standard EL navigation.
- Template:ElementLord Notes: I created the basic idea and design for this while Dark Light coded preliminary versions along with Toa Jala testing.
- Saga Guides/Journey's End Notes: The voting was unanimous, and I created the page myself! I love that guide.
- Timeline/Journey's End Notes: The voting once more was unanimous, and all the content on it is mine. I love timelines.
- Saga Guides/History of Bara Magna Notes: Once more a unanimous vote, and I de-stubbed it so the page is all mine.
- Gallery: Other Toa Notes: This concept was inspired by messing up Gallery: Toa Teams
- Gallery: Turaga Notes: Concept inspired by thinking about Lhikan images and how no Turaga pics would go in the above nomination
- Card Games Notes: my record 10th successful nom, it was created by me.
- Blades (Gresh) Notes: It was rejected once by 10-9, then it went to staff vote try two. It was accepted, then Erebus changed his mind. It made it with every staff voting but SK. It was close.
- Chronist-Wiki Notes: After BS01's partnership with the Wiki, I put it up in staff vote and it looked like it'd get overturned by it looked like supporters bullied other staff into voting yes based on GS summary voting yes XP
Awards and Achievemts
|Members||Lord Nektann | Vartemp | Seanp12 | Grant-Sud |
Toa Likevikk | Legolover-361 | Ajax | Twilight Avenger
Toa Duran | Toa Obitor | Lord Oblivion the Great