"People make mistakes ... That's what happens when you're brave enough to make decisions."
- 1 R.I.P. My Greatest Theory
- 2 About Me
- 3 My Nicknames
- 4 My Sigs
- 5 My Sets
- 6 Other Interests
- 7 Favorite Quotes
- 8 My Tributes
- 9 Song Parodies
- 10 My Friends
- 11 Gifts/Stuff
- 12 My Sprites
- 13 My Userboxes
- 14 Clubs/Groups
- 15 The End
R.I.P. My Greatest Theory
My #1 BIONICLE fan theory - that BIONICLE takes place in our universe in the far future and the Great Beings are the evolved descendants of modern humans - has been disproved. I mean, Glatorians with tech? Really? Ugh.
Ever since my first BIONICLE set in 2001, I've been an on-again/off-again fan. I found BS01 in late 2009 while I was on Google looking for pictures of Click the Scarabax, if you can believe that! I was instantly amazed at how accurate and precise BS01 was.
I created an account in January, 2010 and named myself, of course, after Jaller, my lifelong favorite BIONICLE character. Vartemp made my first sigs and Dark Light taught me how to make userboxes, among other things. People say I learned to code quickly.
I like to think I have a pretty good reputation, although I'll be the first to admit I'm not always easy to work with. I can be a bit of a control freak and I have a penchant for overreaction. Eh, nobody's perfect. Also, for every good idea I have, there are about five really bad ones.
In 2010, I started logging in less frequently until I just stopped altogether (please forgive me D:). In early 2011, I returned, and have been on and off ever since.
Things I’ve Done Here
- Brought back the Hordika Venom page.
- Created Gallery:Fusions.
- Was a veteran in Wiki War I under Bold Clone.
- Sat through Kayru’s Reign wondering what in Mata Nui’s name was going on.
- Unintentionally started Icarax Week. I nominated a quote by Icarax, a picture of Icarax, and the Icarax page all for the BIONICLEsector01:Highlights (called Featured Specials at the time) in the same week. They all won.
- Started the AfC power page craze (which almost crashed the server).
- Created the original Template:MatoranText (my proudest creation). It has since been re-worked and made more efficient.
- Created Template:BuilderCredit (which I guess got deleted).
- Added several images, including many prototypes.
- Expanded Gallery:Kanohi and Gallery:Concept Art.
- Created Template:Substances/EnergiesNav.
- Sandboxed Template:HandofArtakhaNav with no intention of actually pushing for its creation. It was made anyway.
- TJ--Of course
- Dr. Awesome--Lord Oblivion called me this during Wiki War I
- Toa Jello--Shadonix called me this on his page after I became his friend
- MJ--Short for "Makuta Jala" for when I'm evil
- Mr. Anderson--Lord Oblivion called me this because of my obsession with The Matrix.
These are all the sets I have. Yes, they’re in alphabetical order. Deal with it.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- The Avengers
- Doctor Who
- The Goo Goo Dolls
- Green Day
- H.P. Lovecraft
- The Lord of the Rings
- The Matrix
Just an idea I got from Toa Nidhiki05: Toa of Air. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS!
These are my friends on the Wiki. I put them in the order in which they became my friends.
But of course, the greatest gift of all was a chance to guest star in Shadonix's first-ever PSA (Public Service Announcement)! Here it is!
This was on my talkpage. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be for me O.o
Made by Toa Lewa Nuva
|Wiki War I Team Bold Clone|
|Members||Toa Jala | Lord Oblivion | Toa Nidhiki05|
Toa of Chaos | Creep Of The Deep | Dark Light
You can have this award for visiting my userpage and making it to the bottom!
The Toa Jala Award
Toa Jala has been granted this award for making it to the bottom of Toa Jala's userpage. Come again soon!