"People make mistakes ... That's what happens when you're brave enough to make decisions."
- 1 R.I.P. My Greatest Theory
- 2 About Me
- 3 My Nicknames
- 4 My BIONICLE Theories
- 5 My Sigs
- 6 My Sets
- 7 Other Interests
- 8 Favorite Quotes
- 9 My Tributes
- 10 Song Parodies
- 11 My Friends
- 12 Gifts/Stuff
- 13 My Sprites
- 14 My Userboxes
- 15 Clubs/Groups
- 16 The End
R.I.P. My Greatest Theory
My #1 BIONICLE fan theory - that BIONICLE takes place in our universe in the far future and the Great Beings are the evolved descendants of modern humans - has been disproved. I mean, Glatorians with tech? Really? Ugh.
Ever since my first BIONICLE set in 2001, I've been an on-again/off-again fan. I found BS01 in late 2009 while I was on Google looking for pictures of Click the Scarabax, if you can believe that! I was instantly amazed at how accurate and precise BS01 was.
I created an account in January, 2010 and named myself, of course, after Jaller, my lifelong favorite BIONICLE character. Vartemp made my first sigs and Dark Light taught me how to make userboxes, among other things. People say I learned to code quickly.
I like to think I have a pretty good reputation, although I'll be the first to admit I'm not always easy to work with. I can be a bit of a control freak and I have a penchant for overreaction. Eh, nobody's perfect. Also, for every good idea I have, there are about five really bad ones.
In 2010, I started logging in less frequently until I just stopped altogether (please forgive me D:). In early 2011, I returned, and have been on and off ever since.
Things I’ve Done Here
- Brought back the Hordika Venom page.
- Created Gallery:Fusions.
- Was a veteran in Wiki War I under Bold Clone.
- Sat through Kayru’s Reign wondering what in Mata Nui’s name was going on.
- Unintentionally started Icarax Week. I nominated a quote by Icarax, a picture of Icarax, and the Icarax page all for the BIONICLEsector01:Highlights (called Featured Specials at the time) in the same week. They all won.
- Started the AfC power page craze (which almost crashed the server).
- Created the original Template:MatoranText (my proudest creation). It has since been re-worked and made more efficient.
- Created Template:BuilderCredit (which I guess got deleted).
- Added several images, including many prototypes.
- Expanded Gallery:Kanohi and Gallery:Concept Art.
- Created Template:Substances/EnergiesNav.
- Sandboxed Template:HandofArtakhaNav with no intention of actually pushing for its creation. It was made anyway.
- TJ--Of course
- Dr. Awesome--Lord Oblivion called me this during Wiki War I
- Toa Jello--Shadonix called me this on his page after I became his friend
- MJ--Short for "Makuta Jala" for when I'm evil
- Mr. Anderson--Lord Oblivion called me this because of my obsession with The Matrix.
My BIONICLE Theories
- A Gravity Nova Blast would create a black hole that would consume everything within the blast radius.
- A Green Nova Blast would cause random plants to grow on every inch of ground within the affected area.
- Matoran/Toa/Turaga of Shadow could still be good guys if they had a mental barrier to keep their moral light inside them.
- Before the Makuta evolved into Antidermis, I'd imagine the process of creating Kraata would have been painful for them.
- A Mask of Emulation could mimic elemental powers, but they may not be at full power. Alternatively, they may no last as long as non-elemental powers.
- When the Ignika crashed on Bara Magna, the heat from the atmosphere melded its crack shut. That's why it didn't leak energy when it was there.
- A Toa of Light could become invisible by causing light to bend around them, or perhaps causing it to pass through them.
- More Toa Nuva could exist if another Toa's destiny was to transform in the same way.
- If Tahu were to be immersed in Energized Protodermis again, he would not turn back into a Toa Nuva.
- Tahu would perish if he was exposed to Energized Protodermis, as his destiny as a Toa Nuva has been fulfilled.
- The Toa Nuva could now become Turaga if the so wished. Mata Nui was awakened and Spherus Magna was reformed. Their destinies as Toa have been fulfilled.
- The Red Star could make more Toa Inika if the need arose.
- The Red Star is capable of making other types of special Toa for different tasks, depending on what is needed at the time.
- Marendar is immune to all elements a Toa can wield and can also deactivate Kanohi.
- Marendar may be vulnerable to elements like Sand or possibly Shadow, or to other powers like Acid.
- With the power granted to him by the Golden Armor, Tahu could defeat Marendar, although not without difficulty.
- Before Spiriah experimented on the Skakdi, they had the ability to use Kanohi. Their lack of mental discipline was brought about by his alterations.
- The effects of Kanoka are determined by a computer code, similar to how a virus works, and have no effect on organic beings.
- Velika released Marendar so it would wipe out all Toa, eliminating one of the greatest threats to his plan to rule Spherus Magna.
- A being's creator has little to no control over their destinies. Destiny is either a force or something governed by a force beyond the Great Beings.
- Mata Nui created the Makuta as a backup system in the event of his death. He believed that they would remain loyal and would finish his task should he fail, and did not expect them to rebel.
- The Element Lord of Sand can control most forms of crystal, since sand is made of tiny crystal fragments.
Greg said that sand it made form disintegrated rocks and not crystal. It mostly is, but I was taught that sand also contains salt and quartz, which are both crystals. Either way, the answer was no.
- Ice and Shadow could be used together to achieve Absolute Zero.
These are theories that Greg answered, but to which he did not give a definitive answer.
- The following theory was thought up by Dorek:
The telepathic voice that told Matoro to put on the Ignika belonged to Velika. In The Kingdom Alternate Universe, that Great Being never went into exile, and Velika was just a Matoran. As a result, the voice never instructed Matoro to act, which led to Mata Nui's permanent death.
Greg said that this was "not [his] plan," but didn't outright deny it.
- The Great Beings designed Tren Krom after Annona. They may not have realized it, as we're not sure whether the Great Beings even know of Annona's existence.
This theory was difficult to form into a question. As a result, I don't think Greg entirely understood. He just said that Annona was older than Tren Krom, which we already knew.
These are all the sets I have. Yes, they’re in alphabetical order. Deal with it.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- The Avengers
- Doctor Who
- The Goo Goo Dolls
- Green Day
- H.P. Lovecraft
- The Lord of the Rings
- The Matrix
- Star Wars
Just an idea I got from Toa Nidhiki05: Toa of Air. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS!
These are my friends on the Wiki. I put them in the order in which they became my friends.
But of course, the greatest gift of all was a chance to guest star in Shadonix's first-ever PSA (Public Service Announcement)! Here it is!
This was on my talkpage. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be for me O.o
Made by Toa Lewa Nuva
|Wiki War I Team Bold Clone|
|Members||Toa Jala | Lord Oblivion | Toa Nidhiki05|
Toa of Chaos | Creep Of The Deep | Dark Light
You can have this award for visiting my userpage and making it to the bottom!
The Toa Jala Award
Toa Jala has been granted this award for making it to the bottom of Toa Jala's userpage. Come again soon!