Characters and Entities
"Quote goes here."
— Me, This Page
|Master of the Rahkshi/Sandbox|
|Kanohi||What is currently worn|
|Powers||How they can blow stuff up in as few words as possible|
|Tools||What they currently swing around|
|Status||Alive, dead, partying on the Red Star, etc.|
|Pronunciation||How to say their name. Get it right.|
Summary of character history in chronological, not publishing, order.
Abilities and Traits
Powers and physical capabilities.
(Mask and) Tools
Short summaries of sets character appeared in, including set number, number of pieces, and notable traits of sets. But briefly.
Quotes by character.
Random facts that don't fit anywhere above.
All media they appeared in. I'll set it up for the current format later.
Links to source of information.
Information that is 'outside canon' (i.e. the real world) but needs to be included anyways.
Galleries or closely related pages.
Links to other sites. Official set instructions, usually.
- Agni - guarding the entrance to Ta-Koro village-side
- Kalama - shown in his rebuilt form at the end of episode 3 of the Bohrok-Kal Animations. May also be the guard trapped by Tahnok-Kal, but it's hard to tell his colors, for obvious reasons.
- Keahi - present during Tahnok-Kal's raid on Ta-Suva
- Maglya - gives Takua his lava surfboard
- Vohon - multiple Tohunga matching his description, but they're lava farmers
- Nixie - already taken care of
- Amaya - same appearance, but guarding the entrance to Ga-Koro. Maybe the Ga-Koronans had a militia as opposed to a large standing Guard?
- Kai - multiple Tohunga with her look wandering around
- Kailani - Tohunga matching her appearance appeared in the Great Market
- Marka - same mask, but running the ferry
- Nireta - multiple Tohunga with her mask but not exact coloration wandering around
- Shasa - same deal with Amaya
- Gadjati - Tohunga with his appearance shows up at the koli game and no one else has his look
- Ally - same mask, same job, but Huki's dark orange rather than brown
- Epena - multiple Tohunga with his look show up, no indication of job
- Golyo - same mask, similar coloration, but hawking statues in the Great Market
- Pekka - multiple Tohunga with his look running around, various jobs
- Piatra - Bohrok animation; same mask, same job, different color on feet
- Damek - clearly present guarding Onu-Koro; may also be one of the Boxor pilots in the Bohrok animations
- Kaj - guarding the entrance to the Lightstone Mine
- Zemya - arguing with Whenua over trade routes until the Lightstone Mine is restored
- Azibo - same mask, same job, mask is different color; scratching his head over the sundial
- Mamru - same as Azibo; at the top of the Great Mine
- Dosne - same as Azibo and Mamru; reporting to Whenua about Le-Koro Highway delays
- Tehutti - many all-black miners with Kakama running around
- Kumo - with the other captured Le-Matoran in the Rama hive
- Makani - playing the horn after Le-Koro is liberated; also in the crowd that meets Takua
- Sanso - playing the flute after Le-Koro is liberated; also in the crowd that meets Takua
- Tuuli - dancing his little butt off after Le-Koro is liberated
- Jaa - shows Takua the way to the Drifts from the Sanctum
- Lumi - acolyting in the Sanctum
- Pakastaa - guarding Ko-Koro, apparently without taking a break for a while
- Talvi - same as Pakastaa