|Hand of Artakha|
Axonn, a former member of the Hand
|Goals||Carry out Mata Nui's will|
Although a force for good, the members of the Hand were very undisciplined, and caused massive amounts of damage while performing their duties, despite good intentions. Throughout their years of service, the Hand opposed threats to the newborn universe and prevented many natural disasters.
After over two centuries of service, the Hand was forced to disband, as it caused more harm than good. The members of the Hand went their separate ways, attempting to find their place within the universe, while the mantle of public defenders went to the more efficient Toa teams that were beginning to form. One of the Hand's members, Toa Helryx, still felt the need for a force of justice, and formed the Order of Mata Nui, a secret organization dedicated to following Mata Nui's will. She extended an invitation to many of the Hand's former members, many of whom accepted.
Only a few former Hand of Artakha members are known:
- Axonn - Resorted to conquest after the disbanding, but was later inducted into the Order of Mata Nui
- Helryx - The first Toa, and the founder of the Order of Mata Nui
- Hydraxon - Recruited by Helryx into the Order, and was tasked with recruiting Axonn
- Shadow Stealer - Now a member of the Dark Hunters
Only two named former Hand of Artakha servants are known:
- Umbra - Later to be one of the guardians of the Kanohi Ignika
- Energy Hound - A species of canine Rahi that could track down any being by sensing its energy.
|Former Members||| | ||
|Former Servants||( ) ||
|Active||| | | | | | | ||
|Active||( ) ||
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets