Question: couldn't we use the image of the Mask of Ultimate Power on a pedestal at the end of the animation? It would seem that image would depict it in more clear detail than the current image. --Angel Bob (talk) 20:57, 13 October 2014 (CEST)
Just saying, the golden masks aren't called Mask of element_here Power. It's just the odd way the pages are set up...
Masks: Mask of Fire and Golden Mask of Fire Powers: Fire control and resistance to heat.
There are no spaces in between. So its supposed to be like this.
Masks: Mask of Fire and Golden Mask of Fire
Powers: Fire control and resistance to heat.
- Because that's the way it's written on the official site. And yeah it's stupid, and yeah it's probably a mistake; unfortunately, it's official, so until we see otherwise, that's how it has to stay for now. --Master of the Rahkshi Ask, and ye shall receive. Eventually. 05:51, 20 October 2014 (CEST)
Ekimu's New Mask
I think it should be noted that the mask given to Ekimu by the Protectors may not even be a Mask of Power, ie. it may be powerless. However, I don't know where we should list it, if at all. --Angel Bob (talk) 15:14, 17 December 2014 (CET)
- Well, we see a lot of other beings wearing masks that are presumably NOT masks of power (unless it ends up being Villager Masks of Power, in which case lordy what's the point just use Kanohi), so it's possibly a powerless mask. I wouldn't say it needs mentioning just yet on this page, although definitely on Ekimu's page. -- Talk 18:34, 17 December 2014 (CET)
Golden Mask of Jungle
In the Lego Club Magazine, it says "With the Golden Mask, [Lewa] can channel the regenerating resilience on the forest." Do you think this means he gets regen powers?
- Debatably. He'll get some power, but it's mostly just LEGO trying to find six different ways of saying "the power of [element]" =P. -- Talk 21:46, 30 December 2014 (CET)
Switch back to Golden Mask of Jungle
Anyone notice that in the Lego Club Bionicle Mini-Magazine that the jungle masks are referred to as Mask of ___, not ___ Mask? Should we update all the pages relating to the masks of jungle? -SuperGeniusCreator
Actually, everywhere but the Lego magazine refers to it as "Jungle Mask". And consistently too, either it is a mass typo, or just a Lego magazine mistake. --Gresh113, Toa of Air (talk) 18:11, 31 December 2014 (CET)
- Technically the magazine refers to it as "Golden Mask of the Jungle", so not necessarily its official title.
- That aside, it's likely at least a few places will refer to it as "Golden Mask of Jungle" so it's a bit hard to tell at this point. -- Talk 18:21, 31 December 2014 (CET)
- Island of Lost Masks references both the "Shrine of the Mask of Jungle" and "Golden Mask of Jungle." Should we chance them now? Doesn't mention Vizuna's mask, though. Master Inika (Talk) 16:10, 14 September 2015 (CEST)
- I don't mind, but I'd like to leave the note. The website also calls the power drained version (on Slicer's page) "Golden Mask of Jungle", so presumably there was a copy and paste error SOMEWHERE, but who knows at what point that was. -- Talk 00:31, 15 September 2015 (CEST)
Mask of Time
So, anyone else thinking we could probably give the Mask of Time (Generation 2) it's own article given the recent revelations in the books and graphic novels? --Wiriamu (talk) 23:30, 19 January 2016 (CET)
- Yeah, probably. I'm getting the GN's in later today, so I'll probably make it after that. -- Talk 23:54, 19 January 2016 (CET)
Mask of Strength/Mask of Speed
- If you click on "The Forge" a box shows up with that info. -- talk) 05:25, 18 August 2015 (CEST) (
Better Quality Skull Army Mask Images
VK has some. The catch is that they are edited to work as cutout, real-life paper masks, so someone would have to clean the images up a bit before we could use them here.
https://vk.com/newlegobionicle?w=wall-83534867_9591 Tazakk (talk) 19:19, 19 August 2015 (CEST)
- Ugh LEGO just give us those images already I know you have them.
- I'll get Swert to work on them. -- Talk 20:32, 19 August 2015 (CEST)
At the risk of starting another Trinuma debate, What source is there that says Kulta's horns are considered part of his mask?Takhamavahu 20:59, 1 October 2015 (CEST)
- The Kulta mask image is what the website provides, and is the only actual skull mask identified on the main site itself. I debated on whether or not it was unique or not, but I'm inclined to think it is. -- Talk 23:25, 1 October 2015 (CEST)
- Set pages. -- Talk 17:18, 26 January 2016 (CET)
Where are the citations for all the new info on here? For instance, i was reading the section that's under the spoiler heading at the moment, but i couldn't find a citation for it. Intelligence4 (talk)
- When the source is the story material itself, I don't think we normally use citations. Citations come along, generally, when the material comes from extra sources like the LMBs. ζox• Histories
Do we really need these non-canon masks, such as the SDCC Bull Skull Mask, on this page? I think their place is the Gallery:Masks of Power. -- 19:41, 14 August 2016 (CET)
- Yeah, anything like those promotional masks aren't really a fit. I know I've sort of stretched the definitions in the past (i.e. Kopaka's drained ice mask...) but those promotional masks are better off in the gallery. -- Talk 22:13, 14 August 2016 (CET)
SDCC Mask Quantities?
I was thinking about taking a crack at writing the G2 part of the Collectibles page and was doing some research to prep. Can anyone verify the claim that 800 of the clear Masks of Fire were given away at SDCC 2014? I haven't been able to find a source to corroborate that claim. Also, was the quantity of Skull Scorpio masks released at SDCC 2015 ever known? --Volitak Boxor (talk) 00:03, 23 November 2017 (UTC)
- There was definitely an identifiable quantity at NYCC and they were distinguishable somehow from the special event that was there, but I can't quite remember how or where. I want to say it was 1k total.
- Don't think there was a given number for SDCC ones, alas. -- Talk 07:45, 23 November 2017 (UTC)
I was trying to find the source for the "800 clear Masks of Fire given away at SDCC", and after checking the revision history, I saw a source in an edit description; it was in a comment on a page already linked as a source. Just wanted to copy the link onto an actual page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ahava516/15314313268/#comment72157648218322410. I wonder how the neon Skull Scorpio mask quantity compares to the clear Mask of Fire. I'd expect that they're reasonably similar, due to similar eBay availability and aftermarket prices, but that's just speculation. --Volitak Boxor (talk) 01:54, 27 November 2017 (UTC)
- This still isn't a direct quote, but at least one of the minifigs given away at SDCC 2015 was produced in a run of 1500: http://sdccblog.com/2015/07/lego-san-diego-comic-con-2015-exclusives/. Between this and the 1500 clear Masks of Fire, I'd conjecture that it's pretty likely that 1500 neon Skull Scorpio masks were produced. --Volitak Boxor (talk) 02:19, 27 November 2017 (UTC)
Gen 2 Kanohi
- Yep. They're the same concept, they just have different names. -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow (talk) 23:40, 15 December 2017 (UTC)
Skull Creature Masks
Weird question, but I stumbled upon this fanmade checklist on TTV for the masks. The Skull Creature masks there are images I hadn't seen before, and look like something they would have put on the website (which I don't think they ever did except for Kulta). Anybody know where they came from or how to find them? -- Talk 06:05, 31 January 2018 (UTC)