Hello, ToaKebaka, and welcome to the BS01 Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. We hope you like the place and decide to stay. As you can see, the BS01 Wiki is a place where you can type out all of the things you know about BIONICLE. If you don't know how to fully use the features of this Wiki, these will be some great links to look through:
We hope you enjoy editing and contributing to the biggest BIONICLE encyclopedia! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Try to remember, the Wiki Staff monitor the articles, and articles are edited constantly, so if any of your edits are reverted, or another edit is placed, don't worry about it. If you need help, just ask the existing members and someone will show up shortly to answer your questions.
Also, in order to improve this Wiki, your feedback is very much appreciated. To provide feedback, please place it on the Member Opinion Hub. If you have any questions regarding the Wiki in general, they can be placed on the Help Desk. If you have any criticisms to make regarding the BS01 Wiki staff, they can be placed onto the Complaint Center.
(After you have read and understood everything above and the notices below, feel free to remove this template.)
Looking for a project? Check out BIONICLEsector01: Maintenance. It lists many pages that need content, rewrites, etc. Check out what needs to be done and help make the BS01 Wiki perfect!
Please do not upload any of your personal images to the Wiki. Instead, use an image hosting site like Flickr for all of your image hosting needs.
The GSR didn't physically leave the Solis Magna Star System (?)
You undid my revision, and given that he may have been able to observe exoplanets even if he never left himself, I kind of understand. Greg has also given conflicting statements about whether the GSR ever went beyond the Solis Magna star system to other star systems. Supporting that he did stay within the Spherus Magna System include this, this. Given the fact that he has stayed consistent in saying that the GSR and Red Star cannot travel faster than the speed of light, this would kinda make sense, as I don't know how many planets with alien life he would have actually been able to reach, observe, and return from, any significant number of planets with alien life, assuming it is as rare as in the real world(we don't know that that's the case though), even going a significant portion of the speed of light. He also gave an explanation/statement, specifically in regards to how he could have spent 100,000 years just observing planets from the Solis Magna System, saying that he was on each planet for significant amounts of time. I will, however, point out that he has at least once said that he did travel to other star systems, such as here (though do note that this could be saying that their were 2 or more stars that made up the greater Spherus Magna system, and that it/they had (a) seperate solar system(s)). If you have any knowledge about this or have any suggestions for how this should be handled, let me know. Firespitter Lhii (talk) 22:45, 31 January 2024 (UTC)
- I undid your revision because it went back to the outdated view on Mata Nui's travels, which relied solely on couple of Greg quotes. The truth of the matter is Mata Nui did leave the planetary system of Solis Magna and explored beyond it. Even keeping it to Greg, there are more statements saying he explored planets throughout the universe and/or galaxy, both of which indicate flying beyond Solis Magna. But more importantly, the published sources all unanimously state Mata Nui explored the universe.--ToaKebaka (talk) 00:08, 1 February 2024 (UTC)
- Mahri Log was a panel on the home page of bionicle.com in later 2007. It had 19 entries.--ToaKebaka (talk) 15:37, 3 March 2024 (UTC)
- Toa Nuparu is fascinated by the technology used by the Mahri Nui Matoran.
- The Matoran of Mahri Nui harvest air bubbles from the airweed plant to allow them to breathe underwater.
- Giant air bubbles surround the buildings of Mahri Nui.
- The Mahri Nui Matoran use weapons that launch solid air bubbles. Air is poisonous to creatures of the sea.
- Below Mahri Nui is the "black water", the most dangerous part of the Pit.
- A stone cord links Mahri Nui and Voya Nui, which the Toa must destroy to accomplish their mission.
- The Cordak blasters were originally made on the island of Xia.
- "Cordak" is the Matoran word for "desolation".
- The Mahri Nui Matoran originally lived on the island of Voya Nui before their city broke off and sank.
- The tubes on the Toa Mahri's masks act as gills, allowing them to survive underwater.
- The Toa Mahri were originally the Toa Inika, but they were transformed into their new forms by the power of the Mask of Life.
- Along with new armor, the Toa Mahri each have a new mask and mask power.
- The Toa Mahri must turn the Barraki against each other if they hope to win.
- Because they were created by the power of the Mask of Life, the Toa Mahri are immune to the mutagen in the water.
- Toa Hewkii is the worst swimmer of the Toa Mahri.
- Toa Kongu HATES the water and would much rather the Mask of Life had gone up into the trees.
- Toa Hahli has now become one of the most powerful Toa, since the water is her element.
- Toa Jaller is facing a challenge, as it is very hard to use fire power under water...
- Toa Matoro keeps to himself, spending much of his time with Maxilos.