Hello, Master of the Rahkshi, and welcome to the BS01 Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. We hope you like the place and decide to stay. As you can see, the BS01 Wiki is a place where you can type out all of the things you know about BIONICLE. If you don't know how to fully use the features of this Wiki, these will be some great links to look through:
We hope you enjoy editing and contributing to the biggest BIONICLE encyclopedia! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Try to remember, the Wiki Staff monitor the articles, and articles are edited constantly, so if any of your edits are reverted, or another edit is placed, don't worry about it. If you need help, just ask the existing members and someone will show up shortly to answer your questions.
Also, in order to improve this Wiki, your feedback is very much appreciated. To provide feedback, please place it on the Member Opinion Hub. If you have any questions regarding the Wiki in general, they can be placed on the Help Desk. If you have any criticisms to make regarding the BS01 Wiki staff, they can be placed onto the Complaint Center.
(After you have read and understood everything above and the notices below, feel free to remove this template.)
Looking for a project? Check out BIONICLEsector01: Maintenance. It lists many pages that need content, rewrites, etc. Check out what needs to be done and help make the BS01 Wiki perfect!
Please do not upload any of your personal images to the Wiki. Instead, use an image hosting site like Flickr for all of your image hosting needs.
Kaizx 19:39, 21 September 2012 (PDT)
- Sorry. `Cykron
- You ain't seen nothin' yet. ;D --Master of the Rahkshi Ask, and ye shall receive. Eventually. 20:44, 23 September 2014 (CEST)
- D: Woah. There is a special place in karzahni for monsters like you. `Cykron
- Got a few more here you can assassinate. Hope you've sharpened that knife:
Former images stabbed with thoroughness.
There's probably more, but I haven't gone through all of them to see if they have dupes. --Vartemp 23:02, 23 September 2014 (CEST)
For your consideration, good sir. See discussions on Talk:Damek for relevant information.
- Why thank you for bringing these to my attention, sir. Rest assured I'll be checking the rest. :) It would be nice if we could get the people who were in Templar on the horn to clear this up once and for all, but that's probably impossible now. --Master of the Rahkshi Ask, and ye shall receive. Eventually. 20:33, 27 September 2014 (CEST)
- Yeah, Greg said we could assume that Tohunga with the same masks and colors as Matoran in MNOLG2 are the same characters. Which isn't exactly stone cold confirmation...
- I might wind up sending that message to Templar anyways. It'll probably come to nothing, but you never know. --Master of the Rahkshi Ask, and ye shall receive. Eventually. 19:19, 8 October 2014 (CEST)
Wiriamu's Wanted Sets
I'm not quite sure why you deleted his subpage, because last I remember, everyone was entitled to 3 personal subpages. So I checked the policy and it does indeed allow 2 subpages, which would still mean his set page should be perfectly fine. »Zapnox«
- Though I remembered a policy against that stuff. Or perhaps I was just delusional. *shrug* Oh well, my bad. I'll put things back to rights as soon as I have a moment between classes. --Master of the Rahkshi Ask, and ye shall receive. Eventually. 17:40, 26 September 2014 (CEST)
- Done. :) --Master of the Rahkshi Ask, and ye shall receive. Eventually. 06:44, 28 September 2014 (CEST)
A Moment of Silence, Please
For our dearly departed comrade, Recent Changes.
- But spamming the RC is so fuuuuuuun! D: Reminds me of the old days, where I could edit spree all I wanted. Before Swert got all cranky and started shouting some stuff at us about taxing the servers and waving his cane. --Master of the Rahkshi Ask, and ye shall receive. Eventually. 01:02, 13 October 2014 (CEST)
- Yeah, I saw while I was making the Solis Magna entry. I'm currently trying to find the blasted Staff Vote template. XD --Master of the Rahkshi Ask, and ye shall receive. Eventually. 19:14, 14 October 2014 (CEST)
- It got destroyed in the last transition. I've been trying to dig it up, but there's no way I have the patience to code that, nor do I know how it worked. --Vartemp 02:07, 15 October 2014 (CEST)
What Goes on the Wiki
Hi, I want you to clarify something: how important does something have to be to be put on this wiki? The contest is hosted by LEGO, but it doesn't seem to be important enough; I get that. But, I really think more set information and other more significant things should be applied to this wiki. I don't get why story is the top priority here... it's a toy franchise for crying out loud!
- Also, I wanted to say this, but then there was edit conflict on AfC... Look at the Tobduk Contest page. That page is AWFUL. One sentence... one sentence... Wait. I'll be back with a link. --Boidoh (talk) 02:52, 21 October 2014 (CEST)
- I never understood why the sets barely got any page spotlight either... http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/BIONICLEsector01:Tobduk_Contest
- There... The awful page. --Boidoh (talk) 02:53, 21 October 2014 (CEST)
When the contest is over, details of it will find a place. Whichever mask it is that gets given away (I like to think it may be the Mask of Creation itself because, well, My-Own-Creation contest :P) will have it explained in its Set Information section. It would make complete sense to explain there the existence of the contest - even who and what won.
But contests do happen all the time. Not really a need for an article on just this one.
(Booo hisss grrr he's making the comparison again... But really, not odd. Look at other similar toylines with stories. The wikis on them focus on the story first, almost invariably. Like Transformers. :P It's not odd at all.) --~|RC|~ (Talk/Contribs)
- In terms of things like the Tobduk contest, it's a page because we were hosting it, so that's where it would naturally go (it just hasn't been remade with the original content, which somebody should find). For the MoC contest, the information will find a home eventually. The BIONICLE page can probably be updated with the situation, and somebody should make a news announcement about it (not me I'm on vacation go away) but a whole page on it is, as has been said, not really the focus of the wiki.
- An entire page on BIONICLE's 2015 revival might be an easier sell, but even then, we're still not sure exactly what everything entails (especially since it's still 2014!). -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 15:07, 21 October 2014 (CEST)
ET pretty much covered it. We're a story wiki, first and foremost. Have been ever since it grew out of the Lexicon section of the old BIONICLEsector01 site. We're enthusiastic about the story, and so it gets top billing; true, without the toys Bionicle never would have existed, but without the story Bionicle never would have been special, so we choose to primarily celebrate that. It's not like we ignore the sets; the appropriate pages have set info, after all. What exactly do you mean when you say you want more set info and more significant things?
Possibly relevant: we are talking about making a set database in the future. Other things have priority right now, but it is on the table.
And Boidoh, he is on vacation. He just can't get through his day if he doesn't drop by and heckle us at least once. :P --Master of the Rahkshi Ask, and ye shall receive. Eventually. 21:27, 21 October 2014 (CEST)
So since somebody did bother to make it and it seems to have slipped by everyone... Should we start using it? Not necessarily go out of our way to update everything again to use it, but if one happens to be editing a page with a generation link, change it. --~|RC|~ (Talk/Contribs)
- I'd say go for it. Try it out with some gen2 links, and if they don't break the wiki (which I doubt they will) we can extend them to the rest of the gen2 links and organize another edit spam to replace the gen1 links. --Master of the Rahkshi Ask, and ye shall receive. Eventually. 04:48, 27 October 2014 (CET)
Maintenance Leaderboard thing
Now I'm not one for wanting a ton of recognition, but I don't want my work to go unnoticed either. I believe I rewrote the info about beings killed by Eliminator being unable to be revived, so would that put me on the leaderboard? It looks awful empty right now. --Vartemp Talk 14:57, 8 November 2014 (CET)
- Ugh leaderboards. -- Talk 22:04, 8 November 2014 (CET)
Expanding Stub Set Articles
As a new member with motivation to help, I noticed that what seems to be all Bionicle set articles have been given the "stub" status. What could be done to make those articles of acceptable length? --Cryogyro (talk) 01:06, 29 April 2016 (CET)