|Draw a Piraka|
Draw a Piraka is a promotional Flash game released in 2006.
The objective of the game is to draw a Piraka. The game begins with a dotted outline of a Piraka's head on a white background. The objective of the game is to connect the dots, forming the head of the Piraka. After the player completes the Piraka's head, it is up to the player to design the other features they want the character to have. If the player clicks on the fourth dot, Hakann's face pops up on screen accompanied by a loud roaring noise in an attempt to startle the player.
Immediately after the roaring noise, music starts to play and application displays the Piraka logo with the accompanying text "The Gang is on the Loose - Coming Soon to a neighbourhood near you". After a few seconds of this pulsating, the music fades out leaving the application on a screen reading "Game over" with a button labelled "Try again" beneath it. Interestingly enough, there is no Bionicle logo or text present anywhere in the application.
In this version of the game, the objective is to click the dots that make up the outline of a picture. The player must click the dots in numerical order to complete the picture. However, the game stops the player from advancing past the tenth dot, as whenever it is clicked, a Vezok's face appears and a loud roar sounds. While the ending song remains the same in this version, there is no "Game over" message after the jingle plays. This second version of the application includes the Bionicle graffiti tag logo associated with the Piraka during the ending sequence.
- Version 1: Click and drag across the screen to draw lines; click on the fourth dot to trigger the ending screen
- Version 2: Click on each dot sequentially to connect them; the ending screen is triggered upon reaching the tenth dot
Some of the elements are images embedded in the Flash games, however some are text or vector graphics.
- Both versions of Draw a Piraka employ the horror tactic jump scare.
- In the first version of the game, the player is encouraged to lean in close to the screen. In both versions, the player is instructed to turn up the volume. These instructions are intended to intensify the effect of the jump scare.
- In the first version of the game, the Bionicle logo isn't present; the second iteration however includes the Bionicle graffiti tag associated with the Piraka in the ending sequence.
- In the first version of the game, the GANG IS ON THE LOOSE text is stored in the game as an image, however in the second version it's embedded as text.
- Draw a Piraka Page 1 on BioMedia Project
- Draw a Piraka Page 2 on BioMedia Project
- Download via BioMedia Project
|2001 - 2003||| | | | | | | | | | | | | | ||
|2004 - 2005||| | | ||
|2006 - 2007||| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | ||
|2009 - 2010||| | | | | ||
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets