|Page | Talk | Sandbox | My Team|
Bohrok Kaita (Rewrite)
A Bohrok Kaita Za
|Formed by||Bohrok or Bohrok-Kal|
Bohrok Kaita are constructs created by the fusion of three Bohrok into one.
Abilities and Traits
A Bohrok Kaita possesses the powers of all three Bohrok used to form it, and are able to wield the powers in unison. The machine has enhanced armor and defensive capabilities as a result of the fusion, but loses the ability to roll up into a ball. All Bohrok possess the ability to form Kaita, and the individual machine depends on the Bohrok that fuse to create it. The Kaita is named after the dominant Krana housed within it.
The Kaita is powered by a single Krana, which serves to help it communicate with the Bahrag, and give it an additional power to assist it in completing its task. The Bohrok Kaita also carries several of its own Krana, in the event that it needs to replace one.
Bohrok Kaita are rarely formed, and only do so to combat threats tougher than an entire swarm. Though they were never seen, two potential Bohrok Kaita are known. Bohrok Kaita Za can be formed by the fusion of a Tahnok, Nuhvok and Pahrak. Had it been formed, it would have been controlled by a Krana Za and would be able to wield the elements of Fire, Earth and Stone. Bohrok Kaita Ja can be formed by the fusion of a Lehvak, Kohrak and Gahlok. Had it been formed, it would have been controlled by a Krana Ja and wielded the powers of Acid, Ice, and Water.
A Bohrok-Kal Kaita is the result of the merging of three Bohrok-Kal. Like Bohrok Kaita, Kaita-Kal possess the powers of the Bohrok-Kal who created it, and can use them in combination.
There are only two known Bohrok-Kal Kaita, the Ja-Kal and Za-Kal, named after the primary Krana. The Bohrok-Kal Kaita are typically smaller than normal Bohrok Kaita, and possess greater agility.
Ja-Kal was once formed in order to incapacitate Toa Nuva Kaita Wairuha.
Bohrok Va Kaita
Bohrok Va also have the ability to merge and form their own Kaita, although this has never been seen. Unlike standard Bohrok Kaita and Bohrok-Kal Kaita, They do not possess elemental powers.
Instructions for the set forms of Bohrok Kaita Za and Bohrok Kaita Ja could be found divided between the instruction booklets of the three component sets or on BIONICLE.com. As with the individual Bohrok sets, one could press a lever on either Bohrok Kaita's back to operate a gear function thrusting its head forward. Likewise, when the eyes were pressed, the faceplate would open and the Krana would be hurled out as a last means of defense.
Similarly, the instructions for the Bohrok Va Kaita could be found divided between their corresponding instruction pamphlets.
Greg Farshtey's Favorite Things
- His favorite BIONICLE book is Time Trap, and he enjoyed writing sub-plot books the most.
- His overall favorite BIONICLE character is Kopaka. This is because Farshtey has always liked the self-reliant "loner hero" character archetype and because Kopaka was the first BIONICLE character he wrote about.
- His favorite BIONICLE characters to write about are Kopaka, Zaktan, Matoro, and Mutran.
- His favorite element is Ice.
- His favorite Mask of Power is the Huna.
- His favorite Rahkshi is Lerahk.
- His favorite Rahi is the Krahka.
- His favorite Dark Hunter is Lariska.
- His favorite Barraki is Takadox.
- His favorite Toa Mahri is Matoro.
- His favorite Glatorian is Kiina.
- Other favorite characters include Kongu, Nuparu, Roodaka, Velika, Vezon, Maxilos, Hydraxon, Sarda, Krika, and Malum.
- His favorite baseball team is the New York Yankees.
His Least Favorite Things
- Vahki, because they were very basic, clone enemies.
- Characters that use Treespeak.
"None of us choose our destiny. And none of us can defy it."
— Artakha to Tren Krom, Reign of Shadows
What We Know
- The effects of Energized Protodermis are linked with destiny; a being who is destined to transform will do so, while a being who is not will perish.
- Since EP also works on inanimate objects, this implies that objects can also have destinies. This is supported by the existence of Kanohi Nuva.
- Beings can change multiple times.
- In terms of EP, all Kraata have the same destiny: to become Rahkshi armor.
- The Energized Protodermis Entity does not always know what effects it will have.
- Mata Nui (or anyone possessing the Great Spirit Robot) has the power to sense the destinies of beings within them.
- Destiny is inescapable. For example, Teridax's destiny was the help Mata Nui reunite Spherus Magna, which he tried to reject, but inadvertently fulfilled.
- In order to become a Turaga, a Toa must first complete their destiny.
- Helryx's destiny is unknown, but it has been achieved.
- The Toa Nuva could become Turaga if they chose, as their destiny was to awaken Mata Nui.
- Destiny extends beyond the confines of the Matoran Universe.
- Energized Protodermis affects beings and objects native to Spherus Magna.
- All beings may be destined to die.
- The same individual can have different destinies in different realities. In the Core Dimension, Takanuva's destiny was to bring and end to a civil war between the Great Beings, while his destiny in The Kingdom Alternate Universe was to trap the Makuta behind the light barrier,, and in other dimensions, he was not destined to become a Toa at all. This is because one's destiny can change depending on circumstance.
- Any Kraata immersed in Energized Protodermis will become a suit of Rahkshi armor. Since the Great Beings designed Rahkshi, this suggests that the Great Beings have some degree of control over the destinies of their creations.