|Page | Talk | Sandbox | My Team|
|Users||Metru Nui Matoran, Dark Hunters|
|Users||Toa Metru Vakama|
Channeling his Fire powers
The Disk Launcher is a tool that was commonly used by the Matoran of Metru Nui to launch Kanoka Disks. Almost all the Matoran in Metru Nui carried a Disk Launcher and a Kanoka with them either for protection or use in sports (like Akilini). The robotic enforcers of Metru Nui, the Vahki, also had Disk Launchers, which were built into their headpiece. When the Toa Metru left Metru Nui, the launchers were left behind.
Vakama's Disk Launcher
As a Toa Metru, Vakama carried a specialized Disk Launcher as his Toa Tool. He selected it because the familiar weapon gave him a sense of comfort in his new body. Some of the other Toa, particularly Matau, ridiculed him for choosing an oversized Matoran weapon, but it proved its worth in its versatility.
The Disk Launcher was mutated into a pair of Blazer Claws when Vakama became a Toa Hordika, but was transformed back into its original form when Vakama was cured by Keetongu. It was later damaged beyond repair by the Shadowed One during Battle for the Kanohi Vahi, and was replaced with the Firestaff Vakama brought with him from Metru Nui.
Vakama used his Disk Launcher to launch Freeze Kanoka at the Morbuzakh. He also used its jetpack function to escape from a squad of Vahki.
- Matoran of Metru Nui
- Turaga Dume
- Vahki (formerly)
- Toa Metru Vakama (formerly)
- Dark Hunters
- Boats of Stelt
Silver Disk Launchers could be found in the six Matoran, six Vahki, Toa Vakama, Krekka, Nidhiki and promotional Ultimate Dume sets of 2004. In these sets, the Disk Launchers are plastic pieces with a bendable plastic extension at the back edge of two forks that hold the disk. In order to launch the Kanoka disk, the launcher is squeezed on its sides. One Disk Launcher is included in every Kanoka pack, in one of the six colors of the Toa Metru. The Vahki and Nidhiki sets featured Disk Launchers specially designed as a component of their heads. The Toa Vakama set featured a Disk Launcher with flame decorations on either side. It could attach to pins on his back either for storage or as a jetpack.
All of the following beings have/had the Element of Lightning and/or its sub-powers:
- All Avohkah (formerly; now destroyed)
- Axonn - Electric shocks.
- Ehlek - Electric shocks; gained after his exposure to the Pit Mutagen. (formerly; now cured)
- Some of the First Rahi - Electric shocks.
- The Hordika Dragons - Electric shocks; gained after their exposure to Hordika Venom.
- All Kraahu - Electric shocks.
- All Electric Bugs - Electric shocks.
- All Makuta - Electricity and chain lightning.
- The Red Serpent - Electric shocks. (formerly; now deceased)
- All Skakdi of Lightning - Only in conjunction with other Skakdi, or through certain weapons.
- All Suukorak - Creation of electrical cages through their Rhotuka spinners.
- Tahnok-Kal (Formerly; now deactivated)
- The Toa Inika - Lightning combined with their other Elemental Powers and used in conjunction. (formerly; now transformed into the Toa Mahri)
- All Toa of Lightning
- All Turaga of Lightning - Diminished after their transformation from Toa.
- All Vo-Matoran - Inaccessible; manifests as a resistance to electrical shocks.
All of the following objects have/had the Element of Lightning and/or its sub-powers:
- Any Toa Disks of Lightning
- Any Kanohi of Lightning and any user of one
- Brutaka's Rotating Blades
- The Exo-Toa's Electro-Rockets
- Hakann's Lava Launcher
- The Mahri Nui Matoran's Electro-Blades
- Hewkii's Electrified Chains
- Xian Lightstone Rifles
- An implanted device carried by Primal - Causes paralysis
All of the following beings have or had the Element of Sonics and/or its sub-powers:
- The Kanohi Arthron and any user of one - Echolocation
- All Boggarak - Sonic hum that transmutes matter to stone or gas.
- All De-Matoran - Inaccessible; manifests as enhanced hearing capabilities.
- All Kikanalo - Sonic roar.
- All Klakk - Power scream.
- Krahka - Power scream; while using a Power Scream Rahkshi's form.
- Kohrak-Kal (Formerly; now destroyed)
- A Lohrak mutated by Hordika Venom - Power scream.
- All Makuta - Sonics, silence, and power scream.
- Silence - Aura of silence.
- All Skakdi of Sonics - Only in conjunction with other Skakdi, or through certain weapons.
- The Sonic Entity - Sonic booms. (formerly; now destroyed)
- All Toa of Sonics
- All Turaga of Sonics - Diminished after their transformation from Toa.
All of the following objects have/had the Element of Sonics and/or its sub-powers:
- Any Toa Disks of Sonics
- Any Kanohi of Sonics and any user of one
- The Kanohi Shelek and any user of one - Silence
- Kazi's Echo Forks (non-elemental)
- Nuju's Hordika Teeth - Generated an ultrasonic hum when rubbed together
- Rahaga Kualus's staff - Had the power to emit high-pitched signals (formerly; now transformed)
- A sonic device possessed that Vultraz used to incapacitate a village of De-Matoran
- The Destral Cycle - Uses sound to power its motion
The following locations are/were affiliated with Sonics:
- De-Koro (formerly; now destroyed)
- "Chapter 3." Brothers In Arms.