- I forget, but I know I saw it somewhere. :/ SANTA JALA Happy Hahli-days 03:41, 22 December 2013 (PST)
- It's probably somewhere in the Farshtey Feed of old. I've been going through those entries and adding documentation; if it's there, I'll get to it eventually. --Angel Bob (talk) 03:14, 29 October 2014 (CET)
- Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we're going to get any new Gen1 material. Unless something unprecedented happens, Artakha shall remain faceless forevermore. --Master of the Rahkshi Ask, and ye shall receive. Eventually. 03:15, 29 October 2014 (CET)
- Artakha was always on the taboo list for contests and the like anyway. He was very intentionally mysterious. Greg sort of scuppered that by revealing him in RoS (albeit in a cool way) and then forgetting about it later, but a picture of Artakha was never going to happen.
Does anyone else think this page could use a list of Artakha's creations? I clicked onto this page expecting to see one similar to the Brotherhood of Makuta's "Rahi Creation" subheading. Master Inika (Talk) 07:15, 22 February 2017 (CET)
We know that Makuta, Kraata, and Rahkshi have "Weather Control" powers, and I'm pretty sure Artakha has too. It was demonstrated in story that Artakha controlled his island weather. If you reread the BL8: Downfall epilogue, how Artakha changing his island weather while talking with the Toa Nuva, it's pretty clear that he has this power. So does Artakha actually have weather control powers? I saw on his island's page that he used a mechanism, but it's not sourced. The BL8 doesn't metion that it is his own power or a mechanism, and the BIONICLE World doesn't metion this fact at all. — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 10:38, 3 September 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, that's fine. -- Talk 17:22, 30 June 2019 (UTC)