If there were a "Time tribe" on Spherus Magna, there would also be a "Time Lord" XD.
I secretly hope Artakha is a Time Lord.
|Courtesy of Oratam, Thank you!|
|Usual Online Time||1:00-5:00|
|BZP Name||Son of Artakha|
|Online Jobs||Temple of Matoro caretaker|
|Current Location||Southern Island Stronghold|
I was born on Febuary 2, 1996. My you can call me Groundhog. I have been a BIONICLE fan since 2001-present. My first set was Toa Mata Onua. Most of my sets have fallen victim to MOCing. I have given life to three MOC's Toa Kopeke, Toa Solice, and a toa of air I don't know what to name. Visit my quick-speak to name him!
Toa name vote
Random Act of Kindness Award
|This award has been presented to Toa Solice as a random act of kindness.|
The Randomness Award
|This award has been randomly given to Toa Solice by Toa Jala for his supreme randomness.|
|I reject your reality and substitute my own!|
|This user can speak Matoran.|
|This user has read Blades of Nuparu's Core War Contest Entry, Shatter Point!|
Randomest Movie Ever!
Courtesy of ~Nuparu1995
Wall of Movies
<videoflash>M_PPP7i2bj0</videoflash> <videoflash>vKyCFx2UGH4</videoflash> <videoflash>uCh5BfIclys</videoflash> <videoflash>LYGB9ZyEEpU</videoflash> <videoflash>dpfNrl6RIvM</videoflash>
My Favourite Quotes
"I will return"
— Mata Nui, Mata Nui Rising
"Everything ends eventually... and sometimes, you're not sure why."
— Mazeka, Brothers in Arms
"I'm already tired of the sight of you ... Not to mention the smell."
— Vezon, Inferno
"That body made of multiple little pieces thing is a neat trick. Must be lousy when you sneeze, though."
— Tahu to Zaktan, Island of Doom
"...we're going to do a Pohatu on him."
"That's right. When in doubt, smash everything and hope you're somewhere else when it all goes boom."
— Tahu to Kopeke, Reign of Shadows
"Friends? Zyglak don't have friends... just meals they haven't eaten yet."
— Vezon, Federation of Fear
"Hydraxon??? But... you're dead. You died in the earthquake that set us free from our prison!"
"I got better."
— Nocturn and Hydraxon, Battle in the Deep!
"If you see someone's head just suddenly go flying off for no reason, it's not your imagination."
— Jerbraz, Brothers In Arms
Q: Why is the Mask of life so small??
A: The mask of life has been on fire twice so far. 1-Leaving Aqua Magna's, 2-Entering Bara Magna's Atmosphere
Q: What is Mata Nui's mission?
I don't know. Maybe fix Spherus Magna? I was right.
- I am like a real-life Artakha. All of my Toa, Makuta, Matoran, blah, blah, blah... (falls asleep) What?! oh! ...are treated with respect and if a piece is cracked I order in to replace one.
- Toa Solice is one of my MOCs
- The Matoran Universe is inside Mata Nui's body oooooeeeemmmmmgeeeeee!
- Toa Solice wears the Great mask of Imitation. It can copy the powers and appearance of any Kanohi known to the user.
- The Great mask of Imitation has no default form. It just copies the mask of it's creator until it is used.
- Must eat PIE!
- Toa Solice does not use his mask to copy the Ignika in fear of being cursed or starting a countdown to end the Matoran Universe
- I originally intended Toa Solice to be a Toa of Twilight
- Life is cooler than time.
- I can sing Gravity Hurts!
- This user likes to watch CSI:NY
- This user likes to watch CSI:Crime Scene Investigation
|STRENGTH: 86||AGILITY: 78|
|TOUGHNESS: 65||MIND: 100|
Courtesy of Dark Light!
Toa Solice 14:30, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
--TS 22:22, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
--Toa Solice 12:15, 10 August 2009 (UTC)