Trinuma features two Nynrah Ghost Blasters, which can fire "airsoft"-style projectiles.
- The digital instruction sheet has some errors, which are easy to fix by using the two original promotional images.
- The instructions shows to fix each of the shoulder armors with one black technic pin, while the original promotional image from the magazine clearly shows us that 2 black pins are needed to attach each shoulders.
- At first, the black liftarms in the body are mirrored in position, but facing the right way. On the next page, the liftarms are on their correct positions, but the pins on the liftarm facing backwards compared to the original image, which shows the pins next to the pin holes of the torso.
- Because of the error with the liftarms in the body, many fans, who built the model incorrectly attached the Nynrah Ghost Blasters to the shoulder joints of the figure instead of its back, through the back armor to the axles holes.
- The intructions show Trinuma having a dark blue right hand, while the promotional images use a black hand.
- Given the amount of errors in the instructions, and the leftover pieces from the component sets, it is fairly possible, that Trinuma was meant to have two black hands, but the left hand was ommited or forgotten during the digital rendering. The construction of the shield allows the builder to attach a technic y connector behind the shield at a 90°, without any modification or flexing any parts.
|Combiner Model||| | ||
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets