Hello, Maxim21, and welcome to the BS01 Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. We hope you like the place and decide to stay. As you can see, the BS01 Wiki is a place where you can type out all of the things you know about BIONICLE. If you don't know how to fully use the features of this Wiki, these will be some great links to look through:
We hope you enjoy editing and contributing to the biggest BIONICLE encyclopedia! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Try to remember, the Wiki Staff monitor the articles, and articles are edited constantly, so if any of your edits are reverted, or another edit is placed, don't worry about it. If you need help, just ask the existing members and someone will show up shortly to answer your questions.
Also, in order to improve this Wiki, your feedback is very much appreciated. To provide feedback, please place it on the Member Opinion Hub. If you have any questions regarding the Wiki in general, they can be placed on the Help Desk. If you have any criticisms to make regarding the BS01 Wiki staff, they can be placed onto the Complaint Center.
(After you have read and understood everything above and the notices below, feel free to remove this template.)
Looking for a project? Check out BIONICLEsector01: Maintenance. It lists many pages that need content, rewrites, etc. Check out what needs to be done and help make the BS01 Wiki perfect!
Please do not upload any of your personal images to the Wiki. Instead, use an image hosting site like Flickr for all of your image hosting needs.
So uh, did I give you caches? I don't remember emailing you any, but oftentimes people's emails are different than their account name. At any rate, good job getting all these pages.--Bionicleman 16:07, 19 February 2012 (PST)
No, you didn' give me any, but I have some snapshot of pages I browsed on BS01 before the server change, so... --Maxim21
- As I said above, I have some pages cached on my hard drive. I don't have the last missing Saga Guide, though. Maxim21 11:12, 5 August 2012 (PDT)
|Lord Nektann Help Award|
|This award has been granted to Maxim21 for being helpful. Lord Nektann|
- Oh, thanks. My first award :)
- Maxim21 07:38, 26 December 2012 (PST)
I just wanted to let you know that your signature isn't working here. You might want to replace the “Utilisateur:” by “User:”. The language of this wiki is English and although in French wikis “User:” would redirect to “Utilisateur:”, English wikis won't do the reverse. (Same situation in Germany, btw: “User:” redirects you to „Benutzer:“, but in an English Wiki, „Benutzer:“ won't redirect to “User:”) --Fippede 15:32, 14 May 2014 (CEST)
- My bad, forgot to check and just copied/pasted it. Thanks! maxim21 15:39, 14 May 2014 (CEST)
Fippe mentioned that you'd be a good person to talk to about getting in touch with the guys at Nuvapedia for some English-to-French interwiki linking (and vice versa), like what you guys do with the Chronist wiki. Would that be amenable to them? (I'll go create an account there too, time allowing) -- Talk 21:01, 27 November 2014 (CET)
- I just talked to Reaper about that - he is the actual manager of the Nuvapedia - and he would be totally okay with that idea. The main question he has is how exactly you would want to handle it: french editors adding english links on Nuvapedia and english editors adding french links on BS01 , french editors adding french links on BS01 and english editors adding english links on Nuvapedia, or everybody just add links where he wants?
- --maxim21 11:31, 28 November 2014 (CET)
- Just a thing that might be useful for Swert, who “had to dig pretty deep” the last time he was modifying interwiki settings: “Adding interwiki prefixes through Special:Interwiki” --Fippede 23:23, 28 November 2014 (CET)
- Oh, Swert was just being dramatic; it probably won't take that long =P.
- Anyway, some combination of all of the above would be ideal. I'm awful with the small details like adding that (I like to think I have more important, ambassadorial things, but really I just have a short attention span) but between the editors, our awesome robot known as Talk 08:40, 29 November 2014 (CET) , and the assorted bot accounts, I have a feeling we can get it done pretty quickly. I'd say the most efficient thing to be done is for somebody to compare mainspace articles and find the stuff that does (or doesn't, if easier) exist in both spaces. --
Wow, that's ridiculously helpful.
I'm emotionally ready to start, but I don't have KZ or the bot account handy, so all I can do is make an announcement and then Slowpoke the links one at a time =P. Speaking of announcements, would you guys happen to have a spare version of the site logo I can use? Since it's mediawiki, basically just the main logo, but I want to add it to what is going to be our affiliates section on the redesigned main page. -- Talk 20:08, 29 November 2014 (CET)
- Perfect, I'll add that to the list, and make an announcement now! -- Talk 20:08, 29 November 2014 (CET)
Thanks for the help on linking the French articles. Just wondering, are there any pages left to link or did you take care of the rest?--KZN02, The Master of Tediousness (Talk|Contribs) 23:42, 21 December 2014 (CET)
Just checking from All Pages, it looks like they're all covered. Wow, I leave for one day and the links are done. Nice job, Maxim and KZN. I'm jealous. :P KH Talk | Contributions (If any) 03:03, 22 December 2014 (CET)
- I'm glad to have had help from you two. I owe you guys a lot. --KZN02, The Master of Tediousness (Talk|Contribs) 03:34, 22 December 2014 (CET)
- Yes, it's all done. Same on the Nuvapedia, BTW. I also took care of the pages that weren't on the list. --maxim21 08:27, 22 December 2014 (CET)