That image from The Legend Reborn wouldn't technically be part of the Solis Magna System, would it? The movie went against canon to show the Ignika traveling from the planet in the picture, flying by several planets and celestial bodies, and then ending up at the three fragments of SM, while in canon the Mask came from one of the three fragments, Aqua Magna, and only had two continents, Mata Nui and Voya Nui, and by this point both of those continents would be gone. So I really don' think anyone could justify saying that this image shows part of the Solis Magna Systen. Furthermore, the Mask is shown flying from the dark void of space and into the system, as seen in the infobox image, but it really looks more like a galaxy than a system. My conclusion is that we shouldn't use these images to represent the Solis Magna System, since we have no way of confirming it all. Of course we can leave it there until we have answers. Maybe someone should ask Greg about this, but I think it is highly unlikely that he will have any answer, only a standard "I didn't make the movie" and "The filmmakers were allowed creative liberties."
EDIT: The image is also titled "Galactic Universe". I remember now that the image was used in our old Galactic Universe page, and that sort of justifies its use here. But now I wonder why the Galactic Universe page was deleted? --Luka1184 (talk) 21:15, 9 May 2015 (CEST)
- We deleted the Galactic Universe page and replaced it with this one. The text is almost identical. As for the images -- yeah, we all know that TLR made a mockery of canon. But when it comes down to it, a crappy image is better than no image at all. --Angel Bob (talk) 21:23, 9 May 2015 (CEST)
- What about the mentions of the Toa Nuva whose Adaptive Armor was transformed to accomodate for outer space when he was teleported there? Who was that though? Lewa? I can't remember. There's been more than one teleportation of characters to outer space, I belive. Or might just be that one. I can't add this information right now since it's late and I have to sleep, so maybe you can do it? --Luka1184 (talk) 01:18, 27 May 2015 (CEST)
- Still within the same solar system. -- Talk 04:11, 27 May 2015 (CEST)
- It is mentioned, near the end. The Adaptive Armor bit isn't mentioned because it doesn't actually occur within the story, even if it technically could (and looking at Greg's iffy quote along with the actual passage is inclined to make me think Space Form is bogus anyway!).
- And yes, the wiki is great =3 -- Talk 09:15, 27 May 2015 (CEST)
Did Mata Nui observe cultures in the Solis Magna system, or were they all outside the system? -- talk) 01:39, 1 January 2017 (CET)(
- I don't think Mata Nui even left the SMS for he had a task, so he should remain near fragments. He might observed the full SMS, but I doubt that he left it. -- Surel-Nuva (Talk) 01:48, 1 January 2017 (CET)
- Consider that Mata Nui had to observe cultures developing and dying, wich might have took ages, so it's not necessarily a really big solar system.
- --OnionShark 11:35, 1 January 2017 (CET)