Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are in bold.
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
23 April 2021
- Vehicles 10:43 +206 Wolk
- Matoran 10:21 +220 Turaga of Force
- Matoran 09:58 +256 Turaga of Force Haka, kahu, kewa, and maha are all Maori words, so that is clearly the basis for those changes. Goko doesn't seem to be a Maori word, but Greg said it was changed to Gukko for legal reasons, and 'goko' is never used alone, only as 'goko-kahu', and kahu is a Maori word.
20 April 2021
18 April 2021
- Sets 05:54 0 Wolk →2005 m
- Sets 05:50 +440 Wolk
- Sets 05:45 +1,775 Wolk Is there a difference between 'Special' and 'Limited' edition?