Hello, PeabodySam, and welcome to the BS01 Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. We hope you like the place and decide to stay. As you can see, the BS01 Wiki is a place where you can type out all of the things you know about BIONICLE. If you don't know how to fully use the features of this Wiki, these will be some great links to look through:
We hope you enjoy editing and contributing to the biggest BIONICLE encyclopedia! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Try to remember, the Wiki Staff monitor the articles, and articles are edited constantly, so if any of your edits are reverted, or another edit is placed, don't worry about it. If you need help, just ask the existing members and someone will show up shortly to answer your questions.
Also, in order to improve this Wiki, your feedback is very much appreciated. To provide feedback, please place it on the Member Opinion Hub. If you have any questions regarding the Wiki in general, they can be placed on the Help Desk. If you have any criticisms to make regarding the BS01 Wiki staff, they can be placed onto the Complaint Center.
(After you have read and understood everything above and the notices below, feel free to remove this template.)
Looking for a project? Check out BIONICLEsector01: Maintenance. It lists many pages that need content, rewrites, etc. Check out what needs to be done and help make the BS01 Wiki perfect!
Please do not upload any of your personal images to the Wiki. Instead, use an image hosting site like Flickr for all of your image hosting needs.
I wonder if Greg would canonize the Wolfrat as the official representation of the Shallow Cats. I found quotes in the greg archives that indicates that the Shallow cats also had treads as hind legs. — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 20:30, 17 March 2018 (UTC)
- Greg answers to questions on the TTV Message Boards. You can reach the topic from Takadox's page or from here :) On the Makuta's Guide, the 63rd page mentions the Makuta using viruses & liquid protodermis to create Rahi, and we know the ones which were created by someone else (GBs or the HoA/OoMN) we can use this page as a citation for it, as such it haven't been opposed yet by anyone who also has the book. — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 20:52, 17 March 2018 (UTC)
My hero! I went digging for mine but I think I got rid of all the S@H catalogs when I downsized. There's a few more missing, I think, so keep that handy... -- Talk 16:41, 5 June 2018 (UTC)
We don't have a central place for that as yet (I'm not necessarily opposed, although it might be a little small, and not sure what to call it?) but KZ has a list of BIONICLE references in other media in his sandbox, and I've been documenting post-cancellation references on the BIONICLE page itself. -- Talk 04:30, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
Hello, may I ask you to check the 2006 comics to see if the Lava Hawk and Dagger Spider page shown here came from one of them? I think you mentioned that you have most of the comics on hand. — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 11:52, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
- Found it! It's from Comic 1: If a Universe Ends, on page 25. --PeabodySam (talk) 23:11, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
Hi, again, may I ask you to check if any of the 2006 comics featured a page for the playsets? I think the Nuparu, Jaller, and the Fenrakk Spawn taming thing came from one of them, if not from the LC magazines. Thank you! — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 10:24, 30 August 2019 (UTC)
- Found it! It's not any of the 2006 comics, but it is in the July-August 2006 LEGO Magazine. In Brickmaster Magazine (which is the version I own), it's pages 7-8; in the standard magazine, it's pages 5 and 6. --PeabodySam (talk) 23:41, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
In your latest edits, you added the info that Takua re-energized the Vuata Maca Trees (which happened in the Tales of the Tohunga, before MNOG), after Matoro saved him from the storm (which happened in MNOG, long after Takua awakened from his landing at the ebd of the TotT). If you just add the fruit part of the edit, it would be correct. But Matoro didn't help Takua reenrgize the Tree in the Ko-Koro level of MNOG, because Takua has already done it during the Tales of the Tohunga, Ko-Wahi/Ko-Koro level.--Surel (Talk) 02:03, 1 August 2021 (UTC)
- Haha, I was just about to leave a message on your own talk page! I think you're misreading my edits and getting confused about what I'm saying, because I'm not disagreeing with you nor am I contradicting the chronological placement of the Vuata Maca Tree reenergizing. This is what I wrote:
- I'm not saying that Matoro helped Takua reenergize the tree at all; note that there's no mention of the tree itself (or the crystals, for that matter) in either of these sentences. I'm saying that Takua was the one reenergized by Matoro with the fruit. Do you understand now? --PeabodySam (talk) 02:10, 1 August 2021 (UTC)