Is it possible that the Avohkil has the abliy to restor Moral light?
- More than likely no, since Takanuva would have done it instead of looking for the Klakk. Master Inika (Talk) 08:03, 1 July 2012 (PDT)
Would it be at all reasonable to make mention of the Avohkii's placeholder name coming from the latin for "I flash, glitter"? I got brought up on Erebus' BZP Blog and I was rather surprised that they had to search through BS01's history to find it, and that it wasn't obvious on the page. ζox• Histories
- I remember Triggy telling me ages ago that prototype names weren't worth mentioning, but I still like the idea. --Vartemp 12:23, 6 October 2014 (CEST)
- Haha, took us forever to remember the name (SPI's the one who reminded me, actually). My only issue is that it's an unofficial name, never passed legal, etc. However, the source is certainly interesting; I could not remember where specifically it was from, and unlike, say, Naynu (props for who can remember that), it seems this one was a bit more official.
- I'm not opposed to having the trivia added (and we could have a citation that's super duper old!), as long as we leave out the Latin translation stuff, which is a can of worms in its own right. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 17:37, 6 October 2014 (CEST)
Latin's a dead language, so nothing really needs copyrighting (which is how so many of the MNOG2 names got by...), but as with MNOG2, in cases like this, their usability is somewhat squiffy. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 00:07, 7 October 2014 (CEST)
I feel like this page should do a better job of distinguishing between the Avohkii made by Artakha and a hypothetical standard Avohkii, mostly in the "Powers" section. Right now, the section includes the powers that were unique to the one made by Artakha, without specifying that a standard Avohkii would not have those powers. It's currently specified in the Trivia, but that should probably be made more obvious.
Either that, or this page should be specified to be only about Artakha's Avohkii, not the Avohkii in general.
- Since there was only one Avohkii made in the main universe, any Avohkii made from a Toa Disk of Light is hypothetical. As such, there's really no such thing as a "standard Avohkii," since this is the only one that exists, other than those worn by the Shadow Takanuva. Although now that you mention it, I should add a point in the trivia section to state that the Shadow Takanuva's Avohkii don't have the special powers. -- Toa Jala Converse 21:28, 12 August 2021 (UTC)