Hello, Creep Of The Deep, and welcome to the BS01 Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. We hope you like the place and decide to stay. As you can see, the BS01 Wiki is a place where you can type out all of the things you know about BIONICLE. If you don't know how to fully use the features of this Wiki, these will be some great links to look through:
We hope you enjoy editing and contributing to the biggest BIONICLE encyclopedia! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Try to remember, the Wiki Staff monitor the articles, and articles are edited constantly, so if any of your edits are reverted, or another edit is placed, don't worry about it. If you need help, just ask the existing members and someone will show up shortly to answer your questions.
Also, in order to improve this Wiki, your feedback is very much appreciated. To provide feedback, please place it on the Member Opinion Hub. If you have any questions regarding the Wiki in general, they can be placed on the Help Desk. If you have any criticisms to make regarding the BS01 Wiki staff, they can be placed onto the Complaint Center.
(After you have read and understood everything above and the notices below, feel free to remove this template.)
Looking for a project? Check out BIONICLEsector01: Maintenance. It lists many pages that need content, rewrites, etc. Check out what needs to be done and help make the BS01 Wiki perfect!
Please do not upload any of your personal images to the Wiki. Instead, use an image hosting site like Flickr for all of your image hosting needs.
- VoF, MoS, and Time Trap are fine, but the big problem areas are BA1, BA2, BA3, Comics 19-21, and BA7. Also for BA1, use the Toa Metru Promo CDs as a guide. So you can tackle those pages, and if you need help, just look at Matau and Nuju. Those are good now. Lord Nektann
I would be doing this through PM, but since I don't keep track of display names, I can't find you.
- Out of curiosity, are you still angry at me for getting you banned two years ago. :B --Vartemp 16:16, 25 June 2013 (PDT)
- I guess there's your answer =P ζω·τωμανα•
--Vartemp 16:30, 25 June 2013 (PDT)
- Sounds safer to me instead of Brickshelf. But link me the BMP page so I can start changing the links. --- Creep 22:11, 25 November 2016 (CET)
when the heck
I honestly thought you had died years ago. Flashback of all flashbacks. Do we have each other's Steam contacts?--'Tyler Durden
- I thought YOU were the one who was dead. Haven't heard of you in decades. Probably still do, haven't opened Steam in a while. --- Creep 07:24, 21 January 2017 (CET)
- Hit me up sometime. A bunch of the old guys still kinda keep in touch - Av and I mostly, but I still talk to MI and Zap once in a while too.--'Tyler Durden