On the BIONICLE.com references. Shouldn't there be archived version mandatory? The BIONICLE website changes a lot, and in the inevitable time BIONICLE ends, again, a lot of our reference links will not be available again, like what has happened to a lot of the instructions for sets, game links, and several other things. --Boidoh (talk) 17:22, 29 November 2014 (CET)
- Thanks for volunteering. -- Talk 19:06, 29 November 2014 (CET)
- Huh. Never thought of that. It sure would be wise to do so. --Collector1100 (talk) 21:07, 29 November 2014 (CET)
So, a lot of these colors we're calling are a bit of a stretch... "brown" could easily be a poorly lit red, and "purple" looks more like a stylized silver to me. Since we've already had some confusion as to what colors are what (Gali's...), I'm likely thinking the only real "new" color is red (and how would we know they even have an extra power?). -- Talk 04:05, 18 December 2014 (CET)
- I seem to recall purple Skull Spiders being shown in other media, but I could be wrong. But, since no other red Skull Spiders are shown in that CGI animation, I'd say the brown one was a poorly lit red one.
- I still think the Light blue ones are separate, though. I mean, both colors were shown in the CGI trailer.
- How about something like a list of colors, and abilities, with the new colors saying : unknown (if any)--Willess12 (talk) 04:12, 18 December 2014 (CET)
- That the "purple" has appeared every time with green and blue, the other set colors... Maybe it could just be the silver ones and the "purple" just a result of the shading done on their backs in basically every drawing.
- The brown is very, very clearly not red though... To my eyes, anyways.
- (The most important question is still when we're getting those red ones in sets though. :P) --~|RC|~ (Talk/Contribs)
- I'll watch the videos again, but I'm not convinced =P.
- Summer for the red ones, though. Goooootta be. (Unless promo set maybe?) -- Talk 04:44, 18 December 2014 (CET)
- Edit: Okay yeah the brown that appears in the commercial is silver just colored way differently because of the lighting and effects. I might give it to purple, though. -- Talk 04:47, 18 December 2014 (CET)
Can we please rename this page to Skull Spiders? Not a single reference to this page uses the singular form. We use pluralities in the titles for Dark Hunters, Bone Hunters, Masks of Power, and so on and so forth; why not this one? --Angel Bob (talk) 23:34, 29 January 2015 (CET)
- I'll do it because I hate conventions, but there was a reason for it; the ones you mentioned (besides masks of power) are organizations. For things like Rahi and Creatures, the page would always describe them in a singular manner, because it's more encyclopedic. However, Skull Spiders is being used in a broader sense (as a "species" page, because there's no higher animal classification), so having the plural is okay. -- Talk 23:47, 29 January 2015 (CET)