Death and Revival
Just a heads-up: Greg seems to be coming around to the idea that these guys were disintegrated. However, he's stuck to "if" phrasing and hasn't directly confirmed it, so I haven't gone on an editing spree yet. The moment it happens, though... >:) --Angel Bob (talk) 16:59, 28 July 2014 (CEST)
- Hmm, he said that it “seems likely” that they were disintegrated, isn't that good enough? --Fippede 17:13, 28 July 2014 (CEST)
- This? --Fippede 19:45, 28 July 2014 (CEST)
So, BTW, Erebus just went and named these guys the "Toa Cordak" and got Greg to approve. I'm rather indifferent to the matter, but I would think the page should be updated; do you guys agree? --Angel Bob (talk) 14:20, 11 October 2014 (CEST)
- If it was ER who canonized it, then I'm totally for it. --Vartemp 14:32, 11 October 2014 (CEST)
- Ahaha he actually did it good lord.
dubious sourcing for trivia
the trivia sources a greg quote for the fact that these guys are the first toa, but if you go to that quote in the database, it wasn't actually greg that said it, just someone that said that greg said it. that seems a little, well... dubious. Intelligence4 (talk) 23:54, 4 June 2017 (CET)
Time of Death
I have found a quote stating that the Toa Cordak were killed approximately 90,000 years ago:
Has this quote simply been unseen before now, or is there a deliberate reason it is not reflected on this page (or any other, for that matter)?
- It's cited on the Timeline/History of the Matoran Universe, and we may have forgotten to put it on the page. Thank you for reminig us! :D --Surel (Talk) 08:45, 14 January 2022 (UTC)