Welcome to the Articles for Creation or AFC for short. Here you can submit proposals to create new articles or to rename existing ones.
- To submit a proposal, complete one of the forms below and save it on this page's talk page.
- Proposals pass: (1) when eight users vote yes, or (2) when six users vote yes and zero users vote no.
- Proposals fail: (1) when eight users vote no, or (2) when six users vote no and zero users (besides the original proposer) vote yes.
- If your proposal fails, you can resubmit it after a week.
- To vote, click "" next to the option you want to vote for, and add
# ~~~~. (
#tallies your vote, and
~~~~is your signature.) If you want to add your reasoning too, vote like this:
# reasoning here ~~~~.
- You can vote for your own proposal. (The forms below have your vote filled in already.)
- Staff members may vote just like any other member.
- The staff reserves the right to remove proposals and the right to skip the AFC process. They'll try to be reasonable about things, and if you want to discuss a decision, you can leave a message on a staff member's talk page or the AFC's talk page. Likewise, in special circumstances (like if a new character is revealed that has large story significance... we can dream right?), you can ask a staff member and they may let you skip the AFC process.
- If you propose a new article, writing a rough draft is helpful. You can write rough drafts on BIONICLEsector01:Sandbox or on your own sandbox page (for example, User:Dorek's sandbox is at User:Dorek/Sandbox).
- When users vote against proposals, they often give reasons why. If your proposal fails, retrying every week won't get you anywhere unless you address other users' feedback. On the other side of things, if you vote against a proposal, it's helpful to give your reasons why, especially if they are different from the reasons others have mentioned.
Create an article
==Proposal to create ARTICLENAME== Explanation, and maybe a sandbox link. ~~~~ ===Yes: Create ARTICLENAME=== # ~~~~ ===No: Do not create ARTICLENAME=== ===Another optional choice, like merge ARTICLENAME with ANOTHERARTICLENAME (depends on the situation)=== ===Comments on proposal to create ARTICLENAME===
Rename an article
==Proposal to rename ARTICLENAME to NEWARTICLENAME== Explanation, and maybe a sandbox link. ~~~~ ===Yes: Rename ARTICLENAME to NEWARTICLENAME=== # ~~~~ ===No: Do not rename ARTICLENAME=== ===Another optional third choice, like rename ARTICLENAME to YETANOTHERARTICLENAME (depends on the situation)=== ===Comments on proposal to rename ARTICLENAME to NEWARTICLENAME===