Going along with the discussion about the number of tabs on the matoran template, shouldn't tahu's second mata form not be under his adaptive armor form? i thought i remembered the ignika totally devolving him, so that he no longer had adaptive mechanical parts or mask, just his weapons.
so for his tabs, we could have nuva and adaptive be normal, and then a mata tab, with subtabs for his first and second mata forms, or whatever we decide to call them. Intelligence4 (talk) 01:34, 26 April 2014 (CEST)
- He still has his Adaptive Armor on. I do see what you mean and have considered doing something similar with the tabs myself, but the way it is currently everything's in chronological order, so I think it'd be best to keep it as-is. -- talk) 02:17, 26 April 2014 (CEST) (
I noticed two reference errors but don't want to try to fix them because I don't know how to work the new ref template yet. 1) The Mata Nui Saga wasn't an animation. It's listed in the wrong section. 2) The small (NC) next to Agori Defender isn't bolded, though the rest are. Could someone do me a favor and fix that for me? Thanks. LockmanCapulet Crusty relics! 18:37, 9 September 2014 (CEST)
- I'll fix the second one, but I've been classifying it as an animation because that's what makes the most sense. Really, it's just a giant visual novel (I have been playing way too much Persona lately...), and I think animation hits closest to that. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 21:15, 9 September 2014 (CEST)
Should we redo the Toa Mata's infobox tabs? It seems a bit odd to have Adaptive Armor as its own top-level tab with Mata and Nuva subtabs seeing as there are also Mata and Nuva top-level tabs. We could have Mata and Nuva as main tabs, and under each we could have Original Armor (for lack of a better term) and Adaptive Armor subtabs. -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow (talk) 20:14, 24 December 2017 (UTC)
- I think it makes more sense chronologically as is. Things are grouped nicely according to when they happened, which i think is the best way of doing it - they weren't mata with adaptive armor before they were nuva.
- it's also sort of a tahu only problem, since he was the only one to be devolved, so changing it would take his page out of parity with the others. Intelligence4 (talk) 22:26, 27 January 2018 (UTC)
when was he infected with a krana?
based on surel's recent edits, it looks like it was when they found the nest and went underground to confront the bahrag, but i could have sworn it was sooner than that. do we have a definitive source on that, or are we speculating? Intelligence4 (talk) 21:25, 7 April 2018 (UTC)
- No, as the refference says, during the Bohrok Invasion on Mata Nui, Tahu ('cause of his hot-headed nature) found himself in a Tahnok nest alone, where he had his mask knocked off (as seen in the videoes) and replaced with a Krana Xa (nod to all the 2002 promo materials). In the BIONICLE Chronicles 4, there's a one line refference that Tahu was controlled by a Krana for a short time, and that's why he did not rust Lewa after the Bohrok Invasion. And IIRC in one fo the Bionicle Legends books, Tahu says that he's more mature than he was before (as he had gone to a Bohrok nest without a mask). And according to the 134th page of the BEU, this encounter was before Tahu and the other Toa collected the Krana to unlocked the way to the Bahrag's nest. There's no speculation in the recent edit. My speculation would be that Tahu went to this nest in the same time when Lewa was controlled by Krana, but the BEu doesn't say it, and I won't add any speculation to the page. Everything what I added can be found in the citated sources. — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 21:39, 7 April 2018 (UTC)
- ah, gotcha. so i found the BEU online, and that ref taken in isolation seems to indicate that it *was* when they went after the bahrag that he lost his mask. in the comics, that's when he superheated the air, and caused the nest to explode - and i don't think there were any other instances when he went into a bohrok nest alone... right? chronicles 4 doesn't say exactly when he lost his mask...?
- Well, maybe you're right. I re-read the Chronicles 2 and it could be the occasion. When Tahu was trapped in the Bohrok nest (the door closed after him and the others can't reach him) and Tahu escaped he did even explaine that he superheated the chamber and the exploison scattered the remaining Bohrok in the nest to the far corners of the tunnels. With Combinig the short summary from the BEU with this paragraph from the BC2, your understanding of this "event" makes sense much more sense. (but if it was sooner, we could say that while Kopaka gathered the other Toa, Tahu charged into the nest himself and managed to escape before the other Toa arrived) — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 11:26, 14 April 2018 (UTC)
- right, that's what i was thinking too. it's weird, bc i totally remembering thinking that happened way sooner than it apparently did. oh well. good work!
- can you believe that was 16 years ago???? where the time has gone, i have no idea...