Hey, I've been trying to add to Nidhiki's info box by including a section on his Matoran status-since we know that he was a Matoran before becoming a Toa or a Dark Hunter. However, I can't figure out how to get that information in there. I've looked at other pages to get the needed code for Matoran, and attempted and checked the changes multiple times, but I just can't figure it out.--Hechidnat 21:35, 5 December 2012 (PST)
- The main issue stems from the fact you're using the DarkHunter infobox, which is not set up for a Matoran entry that I am aware of. I might be wrong, I am on my phone at the moment typing this, perhaps someone can correct me or the template. -talk|contribs) 10:03, 6 December 2012 (PST) Owner (
- Fix tabber Swert, then we won't have this problem =D
- Swert is right in that the DH template doesn't support a Matoran form in addition to a Toa form; this was mostly intentional to avoid too much coding and generally too much page clutter. It wasn't worth adding an extra section for only one that would actually use it, which is Nidhiki.
- Thanks for the info. Also, given that Spinner, Prototype, and Savage were all Toa before becoming Dark Hunters, isn't it possible that they could also stand in need of Matoran boxes? Granted, we don't have that confirmed so far as I know, but it's a possibility.--Hechidnat 21:51, 8 December 2012 (PST)
- Prototype, specifically, no, because he is treated as a fusion. Spinner and Savage, probably, but again, not worth coding in. If tabber works, well, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch because there would be no clutter, but nothing is going to happen at this particular moment. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 12:42, 9 December 2012 (PST)
Not from the peninsula
Official Greg Dialogue: Jul 17 2008, 02:25 PM
8- Nidhiki came from an island where Toa weren’t thought very highly of and since the Tren Krom Peninsula is ruled by Gorast and Makuta and Toa aren’t such good friends. Could it be possible that Nidhiki came from the Tren Krom Peninsula?
8) No. You answered your own question when you said the word "island." A peninsula is not an island.