Generally speaking, BS01 galleries for canon subjects can include images from non-canon sources. Therefore, should this gallery be allowed to contain non-canon unnamed Rahi, as long as they're not listed on the main page (which is reserved only for canon material)?
By the way, while we're on the subject, I vaguely recall that the Rahi from BIONICLE: The Game and BIONICLE: Mistika were declared canon by Greg at some point. Can anyone find evidence for this? --PeabodySam (talk) 19:27, 18 March 2018 (UTC)
- I would suggest making a new section on the page for non-canon Rahi. ~ Wolk (talk) 20:22, 18 March 2018 (UTC)
- I'd prefer to keep it all on TLOMN gallery, let's keep the canon stuff separate.
- I don't entirely remember about those two games, but I'm pretty sure yes? -- Talk 21:45, 18 March 2018 (UTC)
- Err... heh, heh. So, here's a funny story. I thought I was working in the Sandbox, making a proposal for how this page could look with a section for non-canon Rahi. Turns out I had the wrong tab open and was editing the actual page, and I didn't realize this until I hit the "submit" button. Yet another classic case of "failed a spot check" for me!
- Anyways, before I revert my own edit, does anyone have any thoughts about this set-up? In addition to making a new section for non-canon Rahi, I took the liberty of rearranging the canon gallery so that there is some semblance of order (that is, Rahi are now ordered roughly according to source release date, instead of the haphazard random order they were presented in before). I've also re-added the BIONICLE: The Game and BIONICLE: Mistika Rahi, but with a "citation needed" tag so we can clear up whether or not they were ever actually confirmed canon.