5 set combiners
Are there any? The arrangement for them on the template is ugly, but it's a hassle to fix since colspan="1.5" isn't a thing that works. I don't want to bother with it if it would never get used anyway. •Shine 04:22, 21 January 2015 (CET)
- Can't you double the colspans so that they're in whole numbers, but still divide the same mathematically?
- As for five-set combiners... I don't think so? A few with four, a few with six, but no actual combiners that have storyline relevance. Some value packs, but nothing that would apply on a page. -- Talk 05:19, 21 January 2015 (CET)
- Amazing. Still gonna be kind of annoying to do, but way cleaner than what I was thinking. •Shine 06:37, 21 January 2015 (CET)
- Nope, shouldn't be any.
- Of course, I still can't even grasp the point of this... At all... Why would you want to know this?? Seems to me like seriously only the last column is of any actual help. --~|RC|~ (Talk/Contribs)
- I don't think he's planning on including all of them as one unit, just displaying them at the same time so he can see what they look like. -- Talk 06:27, 21 January 2015 (CET)
- Not as iconic to me but it might be better for any new people. Though it's not really a mask of vision anymore. Oh well. •Shine 13:13, 2 February 2015 (CET)
- Never mind, I got rid of it entirely. •Shine 13:23, 2 February 2015 (CET)
- The show/hide function is broken on any page with (Generation 1/2) in its title. The Spoiler and SetNav templates both display their hidden content by default and have no interactivity. You're probably going to need someone who knows CSS to fix it. •Shine 14:19, 2 February 2015 (CET)
They both work for me, but I'll put someone on it. -- Talk 17:08, 2 February 2015 (CET)
That last edit you did, Shine, worked for me. Why did you undo it? --Gresh113, Glatorian of Air 02:15, 3 February 2015 (CET)
- This one? It's broken for me. •Shine 04:25, 3 February 2015 (CET)
- Yep works perfectly fine. On both IE and Safari.
--Gresh113, Glatorian of Air 06:10, 3 February 2015 (CET)
Now that the Tahu (Generation 2) page is up, it doesn't seem necessary to keep the info in the Gravelbox, which is also showing up in Category pages due to the Categories listed for Tahu.--Wiriamu (talk) 20:27, 13 February 2015 (CET)
- It's actually for testing a spoiler template, but I removed the navboxes, which contain categories in them, so it shouldn't show up there anymore. -- Talk 21:03, 13 February 2015 (CET)