Beware the Bohrok
- And they would see to it that Makuta never again troubled this beautiful island - if he even bothered to try. Was this the end of their battles against the darkness? Tahu wondered.
- Not the end, Toa. The words hung in the air - not as if they'd been spoken, but as if they'd always existed, independent and alone. This is only the beginning.
^These are the last two paragraphs of BIONICLE Chronicles 2: Beware the Bohrok. I tried to keep the selection short due to copyrights. Someone recently said that Teridax spoke at the end of this book, but, to me, it seems intentionally ambiguous. I know there is a YouTube group reading aloud the chapter books, so maybe they interpreted Makuta as the last speaker and the wiki editor heard their reading. Without clarity from the word format present in the print edition, I could see that happening. Toa Magnemite (talk) 06:00, 26 November 2014 (CET)
Are there 3 or 4 sets that depict Teridax? I'm asking this because I'm not sure if Turaga Dume & Nivawk counts? Does this set represents Dume, Teridax, or both? Remember, it's unknown if Dume even had a relation with Nivawk... --BIONICLE 4EVER (talk) 20:52, 14 February 2016 (CET)
- Nivawk was Teridax's "pet"... I think it represents both. According that page: "Turaga Dume, whom Teridax was impersonating, was also released in 2004". -- Surel-nuva (talk) 22:11, 14 February 2016 (CET)
surel (i think it was him) brings up a good point: if we have the instructions for a set hosted natively on this site, then why don't we just use those instead of linking to lego's site for the instructions? in my opinion, we should do both; link to our stuff here, and then also provide the lego link under the external links section b/c it's still relevant imo.(The preceding unsigned comment was made by Intelligence4)
- Ah, that would explain why I didn't recall that - I didn't get any of the books in 2008, I was just active on BZP, and so the first time I saw the name was in TMC. That was the case for a lot of other fans as well, who kept asking Greg "Is Teridax the MoMN?", until he eventually clarified that in the OGD. --Angel Bob (talk) 05:29, 28 September 2017 (CET)
thanks guys. what about the fact that there were other makuta, and that makuta was actually a species, not just one dude our favorite heroes had been fighting? all i remember/can find is that they showed up in various media in 2008 - but i don't remember/can't find any formal introduction or anything. Intelligence4 (talk) 00:13, 28 September 2017 (CET)
- The dates for that are a lot murkier. We knew there were multiple Makuta in 2007, since Icarax himself shows up, and several storyline sources refer to the concept (for example, in Toa Nuva Blog, Onua mentions "a Makuta named Icarax", and in Downfall, Hydraxon recognizes Teridax as a Makuta - I'm sure there are other mentions I'm forgetting). Furthermore, people had suspected Makuta was a member of a species for a while before then (his line in LOMN, "Join my brothers and me", set off a lot of theorizing), but I do not actually know when Greg/another source confirmed there are multiple Makuta. (I assume it was before the writing started referring to multiple Makuta, as otherwise that would have been very abrupt and confusing.) If I had to guess, I'd say BIONICLE: World is a likely candidate for the confirmation. --Angel Bob (talk) 05:26, 28 September 2017 (CET)
- Yees, the world does mention it. And in the BEU it is mentioned that the Makuta is a title and the name of his (Teridax's) species. — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 22:53, 28 September 2017 (CET)
- I still have not found any copies of the Rahi Beasts or the Dark Hunters, or the Mata Nui Guide or the Metru Nui city guide, (not talking about the G2 books) could you help me? I only have a hungarian translation of the BIONICLE: World. — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 00:47, 6 November 2017 (UTC)
- "i'm not talking about the g2 books"
- i like to pretend those don't exist lol
- for those books, i don't think i have access anymore, but i may not have read those at all - i guess i forgot about them haha. as far as finding them, i mostly just google for "book title pdf" and go from there. it's often a rabbit hole that you'll fall down haha. sorry i'm not more helpful :( Intelligence4 (talk) 22:45, 24 November 2017 (UTC)