I'm going to be honest, I have this information but I'm not very good at editing. If you want proof of my claims, the link to the post is here: http://therealgregfarshtey.tumblr.com/post/73528372152/attention-bionicle-fans If someone could properly fix the rest of the page in ways that I could not, that would be great. Thank you.
- Is this really Greg Farshtey that said that? I mean, anybody could be behind this tumblr, and I don't see anything that tell it's not some random people posing as Greg.
I'll admit you have a point and it's only been around for a little bit, like, a day or so, however, the info provided isn't "so far out there," and he's giving answers in a voice that is pretty Greg, so I suppose it's still possible, and I know there's very little proof, but at the same time, with what proof IS available, it seems more likely that it is him, rather than not. ~Krahtaamasta
- I hate to be negative, but I'm not buying it. Greg's been pretty clear that he doesn't want to name any more unnamed characters after the whole deal with Teridax's name. Several fans have been pressing for
KrakalinThe Shadowed One's name for a while, and he won't give that. I'm unable to see the source post from where I am, but simply from what is being "revealed", this seems fake. Don't take my word for it, though. Someone should look deeper into this. LockmanCapulet Speak the Truth|Walk in the Light 11:27, 16 January 2014 (PST)
I just took it upon myself to check, and sent an ask to the owner of the blog requesting some sort of proof (a photo with a sign or such) that would help to alleviate anyone's unease. One thing I would like to point out is that someone asked if his contract was up this year and he said it had been extended and that he was having a "whale of a time" working for Lego. ~Krahtaamasta
- I just checked the source myself, and the info provided about the Mahri contradicts something Greg told us earlier. He said they were rescued from the Fusion, not killed and revived. This is a nice find, though, and it'll be some great info if it checks out. Good job! LockmanCapulet Crusty relics! 16:06, 16 January 2014 (PST)
I'm almost entirely sure this is fake. I've posted on his LMB topic (we do in fact know the person answering questions there is the real GregF) asking about this and the Kollarak question, so I'll let you let you guys know when I get a response. -- talk) 16:53, 16 January 2014 (PST)(
Well that's a letdown. Sorry I jumped to conclusions, then. If it hasn't already, I'll fix the page edits I made. If it has been corrected, well, again, sorry. ~Krahtaamasta
- No worries! -- talk) 18:48, 17 January 2014 (PST) (
Does anyone think we should rename this page to Golden-Skinned Being or at least make it into a redirect? I see that name used a lot more frequently than Skakdi Fusion. -- talk) 01:48, 23 February 2015 (CET)(
"Golden" or "Gold"? This is why it should have had a proper name... -- Talk 02:51, 23 February 2015 (CET)
- I prefer Skakdi Fusion, but only because I have come to this page so many times. Golden-Skinned Being is the name more commonly used by fans (and story) to describe it, so maybe we should use it. It is rather ungainly as a title, though. I'm ultimately indifferent. --Angel Bob (talk) 03:35, 23 February 2015 (CET)
- I think we should change it, only because this is what the fans have chosen. Because when Greg doesn't give us a name, the next best thing is the fan-given name, right? -- Headless Jala 07:13, 16 October 2015 (CEST)
So, should we vote on this? OnionShark 17:07, 17 December 2016 (CET)
- Sure, why don't you put a rename suggestion up in the AfC? --Angel Bob (talk) 23:42, 18 December 2016 (CET)
Teridax Did It?
Do have any idea why Teridax created this creature? It says he influenced rebel Skakdi to make it and gave them the idea that it would be their salvation. It seems like a terribly bad idea to me--one Skakdi could've said, "I wish the Skakdi controlled the universe" and Teridax would have been out of power just like that. I was thinking maybe the addition of Zaktan changed it, altering its purpose, but how do we know Zaktan's involvement with it wasn't something else Teridax planned? -- Headless Jala 07:13, 16 October 2015 (CEST)
The GSB sees itself as male, so shouldn't it be referred as "he" instead of "it?" --OnionShark 21:32, 22 December 2016 (CET)