- I think that “LEGO Message Boards, p.371, #M244313” is pretty unnecessary, but I did not remove it, because I didn't want to truffle with Dorek. I think that the date of the answer is enough information on where to look.
- I don't like the idea of adding the small-tags to the <references/>-tag. It's just more unnecessary work. Alternatively there could be something like a Template:References that includes the following:
- That way you wouldn't have to write it on every page.
--Fippede 19:34, 25 July 2014 (CEST)
- I'm fine with streamlining references to that, but for actual layout of the references, it should be that way.
- Something I didn't get a chance to elaborate upon (because those LMB ones were the exact same source) is that you only need to write it out that way once. So if there were two sources from the same page, it would look like this:
- Chat with Greg Farshtey, LEGO Message Boards, p.9000, #M7777777
- Chat with GregF, LMB, p.3, #M777
- Which can even be further streamlined to "Chat" or whatever; it only needs a full citation once, then can be shrunken down as much as possible. But it does need the full citation. Part of that is proper procedure, part of that is how my computer sometimes gets lazy (takes after its owner) and doesn't actually load all the way; it'll redirect me to the base page because it can't be bothered to hit the actual source. I'm sure some of that is just LEGO's iffy board coding, but it's useful to know exactly where to go, especially once that topic inevitably goes down and we have to rely on the archive.
- Trust me, if I was being really mean, I'd make you write out the actual identifying part of the post, like this:
- "Did Savage have a Ruru" "sure why not", Chat with Greg Farshtey, LEGO Message Boards, p.9000, #M7777777
- But I won't :)
-- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 19:55, 25 July 2014 (CEST)
How gracious of you, Dorek. --Fippede 13:30, 27 July 2014 (CEST)
Toa of Earth
How do we know that he is a Toa of Earth? It wasn't stated in the Chat with GregF, as far as I know. --Fippede 13:30, 27 July 2014 (CEST)
- The source that was given when this edit was made is this recap of the old OGD.
- After a quick search, I found two quotes in the old OGD, in the file Greg Dialogue HTML from fishers64 archive.
- Anti Nui, Jul 19 2010, 02:04 PM
- 3) Are you okay with Savage once being a Toa of Earth with a Ruru?
- 3) I dont have a big problem with that.
- TuragaInLOL, Feb 8 2010, 06:28 PM
- 1. Savage is black, could he have been a Toa of Earth?
- 1) Its possible, although I dont know what C.J., the fan who created him, had in mind
- 1. Well could he be since we may never find out?
- 1) Yes
- I guess it would be interesting to add a reference, but no idea how given it's not anymore available online.
- maxim21 13:57, 27 July 2014 (CEST)
Thank you! --Fippede 14:19, 27 July 2014 (CEST)
Under the abilities and traits tab it says his earth powers are undiminished from being a toa of earth... is that accurate, and if so, why isn't it listed in his infobox? Intelligence4 (talk)
- is there any explanation given for why he didn't lose his earth powers? the only other hordika we've seen in the story were the toa metru, and their rhotuka powers were their elemental powers. it would seem that hordika venom doesn't effect all toa the same. perhaps it's related to exposure time/concentration of the venom? Intelligence4 (talk) 17:48, 20 September 2016 (CET)
Is the official Savage model his Toa Hordika form or was he rebuilt after he became a Dark Hunter? -- Surel-Nuva (Talk) 20:39, 19 September 2016 (CET)
- Do we even have that information, considering it was a fan created model? Does anyone have that dark hunter reference book to check?
- That's the problem with characters like this, when questions like these come up they're difficult to answer haha. Intelligence4 (talk) 17:44, 20 September 2016 (CET)
- I'm asking because it maybe his normal Hordika form, so it might mean that Savage had a different type of body rather than a "Toa Metru build." If he was rebuilt by the DHs, his original Hordika form could be very similar to Whenua Hordika's as well as Savage's original Toa form could be similar to Whenua Metru's. -- Surel—Nuva (Talk) 22:40, 8 March 2017 (CET)
- Hordika Venom may also mutate different beings in different ways, like Pit Mutagen. As Angel Bob said, we can only speculate. -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow (talk) 05:02, 9 March 2017 (CET)