Video is private. Anyone have any alternative? --- Creep 19:22, 18 March 2017 (CET)
- I literally just came to this page to ask the same thing. I'm not sure which video this was, so I don't know what to look for - but wouldn't the biomediaproject have it? Intelligence4 (talk) 15:53, 10 April 2017 (CET)
"So, I found a lot of old commercials, animations and TV spots on this two YouTube channels: Krexa Productions and La Voix d'Ekimu. Could we use those as the links for the videos or not?"
— Surel—Nuva (Talk) 20:09, 20 March 2017 (CET), Talk:Media
- Guys, what do you think? — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 21:21, 10 April 2017 (CET)
- It's not there, at least from what I can find.
Also. I was wondering, can we put transcripts of these mini movies in the pages? It's something that's been on my mind for a while. --- Creep 05:40, 11 April 2017 (CET)
- That sounds like a cool idea to me, for what it's worth. --Angel Bob (talk) 06:04, 11 April 2017 (CET)
- I think transcripts wouldn't be a bad idea, i say go for it. maybe make a separate section on the page for it, and then do it under that. i replied to surel's comment on the media page he referenced, so i won't copy it here, but basically i think we need to find primary sources for these videos. maybe those youtubers (shoot, maybe even christian faber) could hook us up with the original video files.
- this is a little off topic, but that first youtube channel surel linked has a bunch of videos that are scaled widescreen versions of the originals, which are in 4:3 aspect ratio. How on earth did he convert them without cropping???? I was comparing some stills from the original aspect ratio and his sourced widescreen one, and it doesn't look like he cropped much (or at all) from the frame to convert it, nor do the stills look stretched out... but that's like, not mathematically possible. how'd he do it??? Intelligence4 (talk) 16:12, 17 April 2017 (CET)