Talk:Matoran Universe

From BIONICLEsector01

Trivia

the word biomechanical means a combination of mechanical and organic. so, pertaining to that recently added trivia point, an organism can't be part biomechanical and part organic. if they're part biomechanical, with everything else being organic, then they would be composed of more than the stated percentage of organic parts. (85% biomech means part of that 85% is organic, meaning that the remaining 15% attributed to organic mass is inaccurate.) i think we should replace that point with the one vezok makes when they're examining makuta's armor: he said something about all the organs missing, which was confusing b/c all beings have organs inside their armor, or something like that. it doesn't get so hung up on the numbers, which at this point is something that i think strays too far from accuracy. Intelligence4 (talk) 21:16, 29 August 2017 (CET)

It only says mechanical and organic, not BIOmechanical and organic, so it's fine? If it had said BIOmechanical then yeah, that'd be redundant and misleading (anybody else always say "ATM machine"?).
It's a trivia piece with a source attached to it, so I think it's good the way it is. Obviously the series DOES get way too hung up on the numbers sometimes, but it works here. -- Dorek Talk External Image 21:54, 29 August 2017 (CET)
huh, that makes sense then i guess. i still prefer the vezok quote because it actually came from the story, but i guess there's logically nothing wrong with the current one - the page said biomech, but i guess the source just said regular mech lol. Intelligence4 (talk) 23:26, 29 August 2017 (CET)