Hey, what do you guys think about including in this template the assigned Makuta for regions in the Matoran Universe? The Makuta template has "assigned region", so it seemed fitting to me. Of course, we would have to list multiple for large areas like the Southern Continent. LockmanCapulet 06:53, 22 March 2013 (PDT) Bumping this since I still think it's a good idea. LockmanCapulet Crusty relics! 10:01, 2 March 2015 (CET)
- Did I never give my opinion on this? Huh.
- Anyway, it's not a terrible idea... I'm usually just a little hesitant these days because I feel like adding anything that can have an "unknown" value causes some kind of canonization kerfuffle. If you add it in and do all the work, I won't change it back :U -- Talk 10:31, 2 March 2015 (CET)
- I say it's a great idea. I'd like to also remind everyone of the idea of including "creator" on Template:Object and Template:Rahi, which I support. Canonizers be darned -- we can deal with them as we always have. And if one of them does manage to contribute some minor detail about a Makuta's territory or a weapon's origins, the effect is negligible; let them have their little triumph. --Angel Bob (talk) 20:14, 2 March 2015 (CET)
- I mean, I'll add it to my to-do-list, but I can't do everything =P. -- Talk 00:39, 3 March 2015 (CET)
- Just added it since everybody seems okay with it. --maxim21 08:25, 3 March 2015 (CET)
- Hooray, work ethic! -- Talk 08:29, 3 March 2015 (CET)
Is there any chance we could get this line removed, or at least made optional? I ask because of the Regions of Okoto pages -- we have no numbers for their population, but the template demands something or it will just say "None", which obviously isn't true. --Angel Bob (talk) 00:51, 10 March 2015 (CET)
- Could have sworn I put "N/A" for the population but it turned into "none". Oh well. I'll add an If statement.
- (You should learn wiki coding, some of this stuff really isn't too hard =P.) -- Talk 19:32, 10 March 2015 (CET)
- Oh, wait, it was already an If function. Durr. The second part of the statement stands :U -- Talk 19:38, 10 March 2015 (CET)