"Twin beams of heat vision flashed from the eyes of the foe, turning the water into steam."
— Narrator, Journey's End
A Rahkshi of Heat Vision using its power
Heat Vision is a power that allows the wielder to emit beams of heat from their eyes. The strength of the Heat Vision can be controlled by the wielder. Powerful Heat Vision is strong enough to burn through Protosteel.
- Emitting powerful beams of heat capable of slicing through solid objects
- Igniting/burning objects using heat vision
- Welding objects together using heat vision
All of the following have or had the power of Heat Vision:
- Hakann - Gained as a result of experimentation by Makuta Spiriah. (formerly; currently fused)
- All Makuta
- Toa Mata Tahu - Gained after usage of the Golden Armor.
- Takutanuva (formerly; now unmerged)
- Many wielders of Heat Vision, such as the Rahkshi of Heat Vision, Tahu, Hakann, and the Makuta, have their eyesight temporarily hindered after using the power.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Ice | Sand | Earth|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Anger | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets