"A shaft of energy shot out from the eye, bathing him in its glow. The next instant, Carapar shattered into fragments as if he had been made of crystal. Then there was nothing left of him but a pile of glittering dust on the stone floor."
— Narrator, Federation of Fear
A Guurahk using its power
Disintegration is a power that can be used to reduce objects to dust.
- Mana Ko have the power to fire disintegration beams.
- Releasing an energy wave that makes any object it touches crumble to dust
- Disrupting the molecular cohesion of objects/beings
All of the following beings have or had the power of Disintegration:
- All Makuta
- All Mana Ko
- The Shadowed One - Through his eyebeams.
- Takutanuva (formerly; now unmerged)
- Tren Krom - Through his eyebeams. (formerly; now deceased)
- During the search for the seventh Toa, Teridax chose to use Guurahk to stop the coming of the Toa of Light because Disintegration was in direct opposition to the Po-Matoran Principle of Creation.
- The Dark Hunter Conjurer wields a Disintegration staff, and many Zyglak carry spears that can disintegrate their targets, with which they killed all but one of the Toa Cordak.
- Matoran Universe beings killed by Disintegration could not be revived in the Red Star, as no body remained to be recreated.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Ice | Sand | Earth|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Anger | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets